Norwegians got what they deserved

No one knows the future, but I am willing to support my hope. The Arabs, who opposed the establishment of Israel then fled when they did not win, are now 'home' where they live. No place in Israel exists for them and has not for decades.

Damn. That sounds harsher, much harsher, than how I feel about it. But I do know that this is how a great majority of Americans feel, and we will insist the USA protect Israel's existence.

No one knows the future, but I am willing to support my hope. The Arabs, who opposed the establishment of Israel then fled when they did not win, are now 'home' where they live. No place in Israel exists for them and has not for decades.

Damn. That sounds harsher, much harsher, than how I feel about it. But I do know that this is how a great majority of Americans feel, and we will insist the USA protect Israel's existence.

Two factors are going to change the paradigm that you hope will remain static.

First, the Muslim demographics will increase in both America and Europe. And as we increase our voting power. We will try to elect government officials who do not kowtow to Israel as so many do now. Thus changing our political dealings with the fascisr state of Israel.

Secondly, as the younger generation grows and become adults. They will not have the same emotional attachment to Israel that their parents did because of all the brainwashing about the so-called Holocaust. Plus the younger generation is more open to accepting Muslims as equals in our society. And will come to view Israel as an apartheid state no different then the apartheid nation of South Africa. And demand that we embargo Israel and cut off all trade with that racist state.

So unless Israel experience a dramatic policy change her days are numbered. :cool:

This started out as a good thread.

But now has devolved into a mudslinging contest between two posters. :evil:
No it didn't. It started out as a typical lunatic attack on Jews.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-global-topics/176704-explosion-in-oslo-7.html#post3900061

Fuck you and Fuck the Jews.
Yeah, so some people generalized about Muslims and here you are generalizing about Jews.

It makes you no different than them.

Yeah, so some people generalized about Muslims and here you are generalizing about Jews.

It makes you no different than them.

Christianity and Islam are not issues but actors. History is an up and down, one killing each other.
You left a blood-path from Fallujah over Palestine to Afghanistan behind you.
Fine, we couldn't change that.
The day will come where the power shifts again, and the other will do exactly to you.
So, you can preach your Kumbaya and lie to yourself whilst body-count increases.

As for the Jews: Fuck them, I don't even want one of them living in my neighborhood. Just like JakeStarkey says, that allegiance of Christian Americans is with Jews so is mine to the Palestinians. You don't have monopoly on "suffering and harm".

Ekrem, no, you are not getting Israel, you are not getting Jerusalem, and you are now "home."

That will not change in our lifetimes.

We visited Norway a few years back. They're very nice people. Nobody deserved what happened to them. They take care of their country, and we had the privilege of seeing Bergen, Jewel of the North, in full spring bloom, think it was June. Everybody takes care of their own place, not a lot of space, but every little detail is taken care of in each person's yard, and their parks are beautiful going up the mountain on a cog wheel train. *sigh*

imho.

Ekrem, no, you are not getting Israel, you are not getting Jerusalem, and you are now "home."

They'll get half of Jerusalem as their capital, those people whom you refer to as "homers" will return to the place where they belong.
In our lifetime and sooner then you think.

Norway protected many of its Jews, fought against the German occupation, and despised fascism and antisemitism.

They'll get half of Jerusalem as their capital, those people whom you refer to as "homers" will return to the place where they belong.
In our lifetime and sooner then you think.

Nope. You don't have the numbers, you don't have the commitment, you don't have the armaments, you just don't have what it takes. Be happy with the West Bank and Gaza.

Norway protected many of its Jews, fought against the German occupation, and despised fascism and antisemitism.
My impression of Norwegians was that they're equally accommodating to everyone. People who live in severe winter climates know it's life or death in a snowstorm, and they learn to help others first when they can. I really like those people.

Nope. You don't have the numbers, you don't have the commitment, you don't have the armaments, you just don't have what it takes. Be happy with the West Bank and Gaza.

What are you exactly talking about?
I'm talking about 1967 borders, and that's what they'll exactly get.
Your "golden days" are numbered.

What are you exactly talking about?
I'm talking about 1967 borders, and that's what they'll exactly get.
Your "golden days" are numbered.
Didn't work the last time, Ekrem. Sometimes it's best to let old dogs lie.

Yeah, I've been hearing that my days in Israel are numbered my whole life. :rolleyes:

What the hell is this thread about? Israel's relationship with some of the 'far right' in Europe is not because of shared ideology on the domestic front. It's a matter of the fucking UN and getting a little international support. No different than the US in cahoots with Russia on occasion.

The strong strong majority of Israelis, if not practically all, felt sorry for Norway. Uh...Israelis know what open gunfire on a sunny day is like. And Israelis love Europe.

Would've been nice to see the original article, even if it was in Hebrew. As far as the 'these are not our friends' article, I groaned. The Left in Europe worse "friends" (hah!) of Israel.

Can someone link me to comments where it says Norwegians got what they deserved?

The difference is, that in the generation alternation of USA went something totally wrong and now the whole world deals with a generation who better had their ears pulled one time more by their fathers.
Deficit Americans.

Palestine will come to UN.
USA will veto Palestinians, doesn't change a fact, that Palestinians already have been recognized from S.America to Asia.

You still behave as if the world dances around your commando.
We are not.

Mm, okay, I misread the first page. So I see some Israelis saying that Norway is no friend of Israel and they never show Israel sympathy, bla bla bla. But that doesn't mean Norway deserved it or that it's even majority opinion. Apparently some hotheaded people posting on ynet had some things to say when
The reported death toll at this point was 11, and the perpetrators were assumed to be Islamic extremists.

because, as you all know, Norway is anti-Israel, pro-Pal, pro-boycott, bla bla, and terror attacks in Israel get little sympathetic press in most of Europe.

243. Just a Person: Speedy recovery to the wounded and condolences to the families.

260. Shai, Tel Aviv: Give Norway back to the Arabs! End the occupation of Norway!

268. Shimon: Good news for Shabbat. So may they increase and learn the hard way.

285. Nir, Hasela Ha’adom: Allow me a few moments of pleasure.

315. Moshe, Haifa: I’m sorry, it doesn’t move me. From my point of view, let them drown in blood.

Read more: Israelis Debate on the Web: Did Norway Get What It Deserved?

The difference is, that in the generation alternation of USA went something totally wrong and now the whole world deals with a generation who better had their ears pulled one time more by their fathers.
Deficit Americans.

Palestine will come to UN.
USA will veto Palestinians, doesn't change a fact, that Palestinians already have been recognized from S.America to Asia.

You still behave as if the world dances around your commando.
We are not.

The UN does not create states. And Palestine is a joke.

pee
ess

So was the Mavi Marmara. Now THEY got what was coming.

More quotes:

רק 21 שנים על רצח נתעב שכזה??? צריך להקרב בכלא לשארית חייו.

Only 21 years in prison for this?

נו מה?
so?

נורווגיה היא כיום אחד המדינות שממש לא סובלים את המדינה בלשון המעטה

Norway doesn't really have a state

you cannot agree with this horrible killing
מצד שני גם קשה להסכים עם הטבח הנוראי הזה

הם מתומתמים, אבל לא מגיע להם עונש מוות !

they don't deserve death

(translations kind of loose)

Forum List

Back