Norwegians got what they deserved

Well now you mention it, some of the Israeli comments come pretty near to dancing in the streets.

There is something wrong when anyone believes an action like this is deserved in any way.

SO DO SOME SCOTTISH, ENGLISH, GERMAN, ARAB, MUSLIM, RUSSIAN AND AMERICAN ONE, you stupid fucking whore!

These are individuals random comments in the message section! Check any place and you will find sympathic ones and harsh ones, in your native SCOTLAND!

Have a look at what that was a respose to you pervert.

The Zionist pukes answer to everything.

" Your anti-semitic" :cuckoo:

In this instance it is the raving xenophobe who was giving out neg reps to people correctly saying what was happening in Norway - such fury did he have that reality would not make it a Muslim so that he could lick his hatred.

If he wants to know the nature of antisemitism, racism, islamophobia he should look no further than his own mind.

Oh and sexual perversion as well. Let's not forget that.

Hey Shallow,

Alexa (like you) is a raging antisemite, a cowardly whore! There is nothing impartial or honest about her. Fuck her and fuck you!

I have met few here. I post based on what I read others saying.

You are an anti-semite. If you perceive that as a 'name', then consider what you do to deserve it.

As long as anti-semites post anti-semitic posts, I call them what they are.

Deal with it.

Heh.

So anyone criticizing Israel is an anti-Semite? Or Anti-Jewish? Why is that? Is Israel a Theocracy? I'm against Theocracy in General. Are you pro Theocracy? Or Just pro a Jewish Theocracy?

Lets get down to brass tacks here.

Oh and..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl6lOP_BfLg]‪O'Reilly: Norway Killer Not Christian Fundamentalist‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

So basically I can chalk you up in the Pro-Theocracy column. Right?

And it's laughable to be called a "coward" over the internet. Especially..here. Because I've gotten in trouble for my "cowardly" invitations.

I kinda knew you were Anti-American..but this cinches it.

Last edited:
Hey Shallow,

Alexa (like you) is a raging antisemite, a cowardly whore! There is nothing impartial or honest about her. Fuck her and fuck you!

Heh.

So anyone criticizing Israel is an anti-Semite? Or Anti-Jewish? Why is that? Is Israel a Theocracy? I'm against Theocracy in General. Are you pro Theocracy? Or Just pro a Jewish Theocracy?

Lets get down to brass tacks here.

Oh and..

‪O'Reilly: Norway Killer Not Christian Fundamentalist‬‏ - YouTube

And it's laughable to be called a "coward" over the internet. Especially..here. Because I've gotten in trouble for my "cowardly" invitations.

So, someone who supports an ally, a very valuable one at that, is pro-theocracy and anti-American, in your mind.

:cuckoo:

Hey Shallow,

So, someone who supports an ally, a very valuable one at that, is pro-theocracy and anti-American, in your mind.

Silly me.

I look at alliances as pacts between nations of similar strengths. Usually alliances don't include subsidizing a nation's military.

Israel is more a "client" state..in my eyes.

Silly me.

I look at alliances as pacts between nations of similar strengths. Usually alliances don't include subsidizing a nation's military.

Nice dodge of your idiocy, but it's not as if dodging is anything new to you.

I am always amazed at the lack of thought so many put into a post before they post it. I guess it doesn't matter to them how utterly stupid it makes them look. And, if they really wanted to effect change to their way of thinking, one would think they would actually apply rational thought.

Silly me.

Nice dodge of your idiocy, but it's not as if dodging is anything new to you.

I am always amazed at the lack of thought so many put into a post before they post it. I guess it doesn't matter to them how utterly stupid it makes them look. And, if they really wanted to effect change to their way of thinking, one would think they would actually apply rational thought.

What dodge?

What war did Israel help us fight?

I can name what war Vietnam helped us fight. They fought the Japanese in WWII. They aren't even of similar strength but had skin in the game.

Same with the Philippines. Both countries got a major shiv in the back by this country. Israel? No help..no problem..here you go..independence.

Not only has Israel NOT helped us in a war..they've actually attacked US military.

They've killed our troops..AND our civilians. They just recently iced an American Citizen on a Turkish flagged ship. A REAL LIVE NATO ALLY THAT CONTRIBUTED TO WINNING THE COLD WAR. And ISRAEL SPYS ON US.

Had any other country been involved in that shit..they would have been leveled.

Last edited:
Americans have been brainwashed about Israel that they think it is our 51st State.

Sadly, many Americans think if you are against Israel then you are anti-American and unpatriotic.

It has gotten so bad that several US politicians would defend Israel in a war down to the last American.

In fact there is a movement within Israel to change their national anthem to:

" Onward Christian soldier" :doubt:

Last edited:
Just amazing! We just had to somehow bring Islam and Muslims into this Norway tragedy. I bet several people are still very disappointed a right-wing religious Christian ignoramus is responisble for the attack on Norway! Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Americans have been brainwashed about Israel that they think it is our 51st State.

It is so bad that many Americans think if you are against Israel then you are anti-American and unpatriotic.

It has gotten so bad that several US politicians would defend Israel in a war down to the last American.

In fact there is a movement within Israel to change their national anthem to:

" Onward Christian soldier" :doubt:

Still have not answered my question

There is no doubt that the Israeli Mossad financed and organized the Norwegian bombing.

Do you stand by this statement?

Just amazing! We just had to somehow bring Islam and Muslims into this Norway tragedy. I bet several people are still very disappointed a right-wing religious Christian ignoramus is responisble for the attack on Norway! Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Actually Sunni Man started this by claiming that Mossad was behind the whole thing.

So we had JOOOOOOOOS!!!! being blamed, not Muslims.

They are coming for you Sunni

129125693300700768.jpg

Mossad did not do the Norwegian bombing. It's clear that Sunni Man and his friends did it. See, silly statements get silly statements.

Israel will survive, will hold Jerusalem, and keep sending Muslim martyrs to Muslim heaven, until Muslims give in, period.

Those who are anti-Muslim, anti-Jew, anti-diversity are anti-humanity.

Israel will survive, will hold Jerusalem, and keep sending Muslim martyrs to Muslim heaven, until Muslims give in, period.

and meanwhile an ultra zionist anti-islamist committed a massacre in Norway. Which hat do you wear for that?

That is the question the world is facing and the answer no doubt comes from whether we relate from our humanity or our partisanship.

and meanwhile an ultra zionist anti-islamist committed a massacre in Norway. Which hat do you wear for that?

That is the question the world is facing and the answer no doubt comes from whether we relate from our humanity or our partisanship.

Nope, a sick fuck, just like Islamic martyrs, committed a crime that sends him to hell.

Nope, a sick fuck, just like Islamic martyrs, committed a crime that sends him to hell.

Partisanship then.

and meanwhile an ultra zionist anti-islamist committed a massacre in Norway. Which hat do you wear for that? That is the question the world is facing and the answer no doubt comes from whether we relate from our humanity or our partisanship.
Partisanship then.
Sure, but that does not mean it should involve mass murder, alexa. A two-state solution, Jerusalem remains Jewish, and the wall does not come down. No right of return.

Partisanship then.
Sure, but that does not mean it should involve mass murder, alexa. A two-state solution, Jerusalem remains Jewish, and the wall does not come down. No right of return.

You can pontificate all that you want.

But it does not mean that your version of events will be the final story.

Forum List

Back