Norwegians got what they deserved

Do you have even one shred of proof on this?

It does not take a genius to figure out that this was not a coincidence.

Norway was ready to lead the vote in the UN General Assembly for Palestinian statehood in a few days.

So the answer is no then. You are making a completely unsubstanitated accusation. If you tried this against an actual person you could be convicted of slander.

Governments are not people thus they are open to criticism and inspection.

How many times has our own government been involved in false flag operations which were only exposed decades later?

No it started out as a thread claiming Norwegian children DESERVED to be dead.

There aren't enough :cuckoo: emoticons to express my disgust at your low life message board tactics.

Norwegians got what they deserved

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :finger3:

show the post which is antisemeitic

show the post which is antisemetic

show the post which is antisemetic or apologise for this stupidness and trolling.

do it again and I will as I said. There is no forum requirement to respond to each part of a post that someone has made. You believing that is making it correct is simply your over indulgence of your ego.

Now as Sunni said, this is destroying this thread so please provide the post or posts you believe are antisemetic .
Try it. Quote me incorrectly, I swear I will correct it. Then, you can report me.

MmmmmK?

So you have no posts to show. You were just being a troll trying to ruin the thread. Where were you when god was giving out the integrity?

No posts. Now ended. You have been shown up for what you are.
Dear, you really do want me to post your hate?

K.

Be right back.

In the meantime, go ahead and quote me incorrectly using the quote function. I do swear I'll fix it, then you can report me.

It does not take a genius to figure out that this was not a coincidence.

Norway was ready to lead the vote in the UN General Assembly for Palestinian statehood in a few days.

So the answer is no then. You are making a completely unsubstanitated accusation. If you tried this against an actual person you could be convicted of slander.

How many times has our own government been involved in false flag operations which were only exposed decades later?

You can make the statement, but making a statement such as that reduces your credibility on this board.

Though I have less rep than you I am negging you out of principle. You are making unsupported accusations without a shred of evidence.

Poor form on your part. This is not even about your opinion, this is about you basically making something up out of thin air.

You can make the statement, but making a statement such as that reduces your credibility on this board.

Though I have less rep than you I am negging you out of principle. You are making unsupported accusations without a shred of evidence.

Poor form on your part. This is not even about your opinion, this is about you basically making something up out of thin air.
Why do you think governments have agencies such as the Mossad, CIA, or KGB ?

Their role is to further their nations agenda by clandestine and many times illegal activities.

To think otherwise is naïve and exceptionally gullible.

Deal with it. Anti-semitism, like yours and others, is a disease that often leads to murder and mass murder. I will criticize it at will and often.

Right. I haven't met you before but now I can see you are an empty headed drain who cannot argue and simply calls names.
I have met few here. I post based on what I read others saying.

You are an anti-semite. If you perceive that as a 'name', then consider what you do to deserve it.

As long as anti-semites post anti-semitic posts, I call them what they are.

Deal with it.

Heh.

So anyone criticizing Israel is an anti-Semite? Or Anti-Jewish? Why is that? Is Israel a Theocracy? I'm against Theocracy in General. Are you pro Theocracy? Or Just pro a Jewish Theocracy?

Lets get down to brass tacks here.

Oh and..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl6lOP_BfLg]‪O'Reilly: Norway Killer Not Christian Fundamentalist‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Their role is to further their nations agenda by clandestine and many times illegal activities.

Well you coveniently left out Pakistan's ISI..but I mostly agree with this.

And it's not hard to believe that the Mossad may have been involved..but there is no real hard evidence to suggest that.

show the post which is antisemeitic

show the post which is antisemetic

show the post which is antisemetic or apologise for this stupidness and trolling.

Now as Sunni said, this is destroying this thread so please provide the post or posts you believe are antisemetic .

:rolleyes:

sunni mouse said:
There is no doubt that the Israeli Mossad financed and organized the Norwegian bombing.

One only needs to look for the Zionist involvement to answer the question of who did it and why.

That wasn't my post Valerie. It was my posts in this thread she was saying were antisemetic not Sunni's

I made my position clear in post 4

http://www.usmessageboard.com/europe/177802-norwegians-got-what-they-deserved.html#post3927887

and I gave her back what she gave when she brought anti Muslim stuff in with no reference.

I believe the two have a relationship.

I am also very concerned about what Wilders calls the 'Global anti-Islamic Movement' believing it to be of the same foundation as antisemitism was in the '30's as the Israeli link I gave in post 4 also agrees with.

I believe we should all be concerned about this. The EDL have already been on British tv saying that unless we mend our ways they think it is likely what happened in Norway may happen in Britain so this is a very serious business and needs to be addressed.

The Global anti-islam Movement does link itself with being unconditionally and frequently fanatically pro Israel. There seems to be a mixture of all kinds of different neurosis going on - people spurned on by Islamophobia, Christian Zionists, the tea party and hoodlums like the EDL all meeting up. I cannot not think this is a serious situation.

Hence the article which I gave a link to I believe is pretty important in resolving what I see as a dangerous situation.

These are not our friends - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

And it's not hard to believe that the Mossad may have been involved..but there is no real hard evidence to suggest that.
Let me be clear, every nation has a clandestine intelligence agency to do their nations under handed work.

And like I said many times it takes decades for the real story to surface.

In my personal life, at the age of 19, I was caught up in a false flag operation concerning Vietnam called the Gulf of Tonkin Incident.

It wasn't until approximately 20 years after the end of the war that the true story came out.

And I had to face the fact that two years of my life had been stolen based on a lie by the U.S. Government.

So to discount that Israel's Mossad could be responsible for the Norway bombing is pathetically naïve

Last edited:

Let me be clear, every nation has a clandestine intelligence agency to do their nations unded handed work.

And like I said many times it takes decades for the real story to surface.

In my personal life, at the age of 19, I was caught up in a false flag operation concerning Vietnam called the Gulf of Tonkin Incident.

It wasn't until approximately 20 years after the end of the war that the true story came out.

And I had to face the fact that two years of my life had been stolen based on a lie by the U.S. Government.

So to discount that Israel's Mossad could easily be responsible for the Norway bombing is pathetically naïve

I don't discount it at all. In fact..in terms of the spook world..it's practically a given. What this "Lone Wolf" carried out was a very complex operation, and it's hard to believe he did it on his own. But like other Spookie things..it's very hard to prove. Some time ago..I had a thread about a man being caught in Pakistan after blasting two guys on the street. I said the guy looked like a spook..and very few people believed it. Lo and behold..he's a spook. :lol:

I've also thought that the Bush administration was funding the PKK to attack Iran..but they had to completely disavow that when the PKK turned on Turkey as well.

Like I said..I don't discount it. It's just really hard to prove it. So it isn't a fact.

I wasn't addressing you in particular Shallow.

Because you are one of the people here who knows that everything isn't black or white.

And that Truth can be an extremely convoluted.

Especially when it comes to nations and their geo-political agenda's

I wasn't addressing you in particular Shallow.

Because you are one of the people here who knows that everything isn't black or white.

And that Truth can be an extremely convoluted.

Especially when it comes to nations and their geo-political agenda's.

THIS is your line from your first post.

There is no doubt that the Israeli Mossad financed and organized the Norwegian bombing.

You are saying "no doubt", as in you 100% think Mossad did this, when there is not even any inkling that they had anything to do with it.

I can go and say gremlins did the Bombing and my statement would be just as valid as yours.

Given Israel's history of false flag operation and verified assassinations throughout the world.

It doesn't take a large leap of faith to conclude that Mossad was involved in the Norwegian bombers training and financing.

Plus Israel was the only beneficiary of this bombing.

Given Israel's history of false flag operation and verified assassinations throughout the world.

It doesn't take a large leap of faith to conclude that Mossad was involved in the Norwegian bombers training and financing.

Plus Israel was the only beneficiary of this bombing.

That is not proof and you know it.

Again.

Do you stand by this statement as written? If you do where is your proof besides what you listed above, which is not proof in the court of public opinion, never mind a court of law.

Well now you mention it, some of the Israeli comments come pretty near to dancing in the streets.

There is something wrong when anyone believes an action like this is deserved in any way.

SO DO SOME SCOTTISH, ENGLISH, GERMAN, ARAB, MUSLIM, RUSSIAN AND AMERICAN ONE, you stupid fucking whore!

These are individuals random comments in the message section! Check any place and you will find sympathic ones and harsh ones, in your native SCOTLAND!

Hey Shallow,

Alexa (like you) is a raging antisemite, a cowardly whore! There is nothing impartial or honest about her. Fuck her and fuck you!

Right. I haven't met you before but now I can see you are an empty headed drain who cannot argue and simply calls names.
I have met few here. I post based on what I read others saying.

You are an anti-semite. If you perceive that as a 'name', then consider what you do to deserve it.

As long as anti-semites post anti-semitic posts, I call them what they are.

Deal with it.

Heh.

So anyone criticizing Israel is an anti-Semite? Or Anti-Jewish? Why is that? Is Israel a Theocracy? I'm against Theocracy in General. Are you pro Theocracy? Or Just pro a Jewish Theocracy?

Lets get down to brass tacks here.

Oh and..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl6lOP_BfLg]‪O'Reilly: Norway Killer Not Christian Fundamentalist‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back