Norwegians got what they deserved

I have met few here. I post based on what I read others saying.

You are an anti-semite. If you perceive that as a 'name', then consider what you do to deserve it.

As long as anti-semites post anti-semitic posts, I call them what they are.

Deal with it.

Not surprised and you are trolling this thread with your hate. I am done with you.
It's true, I hate anti-semitism. One could say I hate, hate.

Deal with it.

(Oh, and fixed your quote of me. Let's keep it honest, mmmmmk?)

Look, you are a sick lady. You sound like you are psychotic. Now get some help for your delusions.

Not surprised and you are trolling this thread with your hate. I am done with you.

Deal with it.

Look, you are a sick lady. You sound like you are psychotic. Now get some help for your delusions.
Are you done with me now? Or before?

:cuckoo:

Of course, calling out anti-semitism and hate, and making you honest, is 'psychosis' to the haters. ;)

Deal with it.

Of course, calling out anti-semitism and hate, and making you honest, is 'psychosis' to the haters. ;)

Of course it is psychotic. You admit we have not met. What can you possibly have to base this on?

You are either psychotic or a tantruming teenager who believes the best thing to do is to show off how she can be abusive.

What have I said in this thread which leads you to your accusations?

Is your problem because you are glad that Norway was bombed and the youth massacred? You believe they deserved it? It is the only rational explanation for your attacks.

Also you changed one of my posts. I understand that is against forum rules. Try that again and you will be reported for both.

Of course it is psychotic. You admit we have not met. What can you possibly have to base this on?

Ummm, as I said - you're posts.

Do try to pay attention.

.... You are either psychotic or a tantruming teenager who believes the best thing to do is to show off how she can be abusive.

Obviously, you are one of those willful victims. You post anti-semitic posts then cry when called on your anti-semitism.

Deal with it.

.... What have I said in this thread which leads you to your accusations?

You post anti-semitic posts. I call anti-semitism out when I see it.

Deal with it.

.... Is your problem because you are glad that Norway was bombed and the youth massacred? You believe they deserved it? It is the only rational explanation for your attacks.

Insane conclusions may work in your head, but not for the reasonable person.

.... Also you changed one of my posts. I understand that is against forum rules. Try that again and you will be reported for both.
Go for it. Report me for making your quote of me correct.

:lol:

I guess you REALLY aren't 'done with [me]". ;)

As are you.

Hmmmmm.

This thread is on the response in Israel to the terrorism in Norway last week. You said
Is it any wonder so many Muslims have no one's sympathy?
which seemed pretty sick to me. I responded to what you said. Now quit the personal attacks.
Deal with it. Anti-semitism, like yours and others, is a disease that often leads to murder and mass murder. I will criticize it at will and often.

How on earth is legitimate criticism of Israel "antisemitic"? Are you a Jew by any chance, Si modo?

There is no doubt that the Israeli Mossad financed and organized the Norwegian bombing.

Norway was about to vote in favor of the Palestinian cause.

Any time there is chaos or conflict in the world.

One only needs to look for the Zionist involvement to answer the question of who did it and why.

There is no doubt that the Israeli Mossad financed and organized the Norwegian bombing.

Norway was about to vote in favor of the Palestinian cause.

Any time there is chaos or conflict in the world.

One only needs to look for the Zionist involvement to answer the question of who did it and why.

Do you have even one shred of proof on this?

It does not take a genius to figure out that this was not a coincidence.

Norway was ready to lead the vote in the UN General Assembly for Palestinian statehood in a few days.

So the answer is no then. You are making a completely unsubstanitated accusation. If you tried this against an actual person you could be convicted of slander.

Do try to pay attention.

show the post which is antisemeitic

Obviously, you are one of those willful victims. You post anti-semitic posts then cry when called on your anti-semitism.

show the post which is antisemetic

You post anti-semitic posts. I call anti-semitism out when I see it.

Deal with it.

show the post which is antisemetic or apologise for this stupidness and trolling.

.... Also you changed one of my posts. I understand that is against forum rules. Try that again and you will be reported for both.

do it again and I will as I said. There is no forum requirement to respond to each part of a post that someone has made. You believing that is making it correct is simply your over indulgence of your ego.

Now as Sunni said, this is destroying this thread so please provide the post or posts you believe are antisemetic .

Do try to pay attention.

show the post which is antisemetic or apologise for this stupidness and trolling.

do it again and I will as I said. There is no forum requirement to respond to each part of a post that someone has made. You believing that is making it correct is simply your over indulgence of your ego.

Now as Sunni said, this is destroying this thread so please provide the post or posts you believe are antisemetic .
Try it. Quote me incorrectly, I swear I will correct it. Then, you can report me.

MmmmmK?

:rolleyes:

sunni mouse said:

Do try to pay attention.

Try it. Quote me incorrectly, I swear I will correct it. Then, you can report me.

MmmmmK?

So you have no posts to show. You were just being a troll trying to ruin the thread. Where were you when god was giving out the integrity?

No posts. Now ended. You have been shown up for what you are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back