Norway fund blacklists Israeli firms with settlement ties

Allah bless America?

Ya Kuffar, America is enemy of Muslims!

Hang da Kufaaaaaar!

America is not the enemy of Muslims and since when is it kosher tor you to call for the death of another poster and refer to him in a derogatory term. If people wonder why Jews are not liked, this is a good example.

Poor PatsyCat never was much for reading comprehension. The US didn't decide to hate on Muslims: certain Muslims declared that they represented Islam AND that the US was their enemy.

We Americans didn't call Islam 'the enemy': but certain Muslims told us we were their enemy. Doesn't 'Great Satan' ring a bell?

And I doubt anyone else is interested in the PatsyCat idea of what should and shouldn't be tolerated in postings on here - or did I miss the announcement that you've been made a mod?

Why don't you go to 'Announcements' and start another one of your pissy whiny threads there? Those have always been good for several laughs......

Oh, I have to admit nothing has been so hilarious as when PatsyCat and his fucktard butt-buddy sealie tried to hold a thread hostage in an attempt to blackmail people into pos-repping poor l'il PatsyCat........that was even a better show than most of what the l'il pious pustule, the sherrishitflinger, puts on!

Who cares what a scum of the earth Zionist thinks?

What I want is Israel to end the Occupation and end Apartheid and for all in Palestine to be treated with equal rights .

Who cares what the filthy sherriliar wants? Just another Nazi-sucking hater, is all the sherrithing is.

As for 'Palestine' - it will never happen because the PLO/PA and HAMAS are both hate groups. There's no reason to suppose the 'Palestinian' Arab Muslims will act any differently towards non-Muslims than the Arab League nations have already done.

Over HALF of Jewish Israelis are those who were ethnically cleansed from countries like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon.

The Arab League are a group of thieves and liars: they've been sitting on the lands and possessions of nearly a million of their citizens for upwards of 60 years now.......

Oh, the pious l'il shitflinger's feeble mimicry is risible. The turds my cat leaves in the box are more useful and worthwhile than ANY utterance of yours, l'il sherrriKKK...

Who cares what the filthy sherriliar wants? Just another Nazi-sucking hater, is all the sherrithing is.

As for 'Palestine' - it will never happen because the PLO/PA and HAMAS are both hate groups. There's no reason to suppose the 'Palestinian' Arab Muslims will act any differently towards non-Muslims than the Arab League nations have already done.

Over HALF of Jewish Israelis are those who were ethnically cleansed from countries like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon.

The Arab League are a group of thieves and liars: they've been sitting on the lands and possessions of nearly a million of their citizens for upwards of 60 years now.......

Oh, the pious l'il shitflinger's feeble mimicry is risible. The turds my cat leaves in the box are more useful and worthwhile than ANY utterance of yours, l'il sherrriKKK...

how in the world and why in the world do you know that your cat's turds have some use or are worthwhile? is this something you discovered by trial or error?

you are a nut lady. do you use them as paperweights? bookends? napkin holders? what? maybe those name place holders for wedding receptions?

enjoy your hobby.

Oh, I have to admit nothing has been so hilarious as when PatsyCat and his fucktard butt-buddy sealie tried to hold a thread hostage in an attempt to blackmail people into pos-repping poor l'il PatsyCat........that was even a better show than most of what the l'il pious pustule, the sherrishitflinger, puts on!

Zionist Hate on display!

Tzaddika, don't mind her, she has no idea what she's saying. you keep up the good work
s511.gif

Supporting an end to Occupation and Apartheid in Palestine.

A better achievement then living on stolen Palestinian land as you do.

Marg is a loving person who dedicates her life to help others (outside of the internet, that is).

What are you doing to make this world a better place, Sherri?

Marg is a loving person who dedicates her life to help others (outside of the internet, that is).

I said helping others from outside the internet.

Marg is a Hadassah activist. They help sick and orphans and save the world every day.

What you're doing is slandering and sitting hours behind the computer screen getting off by offending Jews.

She, unlike you, actually has a life.

I don't know your source, it can very well be your own.

'Goy' is a biblical term, which means "foreign kingdom".

exactloy. it is kinda like when jews become ofended by the word "****". all it is is recognizing the fact that they are not christians and chose to mark their immigration papers with a circle, or "kikel" in hebrew, instead of the "X", which resembled the offensive cross to them.

it is the same with the term "heeb" which is really just an abbreviated form of "hebrew" and is really no different than "pali" or "paki".

so no worries, right lipush?

i mean, i have never heard the term "goy" used in any other way than that of an arrogant **** using it in a condescending way towards the goyim but that is probably just coincidence.

oy vey, lipush. don't let that sunni man bother you. he has just a goyishe kop who doesn't understand g-d's chosen people and how you treat us goyim with the dignity we deserve.

"******" just means black, right?

As for calling derogatory names, let us not forget the poster who threw out Dirty Jewish Dog in Farsi to an Iranian Jewish poster. The things we learn how to say from our foreign friends!!!

Oh, hi there. While you were "looking around" these forums, I happened to be reading an article today about people returning stuff to stores, and one remark reminded me of you, which is:

"But anyone with multiple throwaway email accounts can take advantage of such promotions more than once."

Aren't these multiple throwaway email account great when someone wants to show up again and again?

what does your coupon clipping and attemps to cheat businesses to save a measly penny or two have to do with anything?

I thought mentioning throwaway Email addresses was very apropos. It gives people the opportunity to once again post on these forums. The Introductions are really a work of art. It's like reading a piece of fiction.

LOL, the turds in the cat box have the potential to become fertilizer - that's IT for 'em.

But then the Nazi-sucking l'il sherrithing has that same potential. It's just sad to encounter a full human being whose main contribution to the planet remains their fertilizer potential.

Though one must admit the pious l'il pustule and its ilk do their level best to spew as much fecal material as possible on these threads.

How to say Circle in Hebrew

Whatever "Cajun's" source was, it doesn't seem to have been very accurate.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/****

....or else he's too stupid to tell the difference between Yiddish and Hebrew, even when he's plagiarizing from Wiki.

Last edited:
I do work outside the internet and the Internet connects members of this global movement.

AND I do not live on stolen Palestinian land like you do and profit on dead children like you do.

Marg is a Hadassah activist. They help sick and orphans and save the world every day.

What you're doing is slandering and sitting hours behind the computer screen getting off by offending Jews.

I do work outside the internet and the Internet connects members of this global movement.

AND I do not live on stolen Palestinian land like you do and profit on dead children like you do.

I think all the readers realize that you do not work because you are too busy running around the Internet all day and night castigating Israel. Meanwhile, which Amerncan Native tribe was there before your ancestors arrived? Perhaps you should try to give your house and land back to that tribe. You can ask them for foregiveness for all the dead Native American children your ancestors left behind.

http://michaelshane.hubpages.com/hub/The-38-Alabama-Indian-

You have no idea what I do or do not do.

I think all the readers realize that you do not work because you are too busy running around the Internet all day and night castigating Israel. Meanwhile, which Amerncan Native tribe was there before your ancestors arrived? Perhaps you should try to give your house and land back to that tribe. You can ask them for foregiveness for all the dead Native American children your ancestors left behind.

You have no idea what I do or do not do.

Mrs. Sherri, you have no time to do anything since you are posting practically around the clock. Now tell us -- what Native American tribe was in your area and whose land your house now sits on?

Forum List

Back