Norway fund blacklists Israeli firms with settlement ties

It's kinda simple.........

Jew = Chosen person

Goy = not Chosen person.

Am I wrong?? ... :cool:

Chosen to preserve the torah.
Chosen to do a unique job.
Chosen to serve the temple.

Chosen to be persecuted by the rest of the world????

It does not mean chosen to be superior or special, just to follow a different path that god has set for them.

One might get chosen to sweep floors while another might be chosen to clean toilets. Both important jobs that need to be done.
So which one do you want to be chosen for?

Jew = Chosen person

Goy = not Chosen person.

Of course your assumption is wrong. For one thing the way I read it is that the Jews were chosen to follow 613 commandments or some number like that and the others had to only follow ten. Plus, according to many Muslim posters over the years, they feel they have been "Chosen" by Allah. Perhaps that is why since the inception of Islam they have tried to force their religion on others. We can see what happened to the countries in the Middle East which were populated by the original Christians until the Muslims left the Saudi Peninsula, forcing many people to convert and killing many who refused. The descendants of those early Christians who were lucky enough to survive the Muslim onslaught can't practice their religious beliefs in peace even in these modern days.

Jew = Chosen person

Goy = not Chosen person.

Chosen to preserve the torah.
Chosen to do a unique job.
Chosen to serve the temple.

Chosen to be persecuted by the rest of the world????

It does not mean chosen to be superior or special, just to follow a different path that god has set for them.

One might get chosen to sweep floors while another might be chosen to clean toilets. Both important jobs that need to be done.
So which one do you want to be chosen for?

Every time someone like Sunni Man brings up this "Chosen People" shtick, it reminds me of this satire.

SatireWire | GOD NAMES NEXT "CHOSEN PEOPLE"; IT'S JEWS AGAIN

Jew = Chosen person

Goy = not Chosen person.

Of course your assumption is wrong. For one thing the way I read it is that the Jews were chosen to follow 613 commandments or some number like that and the others had to only follow ten. Plus, according to many Muslim posters over the years, they feel they have been "Chosen" by Allah.
........................^^^ LOL......that is some comical stuff Silly-Sally . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

You really are a hoot, Mr. Cuckoo. Are you actually trying to tell us that you have read every Muslim's post on these various forums over the years to tell us that none of them declared that the Muslims are the chosen people?

You really are a hoot, Mr. Sunni Man. Are you actually trying to tell us that you have read every Muslim's post on these various forums over the years to tell us that none of them declared that the Muslims are the chosen people?
Silly-Sally no muslim would ever make such an erroneous statement.

The only 'Chosen People' mentioned in the Quran is Bani Israel. (tribe of Israel) ... :cool:

You really are a hoot, Mr. Sunni Man. Are you actually trying to tell us that you have read every Muslim's post on these various forums over the years to tell us that none of them declared that the Muslims are the chosen people?[/quote

]Silly-Sally no muslim would ever make such an erroneous statement.

The only 'Chosen People' mentioned in the Quran is Bani Israel. (tribe of Israel) ... :cool:

Regardless, Mr. Cuckoo, you have no idea of what every Muslim thinks in the modern world of today, such as being chosen to spread his religion to the Infidels. And, by the way, if Chosen people is a term used in the Koran and Mohammed said that the area belonged to the Jews, why is there such a problem with Israel being called a Jewish state?

And, by the way, if Chosen people is a term used in the Koran and Mohammed said that the area belonged to the Jews, why is there such a problem with Israel being called a Jewish state?[/quote

]Look it up Silly-Sally.

Hint: The reason is stated in the Quran. .. :cool:

Why, Mr. Cuckoo, you are the one who is the expert on the Koran so you should be able to copy and past it tout suit. Meanwhile, I think I will go with the Italian Muslim scholar who says the land belong to the Jews. Maybe you can have it out with him.

And, by the way, if Chosen people is a term used in the Koran and Mohammed said that the area belonged to the Jews, why is there such a problem with Israel being called a Jewish state?[/quote

]Look it up Silly-Sally.

Hint: The reason is stated in the Quran. .. :cool:

Why, Mr. Sunni Man, you are the one who is the expert on the Koran so you should be able to copy and past it tout suit. Meanwhile, I think I will go with the Italian Muslim scholar who says the land belong to the Jews. Maybe you can have it out with him.
The same so call Italian muslim scholar who converted and became a Catholic. ?? ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Why, Mr. Sunni Man, you are the one who is the expert on the Koran so you should be able to copy and past it tout suit. Meanwhile, I think I will go with the Italian Muslim scholar who says the land belong to the Jews. Maybe you can have it out with him.
The same so call Italian muslim scholar who converted and became a Catholic. ?? ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

You are getting two men mixed up, Mr. Cuckoo, which is not surprising given your mixed-up mind. Meanwhile, if the readers wonder why I call this charactter Mr. Cuckoo, it is because when I click on his posts to respond, up comes :cuckoo: :lol: :lol so I figure he is trying to tell me his name and that he is a laughing cuckoo to boot.

The Qur'an and the Land of Israel

You are getting two men mixed up, Mr. Sunni Man, which is not surprising given your mixed-up mind.
Nope.....same person.

But he converted to Hinduism......not Catholicism.

"Last November, we posted what turned out to be a very popular article about Abdul Hadi Palazzi’s apparent conversion to Hinduism. For years he enjoyed notoriety for his novel stance on Zionism. Palazzi claimed to be a Muslim and an Islamic scholar. He was also an ardent supporter of Greater Israel and he claimed the Quran granted Jewish sovereignty over the Holy Land. Allah, according to Abdul Hadi Palazzi, is a Zionist.

As we reported in our previous article, Palazzi has apparently converted to Hinduism in a public ceremony, where he took the name Satya Prakash Shankar Baba, or later it seems, the name Shanker Nath Baba. Like so many other dimensions of Palazzi’s character, the evidence is conflicting. What appears to be his old Facebook page under the name Abdul Hadi Palazzi still exists, though it seems inactive. Under his new name, Shanker Nath Baba, he also has a Facebook page, where he now posts regularly. His page features colorful photos of himself in flowing saffron robes, along with photos of Hindu religious art and ceremonies. Overall, judging from his posts, he seems to thoroughly enjoy his new life as a Hindu."

The Curious Case of ?Sheikh? Abdul Palazzi: The Muslim Zionist Hindu Islamophobe | Islamophobia Today eNewspaper

We get it........ :cool:

Goy is anyone not a member of the "Chosen People".
But it's not Jews killing the infidels and the non believers all over the world, it's savage Muslims.

Because they believe the Koran sanctions it.

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power."

Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Last edited:
You are getting two men mixed up, Mr. Sunni Man, which is not surprising given your mixed-up mind.
Nope.....same person.

"Last November, we posted what turned out to be a very popular article about Abdul Hadi Palazzi’s apparent conversion to Hinduism. For years he enjoyed notoriety for his novel stance on Zionism. Palazzi claimed to be a Muslim and an Islamic scholar. He was also an ardent supporter of Greater Israel and he claimed the Quran granted Jewish sovereignty over the Holy Land. Allah, according to Abdul Hadi Palazzi, is a Zionist.

As we reported in our previous article, Palazzi has apparently converted to Hinduism in a public ceremony, where he took the name Satya Prakash Shankar Baba, or later it seems, the name Shanker Nath Baba. Like so many other dimensions of Palazzi’s character, the evidence is conflicting. What appears to be his old Facebook page under the name Abdul Hadi Palazzi still exists, though it seems inactive. Under his new name, Shanker Nath Baba, he also has a Facebook page, where he now posts regularly. His page features colorful photos of himself in flowing saffron robes, along with photos of Hindu religious art and ceremonies. Overall, judging from his posts, he seems to thoroughly enjoy his new life as a Hindu."

The Curious Case of ?Sheikh? Abdul Palazzi: The Muslim Zionist Hindu Islamophobe | Islamophobia Today eNewspaper

There are others who have left Islam and converted to Christianity. Meanwhile, since this Palazzo converted to Hinduism, perhaps he can question those Muslim people in that part of the world why they want the Hindus destroyed so that Islam can take over India.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19FU7Yyx4D4]Muslim Clerics leave Islam and embrace Christ ! - YouTube[/ame]

Nope.....same person.

source was loonwatch.

Not surprising.

Norway was one of the few countries that fully cooperated with the nazis.

TOTALS SINCE SEPT 2000:
Palestinians: 1519

TOTALS FOR 2000:
Palestinians: 91

Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

My heart breaks reading the stories of the 1519 children Israel has killed in Palestine.

That is why we have BDS , to stop you Zionists from killing children and to stop other crimes of Occupation.

Mrs. Sherri, you have to remember that you are posing as a good Christian woman so the readers might naturally think that why on a Middle East forum, you have nothing to say about all those Christians who are being harassed and murdered by your friends in the other Middle East countries. Why are you so obsessed with the Palestinians when your "fellow Christians" have it so much worse in the other Middle East countries?

My heart broke when I saw the evidence of ethnic cleasing of innocent Christians in Cairo. The Muslim Brotherhood lackies burned dozens of churches in less than a weak, threatened to kill the followers of Jesus, and they are still threatening them.

I don't recall Sherri posting one single thing about that.

Wondering why that is.

Might be a good idea for their terrorist arab parents to stop using their children as human shields, huh?

Forum List

Back