Norway fund blacklists Israeli firms with settlement ties

Instead of enabling her, you should be telling her to get help. Do you think a normal woman in her early 50's spends days and nights on a forum?
And yet you are here doing the exact same thing............ :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Both you and Sherri are real winners! Both of you hateful lumps of turtle shit post from morning until night.

I am fascinated who is the "BOTH OF YOU"??? who is in her
early 50s? I do spend a lot of time (far too much) posting on this
idiot forum------I am----uhm "middle aged" (roflmao --WHAT A EUPHEMISM!!!)
and-----not a member of the WORK FORCE----ie ---I do not have all that much
to do---my kid is no longer home and hubby is a modest kinda guy---
he likes my split pea soup and imagines it is fine for a WHOLE SUPPER)-----
who is "both you and sherri" ??? for the record---I feel sorry for the
"you" who is LUMPED with -------sherri (yuck)

The path Jesus leads one down I expect is never the life a person pictured they would have.

And no one knows the life of another, appearances can be so deceptive, it's not really worthwhile speculating about another's life.

I remember a girl my brother was engaged to once, you could see her as a beautiful and rich girl or you could see her as those who she grew up with saw her, as the poor little rich girl. She had everything material a person could desire but she was a miserable person inside.

Our weaknesses are the key to unlocking God's power in our lives. That is a matter the Apostle Paul talked a lot about. He saw the value in His suffering. You don't go to those places, you miss out on spiritual experiences you cannot even imagine exist.

Do you see the Son of God in the Sun as it rises standing on a mountain top?

Do you stand on a cliff overlooking the ocean and know with faith you can say to this mountain be thrown into the sea?

Do you treasure the memories of a lifetime in which absolutely nothing comes close to those moments you stood immersed in the presence of God?

Mrs. Sherri, you have no time to do anything since you are posting practically around the clock. Now tell us -- what Native American tribe was in your area and whose land your house now sits on?

I think Mrs. Sherri should send away for a mail order Minister's Certificate. This way she can travel all over Alabama preaching to the masses. She might even hit some mosques down there and give them her message. The Iranian crew can accompany her for safety sake As you can see, Mrs. Sherri doesn't care if her house and lot are on the land which belonged to one of the tribes in Alabama.

you keep telling us you think but i really don't see any evidence at all of that process occurring in your posts. do you really?

In case no one here has realized it yet:

Cajun =
70bdqr.jpg

The path Jesus leads one down I expect is never the life a person pictured they would have.

And no one knows the life of another, appearances can be so deceptive, it's not really worthwhile speculating about another's life.

I remember a girl my brother was engaged to once, you could see her as a beautiful and rich girl or you could see her as those who she grew up with saw her, as the poor little rich girl. She had everything material a person could desire but she was a miserable person inside.

Our weaknesses are the key to unlocking God's power in our lives. That is a matter the Apostle Paul talked a lot about. He saw the value in His suffering. You don't go to those places, you miss out on spiritual experiences you cannot even imagine exist.

Do you see the Son of God in the Sun as it rises standing on a mountain top?

Do you stand on a cliff overlooking the ocean and know with faith you can say to this mountain be thrown into the sea?

Do you treasure the memories of a lifetime in which absolutely nothing comes close to those moments you stood immersed in the presence of God?

I think Mrs. Sherri should send away for a mail order Minister's Certificate. This way she can travel all over Alabama preaching to the masses. She might even hit some mosques down there and give them her message. The Iranian crew can accompany her for safety sake As you can see, Mrs. Sherri doesn't care if her house and lot are on the land which belonged to one of the tribes in Alabama.

you keep telling us you think but i really don't see any evidence at all of that process occurring in your posts. do you really?

Do you ever think, rationally, Mr. Seattle? I don't think so. You might try to fake it, but I think readers have always seen right through you.

As the day Apartheid Israel falls approacheth ever closer, the hatefullness of Zionists is simply intensifying, they work themself into one hatefilled frenzy after another.

We people speaking truth to Injustice in Palestine bear the brunt of their hate.

yeah it is kinda funny-------a muslim scholar who actually READ the koran ----
I cannot stop laughing....... For those who do not know----people do not
read the koran------they memorize it syllable by syllable-----and then parrot
it in parts------each friday---at people who also do not understand the language.

I read it in english translation-----for a good book-----try anything by STEINBECK--
in fact even Thomas Hardy is better than the koran-------as weird and contrived are his
SUBPLOTS

I think you are a little confused here, Patrick. Since Sunni Man has converted, all of us non-believers are Kuffars. In fact, since he now belongs to the Sunni sect. even the Shia are kuffars to him. I think Lipush was just being sarcastic because she knows that many Muslims want to kill the kuffars, even if they are Muslims of different sects whose religious beliefs differ slightly from theirs. Surely you must be keeping up with the news to see what happens among the different sects.[

/quote]..........................^^ typical Silly-Sally loon post. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I am beginning to wonder in which mental institute Mr. Cuckoo is incarcerated. As the readers can see, Mr. Cuckoo is trying to participate on a Middle East forum with saying ridiculous stuff and never ever gives us any news of what is happening in the Middle East. Maybe this crackpot doesn't care that innocent people are being murdered by his Sunni friends.

Of course now that you are a PROUD SUNNI MAN, you consider the rest of us Kuffars or non believers. Why not admit it?
What's your point Silly-Sally? . :cuckoo:

'Kufir' is just the arabic word for non believer.

Christians refer to a non believer as 'Lost'.

Jews call non jews 'Goyim'.

I fail to see the problem?? ... :cool:

The difference, Mr. Cuckoo, is that people are being killed for being kufirs.

Of course now that you are a PROUD SUNNI MAN, you consider the rest of us Kuffars or non believers. Why not admit it?
What's your point Silly-Sally? . :cuckoo:

'Kufir' is just the arabic word for non believer.

Christians refer to a non believer as 'Lost'.

Jews call non jews 'Goyim'.

I fail to see the problem?? ... :cool:

The difference, Mr. Sunni Man, is that people are being killed for being kufirs.
Really?? .. :cool:

As the day Apartheid Israel falls approacheth ever closer, the hatefullness of Zionists is simply intensifying, they work themself into one hatefilled frenzy after another.

We people speaking truth to Injustice in Palestine bear the brunt of their hate.

How long have you been saying that crap for ?? LOL!
Every day people like you pray for the destruction of Israel. This has been so for the last 65 years.
Unfortunately for those people including yourself, Israel has only thrived and grown stronger while the countries surrounding it have been failing and failing

Every time you make comments like this, you keep proving to us that you simply cannot accept that Israel exists !! :D It kills you. And that makes me happy !! :cool:

BTW Sherri, Israels birthday is exactly 3 months from today !!!

Aren't you excited !!!! :cool:

When's Palestines birthday ?? Oh, wait.... LOL !

Newsflash to Sherri:

hBEC54CB8

Last edited:

BTW Sherri, Israels birthday is exactly 3 months from today !!!

Aren't you excited !!!! :cool:

When's Palestines birthday ?? Oh, wait.... LOL !
What do they give donkeys for their birthday? I know, since the weather is very cold, lets get her a jacket...

5420879773_a8a6e706b7_z.jpg

Forum List

Back