Norway fund blacklists Israeli firms with settlement ties

Funny is ---A MUSLIM SCHOLAR who actually read the koran.
I was very young (and beautiful) when a koran first dropped into
my hands. I opened the book and noticed "IT'S ALL ABOUT JEWS"..
(which is actually why I read so much nazi propaganda about
that time-----it was around and ALL ABOUT JEWS) The koran does
assert that the land -----which was promised to jews----via Abraham
and Jacob and Moses is a possession of jews FOREVER ----my
impression ----based on the words attributed to muhummad was---
muhummad wished all the jews would go back there and leave him
to his happy murder and rape and pillage hunting grounds in arabia.
But later ---I was informed by muslims who laughed when I
asked "did you read the koran" that all of the middle east is
*********MUSLIM LAND**********

and---of course all of South east asia is the MUSLIM MOGHUL
EMPIRE CALIPHATE (everyone knows that)

I understand sunni-----I found lots of it funny back then too----so
funny that I assumed that five years from that time----NO ONE
WOULD BUY INTO THIS CRAP

I think Mrs. Sherri should send away for a mail order Minister's Certificate. This way she can travel all over Alabama preaching to the masses. She might even hit some mosques down there and give them her message. The Iranian crew can accompany her for safety sake As you can see, Mrs. Sherri doesn't care if her house and lot are on the land which belonged to one of the tribes in Alabama.

you keep telling us you think but i really don't see any evidence at all of that process occurring in your posts. do you really?

Do you ever think, rationally, Mr. Seattle? I don't think so. You might try to fake it, but I think readers have always seen right through you.

you might want to try not to cream your jeans everytime sunni man or i post anything. it isn't really very becoming. and while were on this topic and you mentioned "faking it", i have no desire to discuss any of your sexual dysfunctions. stop PMing me, please.

you keep telling us you think but i really don't see any evidence at all of that process occurring in your posts. do you really?

Do you ever think, rationally, Mr. Seattle? I don't think so. You might try to fake it, but I think readers have always seen right through you.

you might want to try not to cream your jeans everytime sunni man or i post anything. it isn't really very becoming. and while were on this topic and you mentioned "faking it", i have no desire to discuss any of your sexual dysfunctions. stop PMing me, please.

Stop trolling this forum, Mr. Seattle

................^^ LOL......funny stuff . :lol: :lol:

Whats funny about that??

Funny is ---A MUSLIM SCHOLAR who actually read the koran.
I was very young (and beautiful) when a koran first dropped into
my hands. I opened the book and noticed "IT'S ALL ABOUT JEWS"..
(which is actually why I read so much nazi propaganda about
that time-----it was around and ALL ABOUT JEWS) The koran does
assert that the land -----which was promised to jews----via Abraham
and Jacob and Moses is a possession of jews FOREVER ----my
impression ----based on the words attributed to muhummad was---
muhummad wished all the jews would go back there and leave him
to his happy murder and rape and pillage hunting grounds in arabia.
But later ---I was informed by muslims who laughed when I
asked "did you read the koran" that all of the middle east is
*********MUSLIM LAND**********

and---of course all of South east asia is the MUSLIM MOGHUL
EMPIRE CALIPHATE (everyone knows that)

I understand sunni-----I found lots of it funny back then too----so
funny that I assumed that five years from that time----NO ONE
WOULD BUY INTO THIS CRAP

The Koran read in chronological order does not make any sense as it jumps from chapter to chapter. This is why it is written down as it is out of synch and in set chapters. So the first chronological part of the Koran says that the Jews are to be allowed to live in peace in Israel. And this is at the end of the Koran, while the section saying kill all the Jews which was written later is at the beginning. This is so the muslims can claim we kuffars take the Koran out of context, thinking that we don't about the little trick of abrogating the verses first.

All that Mr. Seattle's post shows is that he is sexually frustrated. So sad with all the single women in Seattle area, and he can't seem to hook up with one. Must be his personality. Perhaps Mr. Seattle can prove that he is not a liar by copying and pasting some of the PM's he is saying I sent him. You can never really get the truth out of him. He is a congenital liar. However, Toastman, you have to admit that the throw-away E-mail addresses are a boon for some posters.

I hear a lot of squealing from Mr. Seattle.

14682531.jpg

Forum List

Back