Norway fund blacklists Israeli firms with settlement ties

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Boycotts and Divestment and Sanctions have simply become daily news for Apartheid Israel.

It seems there is a new story to read about every day.

Will Israel stop her violations of international law before it is too late?

OSLO (AFP) --

I read in this AFP article that Norway's huge sovereign wealth fund, the world's largest, has blacklisted two Israeli companies involved in construction of settlements in annexed East Jerusalem, the country's finance ministry said on Thursday.

"The ban on investing in the firms revived a three-year prohibition on them that the Government Pension Fund of Norway had dropped in August last year.

The blacklisted companies are Africa Israel Investments, an Israeli real estate developer, and its construction subsidiary that uses the name Danya Cerbus.

Norway fund blacklists Israeli firms with settlement ties | Maan News Agency

Last edited:
maan_zps34485edd.jpg

What I want is Israel to end the Occupation and end Apartheid and for all in Palestine to be treated with equal rights .

Last edited:
Boycotts and Divestment and Sanctions have simply become daily news for Apartheid Israel.

OSLO (AFP) --

I read in this AFP article that Norway's huge sovereign wealth fund, the world's largest, has blacklisted two Israeli companies involved in construction of settlements in annexed East Jerusalem, the country's finance ministry said on Thursday.

"The ban on investing in the firms revived a three-year prohibition on them that the Government Pension Fund of Norway had dropped in August last year.

The blacklisted companies are Africa Israel Investments, an Israeli real estate developer, and its construction subsidiary that uses the name Danya Cerbus.

Time to withdraw my money then and see them go down in flames, and then tell the Palestinians the reason they cant keep their jobs is because some silly woman is spreading hatred of islam.

lol, we are mostly just all observers in all of this that unfolds.

OSLO (AFP) --

Time to withdraw my money then and see them go down in flames, and then tell the Palestinians the reason they cant keep their jobs is because some silly woman is spreading hatred of islam.

The world got rid of Nazism and Germany remained.

My concern is not about whether a nation called Israel remains or goes, the problem is the human rights abuses and violations of intl law Israel carries out in her Occupation and in her Apartheid Regime . If she does not change her practices, I think there is a great liklihood she will not survive as a nation.

What I want is Israel to end the Occupation and end Apartheid and for all in Palestine to be treated with equal rights .

What you want is Israel destroyed. You've said it out loud and your attempt of showing yourself innocent don't fool anyone, pumpkin. So lets cut the crap.

If you want to rid the world of Nazism, start with Syria. Then go to Lebanon.

Then go feed your Christian brothers in Egypt.

Then if you have it in you, come to my neighborhood.

Promise I won't bite.

My concern is not about whether a nation called Israel remains or goes, the problem is the human rights abuses and violations of intl law Israel carries out in her Occupation and in her Apartheid Regime . If she does not change her practices, I think there is a great liklihood she will not survive as a nation.

What you want is Israel destroyed. You've said it out loud and your attempt of showing yourself innocent don't fool anyone, pumpkin. So lets cut the crap.

Mrs. Sherri, you have to remember that you are posing as a good Christian woman so the readers might naturally think that why on a Middle East forum, you have nothing to say about all those Christians who are being harassed and murdered by your friends in the other Middle East countries. Why are you so obsessed with the Palestinians when your "fellow Christians" have it so much worse in the other Middle East countries?

Mrs. Sherri, you have to remember that you are posing as a good Christian woman so the readers might naturally think that why on a Middle East forum, you have nothing to say about all those Christians who are being harassed and murdered by your friends in the other Middle East countries. Why are you so obsessed with the Palestinians when your "fellow Christians" have it so much worse in the other Middle East countries?

My heart broke when I saw the evidence of ethnic cleasing of innocent Christians in Cairo. The Muslim Brotherhood lackies burned dozens of churches in less than a weak, threatened to kill the followers of Jesus, and they are still threatening them.

I don't recall Sherri posting one single thing about that.

Wondering why that is.

My heart broke when I saw the evidence of ethnic cleasing of innocent Christians in Cairo. The Muslim Brotherhood lackies burned dozens of churches in less than a weak, threatened to kill the followers of Jesus, and they are still threatening them.

I don't recall Sherri posting one single thing about that.

Wondering why that is.

It could be that she doesn't care what is happening to Christians in the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia. For some sick reason, her entire focus is on one tiny dot of the map.
It's a good thing that there are Christians who do care and who are brave enough to operate in those areas to inform people just what is happening to Christians.

lol, we are mostly just all observers in all of this that unfolds.

OSLO (AFP) --

You may be but my pension fund is placed to get the best returns, and that means Israeli business.

The world got rid of islam 3 times, you would think they would have learnt by now.

Forum List

Back