Norway fund blacklists Israeli firms with settlement ties

I always say I would prefer to be a Palestinian anytime over an Israeli, one occupied over an occupier, they can keep their souls intact.

The same is not true for the Occupier.

What gain is the world, if we lose our souls in its pursuit?

Viva Palestina.

I always say I would prefer to be a Palestinian anytime over an Israeli, one occupied over an occupier, they can keep their souls intact.

Viva Palestina.

If you were a Palestinian then hamas would have shot you by now, and done the world a favour

Viva Palestina.
you prefer to be an Islamic terrorist over one who defends herself against it and values life.

What a surprise.

Notice Jihad Sherri is incapable of saying God Bless America.

Now repeat after me <again>:

God Bless America!
I agree........."Allah bless America!!"

And may it become free from Zionists and Israel!! ... :thup: . :cool:

Allah bless America?

Ya Kuffar, America is enemy of Muslims!

Hang da Kufaaaaaar!
They'll bless the whole world as long as there's hope that one day it will become a Muslim shithole state.

That's Islamic "patriotism" for you.

What I want is Israel to end the Occupation and end Apartheid and for all in Palestine to be treated with equal rights .

What you want is Israel destroyed. You've said it out loud and your attempt of showing yourself innocent don't fool anyone, pumpkin. So lets cut the crap.

We all know she's a liar . She has stated on more then one occasion that the Jews have no Rights in the ME and they should just pack up and go back to their " Home Countries" Just more proof it isn't about the " borders" It just eats her alive that the JEWISH STATE exists. :clap2:

Blease don't bomb us wid your abbache helicobters! We balestinians are beastful beoble!

Now repeat after me <again>:

God Bless America!
I agree........."Allah bless America!!"

And may it become free from Zionists and Israel!! ... :thup: . :cool:

Allah bless America?

Hang da Kufaaaaaar!

America is not the enemy of Muslims and since when is it kosher tor you to call for the death of another poster and refer to him in a derogatory term. If people wonder why Jews are not liked, this is a good example.

Allah bless America?

Hang da Kufaaaaaar!

America is not the enemy of Muslims and since when is it kosher tor you to call for the death of another poster and refer to him in a derogatory term. If people wonder why Jews are not liked, this is a good example.

What does his comment have to do with Jews not being liked?

And where did he ask for another poster to be killed?

You learned well from your friend 'Rowdy' LOL !

TOTALS SINCE SEPT 2000:
Palestinians: 1519

TOTALS FOR 2000:
Palestinians: 91

Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

My heart breaks reading the stories of the 1519 children Israel has killed in Palestine.

My heart broke when I saw the evidence of ethnic cleasing of innocent Christians in Cairo. The Muslim Brotherhood lackies burned dozens of churches in less than a weak, threatened to kill the followers of Jesus, and they are still threatening them.

I don't recall Sherri posting one single thing about that.

Wondering why that is.

Mrs. Sherri and her Iranian crew have been posting about the Palestinian children ad nauseam for ages. Meanwhile, it is so convenient for her to overlook the 11,000 plus children who have died in the Syrian Civil War, God only knows how many children have been wounded, and there are thousands and thousands now living in cold tents as refugees. All across the Muslim world, innocent children have been killed, such as those killed in car and suicide bombings, but Mrs. Sherri has no time to mention these children because she is obsessed with only one small area of the world because the Jews are involved.

when is begins with Durrah, still blaming Israel, you need to take it all with a grain of salt.
shaker-sidebar.jpg

Reading comprehension lesson 1

Lipush refers to Sunniman as a Kuffar and then she says " Hang the Kufaaaaaar. " Comon toastman the message is pretty clear for anyone who can think !!!

Reading comprehension lesson 1

Lipush refers to Sunniman as a Kuffar and then she says " Hang the Kufaaaaaar. " Comon toastman the message is pretty clear for anyone who can think !!!

I think you are a little confused here, Patrick. Since Sunni Man has converted, all of us non-believers are Kuffars. In fact, since he now belongs to the Sunni sect. even the Shia are kuffars to him. I think Lipush was just being sarcastic because she knows that many Muslims want to kill the kuffars, even if they are Muslims of different sects whose religious beliefs differ slightly from theirs. Surely you must be keeping up with the news to see what happens among the different sects.

Forum List

Back