Norway fund blacklists Israeli firms with settlement ties

What I want is Israel to end the Occupation and end Apartheid and for all in Palestine to be treated with equal rights .

Who cares what the filthy sherriliar wants? Just another Nazi-sucking hater, is all the sherrithing is.

As for 'Palestine' - it will never happen because the PLO/PA and HAMAS are both hate groups. There's no reason to suppose the 'Palestinian' Arab Muslims will act any differently towards non-Muslims than the Arab League nations have already done.

Over HALF of Jewish Israelis are those who were ethnically cleansed from countries like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon.

The Arab League are a group of thieves and liars: they've been sitting on the lands and possessions of nearly a million of their citizens for upwards of 60 years now.......

Boycotts and Divestment and Sanctions have simply become daily news for Apartheid Israel.

It seems there is a new story to read about every day.

Will Israel stop her violations of international law before it is too late?

Norway fund blacklists Israeli firms with settlement ties

OSLO (AFP) --

I read in this AFP article that Norway's huge sovereign wealth fund, the world's largest, has blacklisted two Israeli companies involved in construction of settlements in annexed East Jerusalem, the country's finance ministry said on Thursday.

"The ban on investing in the firms revived a three-year prohibition on them that the Government Pension Fund of Norway had dropped in August last year.

The blacklisted companies are Africa Israel Investments, an Israeli real estate developer, and its construction subsidiary that uses the name Danya Cerbus.

Norway fund blacklists Israeli firms with settlement ties | Maan News Agency
At present, Norwegian Cruise Lines are in desperate need of customers plus a lot of cruises develop food infected illnesses. Think the blacklists are behind this? Who would do such a thing?

TOTALS SINCE SEPT 2000:
Palestinians: 1519

TOTALS FOR 2000:
Palestinians: 91

Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

My heart breaks reading the stories of the 1519 children Israel has killed in Palestine.

That is why we have BDS , to stop you Zionists from killing children and to stop other crimes of Occupation.

The world got rid of Nazism and Germany remained.

My concern is not about whether a nation called Israel remains or goes, the problem is the human rights abuses and violations of intl law Israel carries out in her Occupation and in her Apartheid Regime . If she does not change her practices, I think there is a great liklihood she will not survive as a nation.

Mrs. Sherri, you have to remember that you are posing as a good Christian woman so the readers might naturally think that why on a Middle East forum, you have nothing to say about all those Christians who are being harassed and murdered by your friends in the other Middle East countries. Why are you so obsessed with the Palestinians when your "fellow Christians" have it so much worse in the other Middle East countries?

My heart broke when I saw the evidence of ethnic cleasing of innocent Christians in Cairo. The Muslim Brotherhood lackies burned dozens of churches in less than a weak, threatened to kill the followers of Jesus, and they are still threatening them.

I don't recall Sherri posting one single thing about that.

Wondering why that is.

Last edited:
Who cares what a scum of the earth Zionist thinks?

What I want is Israel to end the Occupation and end Apartheid and for all in Palestine to be treated with equal rights .

Who cares what the filthy sherriliar wants? Just another Nazi-sucking hater, is all the sherrithing is.

As for 'Palestine' - it will never happen because the PLO/PA and HAMAS are both hate groups. There's no reason to suppose the 'Palestinian' Arab Muslims will act any differently towards non-Muslims than the Arab League nations have already done.

Over HALF of Jewish Israelis are those who were ethnically cleansed from countries like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon.

The Arab League are a group of thieves and liars: they've been sitting on the lands and possessions of nearly a million of their citizens for upwards of 60 years now.......

TOTALS SINCE SEPT 2000:
Palestinians: 1519

TOTALS FOR 2000:
Palestinians: 91

Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

My heart breaks reading the stories of the 1519 children Israel has killed in Palestine.

Mrs. Sherri, you have to remember that you are posing as a good Christian woman so the readers might naturally think that why on a Middle East forum, you have nothing to say about all those Christians who are being harassed and murdered by your friends in the other Middle East countries. Why are you so obsessed with the Palestinians when your "fellow Christians" have it so much worse in the other Middle East countries?

My heart broke when I saw the evidence of ethnic cleasing of innocent Christians in Cairo. The Muslim Brotherhood lackies burned dozens of churches in less than a weak, threatened to kill the followers of Jesus, and they are still threatening them.

I don't recall Sherri posting one single thing about that.

Wondering why that is.

Mrs. Sherri and her Iranian crew have been posting about the Palestinian children ad nauseam for ages. Meanwhile, it is so convenient for her to overlook the 11,000 plus children who have died in the Syrian Civil War, God only knows how many children have been wounded, and there are thousands and thousands now living in cold tents as refugees. All across the Muslim world, innocent children have been killed, such as those killed in car and suicide bombings, but Mrs. Sherri has no time to mention these children because she is obsessed with only one small area of the world because the Jews are involved.

Is this the Europe forum? Why is Jihad Sherri posting this inconsequential crap here? LOL

How about our USA?! Even before the BDS Bowel Movement arrived here, IT WAS FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET! Schools, reputable universities, large organizations, local and state govts, even celebrities all jumped in the ANTI BDS bandwagon passing laws, banning BDS and making very negative public statements about the BDS.

That's what I love about this free and democratic country of ours...in the end the people always end up making the right decision. In this case standing up to the Islamic Nazi type rhetoric and bulling tactics of the BDS.

Now repeat after me:

God...Bless...The USA!

One country at a time........that's how the racist apartheid South Africa was brought down.

BDS will do the same against Israel.

It just takes time and dedication. .. :thup: . :eusa_angel:

If the goal is to take down racist apartheid states in the ME, then lets start will Muslim countries, where people experience some of the worst human rights abuses in the world, thanks to the religion of Islam. Yup, the same Islam that has turned most of Middle East into a war zone .

Thank GOD Israel is not a Muslim state :cool:

One country at a time........that's how the racist apartheid South Africa was brought down.

BDS will do the same against Israel.

It just takes time and dedication. .. :thup: . :eusa_angel:
Did you forget what country you live in, mr patriotic Muslim? What a joke you are.

Norway doesn't count. What counts is, in this beautiful country of ours, they have thrown the BDS and all the Israeli boycott movements into the garbage can.

Now repeat after me <again>:

God Bless America!

How come Jihad Sherri never says "God Bless America"?

Anybody? Anybody?

I bet you if the IslamoTerrorist worshipping witch said it, she would keel over and die.

Come on Sherri, let's hear you say it.....

Last edited:
God bless balastine! Dose beastful beoble are under occubation! Jbesus was a balastinian and Hamas reminds me of Jbesus!

Heil Hitler! I mean...Allah Akbar!

Last edited:
Sherri is so far from what she says she is, a good Christian and American
I think if she says God Bless America, her Muslim "friends" might harm her.

Maybe we should be helping her escape her Muslim captors?

Forum List

Back