Northeast Passage

No, just stupid.

Come a September not very far away, it will ALL go away and when it returns, there will be less and less of it. That's what's happening, deny it however you want. I suspect that within our children's lifetimes, the Arctic will be ice-free year round.

Yes there are reports and all of them show that beginning in September, the arctic ice starts to return to the entire polar region. Am I wrong?

Yes, you are wrong. Because I expect that within my lifetime, the Arctic Ice will not start to return until October.

No, just stupid.

Come a September not very far away, it will ALL go away and when it returns, there will be less and less of it. That's what's happening, deny it however you want. I suspect that within our children's lifetimes, the Arctic will be ice-free year round.

During the first class in Geology, mid'60's a graduate student was invited to speak by the Professor. He made the prediction that by 2100 that we would see both the Northwest and Northeast Passages open in some years. The Professor stated that it was unfortunate that none of us would live long enough to see whether that prediction was accurate. Well, it is not yet 2020, but we have seen some years with both Passage simultaneously open. Far sooner than even the most 'alarmist' of predictions at that time.

Yes there are reports and all of them show that beginning in September, the arctic ice starts to return to the entire polar region. Am I wrong?

Yes, you are wrong. Because I expect that within my lifetime, the Arctic Ice will not start to return until October.
So you have data that shows that the ice didn't return in September,what year was that? BTW, even in 2012 it returned then. So please!

Forum List

Back