North Korea state TV airs footage of Trump saluting North Korean military officer

North Korea state TV airs footage of Trump saluting North Korean military officer

indeed

it is common for commies to have fake news

why is that so surprising
Hey, uncle jonny, I'm not surprised! I have long known America has a State TV. It's been elevated from a Party TV to the National Mouthpiece, and it takes fake/misleading to new heights. And faithfully watched by people who emulate communism by complaining about journalism that doesn't comply with whatever the "State" decrees, while calling their opponents 'commies'. Go figure!

say what you want everyone knows you are a leftist mouth piece

but the fact remains that the media faked the story by omitting facts

so really it is your problem not mine that you are "good with" being lied too
What's happened to you, jon? When did you become so bitter? Grandkids getting to your last nerve? Anyway...Are you saying the NK State TV video is a fake because facts were omitted? Don't get mad, enlighten us on why we shouldn't believe our lyin' eyes.

indeed

Hey, uncle jonny, I'm not surprised! I have long known America has a State TV. It's been elevated from a Party TV to the National Mouthpiece, and it takes fake/misleading to new heights. And faithfully watched by people who emulate communism by complaining about journalism that doesn't comply with whatever the "State" decrees, while calling their opponents 'commies'. Go figure!

What's happened to you, jon? When did you become so bitter? Grandkids getting to your last nerve? Anyway...Are you saying the NK State TV video is a fake because facts were omitted? Don't get mad, enlighten us on why we shouldn't believe our lyin' eyes.

i am not bitter at all

you are the leftist partisan who easily led by the media

which really i have no time for anymore

so carry on with your bullshit

indeed

i am not bitter at all

Ok, jonny! As you wish. Meantime, best wishes. Bye!

indeed

i am not bitter at all

Ok, jonny! As you wish. Meantime, best wishes. Bye!

see ya

As I understand it the military officer saluted Trump and he returned the salute if that is the case that would seem to be the proper response.

Hand shake is the proper response.
You do not salute to a dictator murderous regime form of government.
You do not salute to a general that ENFORCE a dictator murderous form of government.

Just to show how bad this is. See these links. It’s being discussed all over how ignorant this POTUS.

Trump faces backlash after saluting North Korean general – POLITICO

Trump returns salute of North Korean general at summit, state media footage reveals

White House calls Trump's salute to North Korean general 'a common courtesy' | The Japan Times

Trump's salute to North Korean general sparks controversy

Yup, i'm sure Trump has now handed Kim enough propaganda material to allow him to decalre victory over the entire west & sell out south korea

tk-pic.jpg

Fact check articles are nothing more than twisted op-eds designed to support a certain narrative, and that includes those written by right-wing sites or journalists. Once you read one with a critical eye you’ll never look at any of them the same. They’re deceitful trash.

So you provide absolutely no evidence to support your claim but you want us to take it at face value -- however I provide evidence to refute your claim and you don't accept it because you don't like the source?

Well how about if I tell you that there are other ways you can verify that you know, but something tells me if I cite you those links you will be mad that the source isn't Brietbart or Stormfront.

So you post your evidence that proves Sanders dodged the draft.

In the meantime I will continue to make a fool out of you with this excerpt from the Army Times: On paper, Sanders doesn’t have a lot in common with veterans.

He never served in the military because he was too old to be drafted when his draft number came up. He protested the Vietnam War as a University of Chicago student in the 1960s and stressed his opposition to the war during his failed Senate bid in 1971.

Keep deflecting tho.

Fuck Breitbart and I’ve never even heard of the other source. Keep making assumptions though while bashing me for my assumptions. I never deflected, I’m telling you I largely don’t care what “fact check” articles have to say bc I’ve read enough of them to know whatever fact they’re checking, they’re going to spin it to look a certain way so they can declare it true or false based on a certain narrative.

You don’t like my opinion on fact-check articles? I really really really dgaf.

You do not salute to a general that ENFORCE a dictator murderous form of government.

Just to show how bad this is. See these links. It’s being discussed all over how ignorant this POTUS.

Really? The media is criticizing Trump? How very surprising! I mean, usually the media is giving him the benefit of the doubt LOLOLOLOLOL.

This is the same media that went out of their way to praise MURDEROUS DICTATOR Fidel Castro when he died? It’s estimated his regime is responsible for over 100,000 Cuban deaths. Go ahead and look it up. This is one reason the media is a JOKE. Obama also praised Castro... bet you didn’t care about that, now, did you? Do you consider him ignorant too?

You’re a sheep mindlessly following wolves. Whatever they’re outraged about, you’re outraged about and it makes you look a fool to those of us who know better.

Really? The media is criticizing Trump? How very surprising! I mean, usually the media is giving him the benefit of the doubt LOLOLOLOLOL.

This is the same media that went out of their way to praise MURDEROUS DICTATOR Fidel Castro when he died? It’s estimated his regime is responsible for over 100,000 Cuban deaths. Go ahead and look it up. This is one reason the media is a JOKE. Obama also praised Castro... bet you didn’t care about that, now, did you? Do you consider him ignorant too?

You’re a sheep mindlessly following wolves. Whatever they’re outraged about, you’re outraged about and it makes you look a fool to those of us who know better.
Bookshaka, your second paragraph complaining about Obama and Castro is utterly negated by your hero Trump's praise of Kim Jung Un, and then calling an opposing poster a mindless follower who looks like a fool...well..um.. chuckle

Bookshaka, your second paragraph complaining about Obama and Castro is utterly negated by your hero Trump's praise of Kim Jung Un, and then calling an opposing poster a mindless follower who looks like a fool...well..um.. chuckle

Please show me where I gave Trump a pass for praising Jong-Un. I’ll wait.

Also Trump is NOT my hero. What is with people on forums making false assumptions and thinking these assumptions make them sound smart?

Trump’s a liar.
Trump’s not a good husband.
Trump says a lot of stupid shit.
Trump is not perfect and never will you see me claiming he is.

I voted for him bc my opinion of Hillary is worse than it is of him. I don’t love Trump but I also don’t hate him. But keep making false assumptions and drawing inaccurate conclusions based on them. Don’t allow me to get in the way of your obvious stellar ability to pick apart strangers you don’t agree with on public forums.

The mere fact you went out of your way to say the media was being unfair to Trump shows you don’t give a shit about Trump saluting a NK solidier.

The media didn’t tell Trump to salute that solider. The media literally reported what was a fact. This wasn’t a speculation or report. It was a fact.

You didn’t have to say you gave him a pass. The things you’ve said give you away.

Also you deflected by bringing up old shit that happened. People only deflect when they have no real defense for their own actions or someone else’s actions.

Oh, so saluting a North Korean soldier and praising Kim Jong-Un are the same exact thing?

How’s that? I AM giving Trump a pass for the salute bc I don’t give a fucking shit. He shouldn’t be praising KJU, however, for obvious reasons.

My “deflection” points out how if the media hadn’t been on Obama’s side, how much you and all the other hysterical Trump haters would also hate Obama, or should based on your outrage for Trump’s actions... I’m holding your feet to the fire and ya’ll can’t handle your own hypocrisy. Too bad, so so so so so sad.

The mere fact you went out of your way to say the media was being unfair to Trump shows you don’t give a shit about Trump saluting a NK solidier.

The media didn’t tell Trump to salute that solider. The media literally reported what was a fact. This wasn’t a speculation or report. It was a fact.

You didn’t have to say you gave him a pass. The things you’ve said give you away.

Also you deflected by bringing up old shit that happened. People only deflect when they have no real defense for their own actions or someone else’s actions.

Wrong again dude. You do not salute to a general that led by dictatorship. That’s the bottom line.

You can give your excuses whatever you want. It is NOT proper to salute a general that is that low. Got it?

Oh, so saluting a North Korean soldier and praising Kim Jong-Un are the same exact thing?

How’s that? I AM giving Trump a pass for the salute bc I don’t give a fucking shit. He shouldn’t be praising KJU, however, for obvious reasons.

My “deflection” points out how if the media hadn’t been on Obama’s side, how much you and all the other hysterical Trump haters would also hate Obama, or should based on your outrage for Trump’s actions... I’m holding your feet to the fire and ya’ll can’t handle your own hypocrisy. Too bad, so so so so so sad.

Very funny. You don’t give a shit when I can almost see the foaming coming from your mouth defending your god Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong again dude. You do not salute to a general that led by dictatorship. That’s the bottom line.

You can give your excuses whatever you want. It is NOT proper to salute a general that is that low. Got it?
military people disagree with you.

i'll take their word over yours.

what does the media bagging on trump have to do with trump saluting a n korean general?

nothing. but way to make something out of nothing. that's a majority of the arguments in here anyway.

Forum List

Back