North Korea state TV airs footage of Trump saluting North Korean military officer

I notice you have not posted any of the USMJ claims you have made. If you did your research you would discover my comment about "friendly nation" is correct.
There is no such thing as a friendly nation...even if you are captured and held in a POW camp saluting continues across sides...They salute our officers and we salute theirs....

LOL, just watch the clip of salute that aired in NK, now we can all understand why the info movie TRUMP showed was smart.
As for the salute, TRUMP went to shake the NK guys hand, NK guy salutes TRUMP, and TRUMP acknowledges the sign of respect and salutes NK guy back then shakes his hand...big deal.

I am not a Trump fan but this partisan politics has to stop. Any body remember mannors? Here we are at a meeting that is trying to strike a peace accord and the stupid american public thinks they can go into such a thing with out showing some mutual respect. On what fucking planet did you grow up on. Are you going to start a peace accord by telling the other party they are worthless peices of shit garnering no respect. Good luck with that strategy!

Remember though that progressives reject virtually anything traditional. To them, anything traditional is holding up progress no matter what subject you are talking about. To them all of the ways of the world should be changed.... we see it all the time with their obsession with social engineering. And when you look closely at a typical progressive, many tend to be social oddballs.... missed a lot of memos, particularly the men, in their formative years. It matters in diplomatic situations at high levels. Most progressive men, for example, cannot comprehend the social dynamics of what a "man's man" means. Men who understand the concept have no respect for men who don't..... I know that this type of man will do anything to avoid confrontation. A "man's man" just knows when he is in the presence of what is commonly referred to as a limpwrister. Subtle intimidation is a highly effective tactic used by men comfortable with confrontation when in the presence of a limpwrister.... has if the limp wrist or has APPEASER printed right across his forehead. Most conservative men know exactly what I'm talking about. Unlike Obama, President Trump clearly understands the dynamic.
Be carefull making those kinds of judgements, I am not the type to let my disatisfaction to be know in the presence of witnesses. Piss me off enough and you will see me when unexpected. Not all people tip their hand as to who they are! Both sides of the isle are all of a sudden against the other side no matter the situation. It is this kind of speak that enables it to continue. Right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of whether or not there is a D or an R in fron t of their name. Remember the silent guy may be silent because he has to much scrutiny on them, this does not mean they do noit take care of buisness.

Yep..... whatever you say s0n!

Frankly, the division between sides needs to get far nastier. It is imminent and cant happen fast enough for my liking. Those on the right have finally taken two poking people on the left in the eye.... the aggression needs to increase tenfold.:up:
I look forward to meeting you some day! Son!

Sure thing.... I'm a stone's throw from New York City so next time you're in town PM me s0n.:2up:

LOL, just watch the clip of salute that aired in NK, now we can all understand why the info movie TRUMP showed was smart.
As for the salute, TRUMP went to shake the NK guys hand, NK guy salutes TRUMP, and TRUMP acknowledges the sign of respect and salutes NK guy back then shakes his hand...big deal.

Progressives just don't get that kind of thing....wishy washy upbringing devoid of traditional discourse among men has that effect. Conflict avoidance is a high priority for these people, thus the tendency to appeasement.

Ghey

Obviously you have never served in the military....if you had you would be aware of protocol....

Neither has Trump served in he military. He dodged the draft 5 times.
Regardless of what may have transpired in the past th President is the Commander-in-Chief of the US Military.

What's funny is that the US media is using N.Korean propaganda to piss off lefties in America - that's irony.

That said, I've never been in the military and I salute pretty much anyone who salutes me or a soldier/officer in uniform. I picked it up as a kid (my father was a general) and never stopped doing it/returning them... Am I doing it wrong? :(

I was told that soldiers in particular salute each other as a kind of "brotherhood of sacrifice" thing; a "I know what you've gone through for your government" thing. Then the other "kind" of salute (my kind) is more like common courtesy - as a hello, a goodbye, a thank you, or out of respect (the latter of which is held for a moment - which is what I do.)

Last edited:

Progressives just don't get that kind of thing....wishy washy upbringing devoid of traditional discourse among men has that effect. Conflict avoidance is a high priority for these people, thus the tendency to appeasement.

Ghey
They know.

They just don't care.

Everyone knew that NK's media was going to pour over every frame of video to use for propaganda.
So what?
Who cares?

Exactly......it is quite clear the Trump haters will look for anything whatsoever to use against Trump...nothing new or noteworthy there...it is to be expected.

Everyone knew that NK's media was going to pour over every frame of video to use for propaganda.
So what?
Who cares?

Nope but I just noticed Trump touched Kim 5 times just this video alone.

And?
What is that even supposed to mean?
The left is underplaying everything that is good and possible here and overplaying the hell out of anything they can find no matter how absurdly unimportant.
Not one of you understood the submissive gesture Kim made when he was the first to cross the line to meet SK's President. It was unbelievable. You are talking about a regime whose leaders demand their population to see them as a God. Kim sees himself as a sublime being. For him to make a submissive gesture to their greatest enemy is historic in and of itself.
Throughout this entire thing, Kim has consistently placed himself in a secondary role. Unheard of.
If at any time there is a possibility for this regime to change it's behavior - it is now. We have never seen this kind of uncharacteristic cooperation and submissive gestures for 60 years.
And you people just can't accept it isn't Obama making it happen.

NK is under murderous dictator form of government. POTUS saluting to NK General may not be big deal to you but veterans I know pointed this out to me. IT IS A VERY BIG DEAL.

Followed by Trumpo keep touching Kim.

Just admit it. Trump is just an apprentice idiot.

What was Trump thinking when he saluted a North Korean general?

Trump faces backlash after saluting North Korean general – POLITICO

Sound Off: Did the President Just Salute a North Korean General?

So the same president who had a fit over footballers kneeling during our anthem is saluting commies now?

~S~

Just wondering you’ve been here since 2009. You only posted 153 including this one.

Do they charge you by characters?

This is what desperate looks like.
Keep it up leftist....you are sewing the election up for Trump, adding a stitch everyday.

You Dip Shit liberals are pissing in the wind….

There is piss all over your faces…

You are all sooooo Stupid..

A salute from Trump seems like a small

price to pay to avoid a Nuclear War.

To the Sane that is………………..

Just wondering you’ve been here since 2009. You only posted 153 including this one.

Do they charge you by characters?

LOL, I was in a different political discussion site which just recently shut down and remember this site I had found back in 2009.

If this was fukin Obama, all of conservative world would have this shit run 2000000000 hours a day!!

True. The anti-Trumpers and Obama haters have MUCH in common.
Not really, those that hate Trump, love this country and hates the corruption Trump embraces....those that hated Obama yet benefited from his presidency, were just ignorant mf's that didn't know any better and a few were slightly racist.

I was in the military, but we don't salute our adversaries military men...they salute us and we nod our heads and pass them by!
If a Russian officer passes you in uniform and you do not salute you can be brought up on charges just as if you didn't salute an American officer....

I believe you are referring to Article 89. I think you are overstating things a little. No one has ever been court martialed over failing to salute someone of higher rank based on that alone. There has to be pretty significant disrespect going on to the point of gross insubordination. You might get your ass chewed out but you’re not going to be court martialed for missing a salute. And yes I’m a vet...

Forum List

Back