North Korea state TV airs footage of Trump saluting North Korean military officer

I don't really care about Trump saluting the North Korean general anymore, it was funny for a while, but that's it.

On the other hand, Trump needs a lot more negotiations to get a serious demilitarization/denuclearization deal.

I don't really care about Trump saluting the North Korean general anymore, it was funny for a while, but that's it.

On the other hand, Trump needs a lot more negotiations to get a serious demilitarization/denuclearization deal.

Kim got what he wanted...
The mindless trump gave him a spot on the world stage. Kim is laughing at the orange bafoon.

trump makes it a habit of propping up murderers and strong men and insulting our strongest allies....

The mindless trump gave him a spot on the world stage. Kim is laughing at the orange bafoon.

trump makes it a habit of propping up murderers and strong men and insulting our strongest allies....
Kim Jong Un just got them to stop the military exercises.

Kim Jong Un just got them to stop the military exercises.

Yup....another shock to the US and SK military.

Oh, so saluting a North Korean soldier and praising Kim Jong-Un are the same exact thing?

How’s that? I AM giving Trump a pass for the salute bc I don’t give a fucking shit. He shouldn’t be praising KJU, however, for obvious reasons.

My “deflection” points out how if the media hadn’t been on Obama’s side, how much you and all the other hysterical Trump haters would also hate Obama, or should based on your outrage for Trump’s actions... I’m holding your feet to the fire and ya’ll can’t handle your own hypocrisy. Too bad, so so so so so sad.

Really? The media is criticizing Trump? How very surprising! I mean, usually the media is giving him the benefit of the doubt LOLOLOLOLOL.

This is the same media that went out of their way to praise MURDEROUS DICTATOR Fidel Castro when he died? It’s estimated his regime is responsible for over 100,000 Cuban deaths. Go ahead and look it up. This is one reason the media is a JOKE. Obama also praised Castro... bet you didn’t care about that, now, did you? Do you consider him ignorant too?

You’re a sheep mindlessly following wolves. Whatever they’re outraged about, you’re outraged about and it makes you look a fool to those of us who know better.
Bookshaka, your second paragraph complaining about Obama and Castro is utterly negated by your hero Trump's praise of Kim Jung Un, and then calling an opposing poster a mindless follower who looks like a fool...well..um.. chuckle

Please show me where I gave Trump a pass for praising Jong-Un. I’ll wait.

The mere fact you went out of your way to say the media was being unfair to Trump shows you don’t give a shit about Trump saluting a NK solidier.

The media didn’t tell Trump to salute that solider. The media literally reported what was a fact. This wasn’t a speculation or report. It was a fact.

You didn’t have to say you gave him a pass. The things you’ve said give you away.

Also you deflected by bringing up old shit that happened. People only deflect when they have no real defense for their own actions or someone else’s actions.

Very funny. You don’t give a shit when I can almost see the foaming coming from your mouth defending your god Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No argument or acknowledgement of my points, just insults. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Forum List

Back