North Korea chancels meeting with South over provocative military drills

Trump has an opportunity to seal the crowning achievement of his presidency

Why does he insist on screwing it up?

Canceling the Iran deal
Holding war games

Can you imagine if we had made the concession..to cancel the exercise..in the name of good will? It would have cost us less than nothing--and possibly gained us the upper hand. But with no one really running the State Dept.--we depend on Trump and Hannity.
tape.gif
Trump should have deferred the exercises as a show of good faith

We are asking North Korea to abandon its nukes and then give them a reason to keep them
Not till after their meeting, Trump is doing the right thing. I'm sure you were against Regan being the reason the Berlin wall came down.
He wasn’t
Yes he was, I guess you want to rewrite history. Like you're trying to say Obama was a good president.

Can you imagine if we had made the concession..to cancel the exercise..in the name of good will? It would have cost us less than nothing--and possibly gained us the upper hand. But with no one really running the State Dept.--we depend on Trump and Hannity.
tape.gif
This is really sad, and I agree we could have cancelled the exercise. Did we know KJU was so against it, though, or is he just looking for an excuse?
I think he tricked us..in April he said he didn't have a problem with it...now he does. It's in the same vein as always with NK..all they are doing is play us..in the hopes of concessions..IMO.
But he didn't GET any concessions yet. That's what's surprising. Maybe he got a better deal from China? Iran? Now, Iran....that would be scary.

tape.gif
Trump should have deferred the exercises as a show of good faith

We are asking North Korea to abandon its nukes and then give them a reason to keep them
Not till after their meeting, Trump is doing the right thing. I'm sure you were against Regan being the reason the Berlin wall came down.
He wasn’t
Yes he was, I guess you want to rewrite history. Like you're trying to say Obama was a good president.
I am not saying that
I am saying Obama was a Great President

North Korea Cancels Meeting With South Over "Provocative" Military Drills

North Korea has abruptly canceled talks with South Korea that had been set for Wednesday - and is threatening to walk away from talks with the US - over joint US-South Korea military drills, according to Yonhap.

Someone must have got to him LOL.
Provocative joint military drills that happen every year.
Which could have been deferred in a show of good will

North Korea Cancels Meeting With South Over "Provocative" Military Drills

North Korea has abruptly canceled talks with South Korea that had been set for Wednesday - and is threatening to walk away from talks with the US - over joint US-South Korea military drills, according to Yonhap.

Someone must have got to him LOL.
Provocative joint military drills that happen every year.
Which could have been deferred in a show of good will
You loons are complaining just to be complaining.

Forum List

Back