North Korea chancels meeting with South over provocative military drills

• Banned
by the way this is coming too LOL

upload_2018-5-15_11-55-39.png

not a surprise....

N. Korea threatens to scrap Trump summit: Yonhap

"North Korea threatened Wednesday to cancel a much-anticipated and unprecedented summit between its leader Kim Jong Un and US President Donald Trump, the South's Yonhap news agency reported.
Pyongyang also cancelled high-level talks due Wednesday with Seoul over the Max Thunder joint military exercises between the US and the South, Yonhap said citing the North's official news agency KCNA"

Can you imagine if we had made the concession..to cancel the exercise..in the name of good will? It would have cost us less than nothing--and possibly gained us the upper hand. But with no one really running the State Dept.--we depend on Trump and Hannity.
tape.gif

So Trump and his supporters will have to make the "Mission Accomplished" parade for something else, poor dumb bastards

Can you imagine if we had made the concession..to cancel the exercise..in the name of good will? It would have cost us less than nothing--and possibly gained us the upper hand. But with no one really running the State Dept.--we depend on Trump and Hannity.
tape.gif
This is really sad, and I agree we could have cancelled the exercise. Did we know KJU was so against it, though, or is he just looking for an excuse?

tape.gif

Listen up, children:

Our position is that NK must dismantle its nuclear program if it wants to end ever increasing pressure from the U.S. Why on earth should we start making concessions until that happens? Are you completely unable to distinguish between form and substance?

tape.gif
This is really sad, and I agree we could have cancelled the exercise. Did we know KJU was so against it, though, or is he just looking for an excuse?
I think he tricked us..in April he said he didn't have a problem with it...now he does. It's in the same vein as always with NK..all they are doing is play us..in the hopes of concessions..IMO.

tape.gif

Listen up, children:

Our position is that NK must dismantle its nuclear program if it wants to end ever increasing pressure from the U.S. Why on earth should we start making concessions until that happens? Are you completely unable to distinguish between form and substance?
Art of the Deal..right?

If the meeting is cancelled it’ll be because Kim has determined the test site is viable despite the collapse

Art of the Deal..right?

Right. And it bugs the hell out of the Left that it is working.
Is it? A bit early to declare 'Mission accomplished'. The summit is not cancelled, after all. So, we shall see. I still think that Trump is ultimately a distraction..and that any real progress will be the result of NK and SK working it out.

Still..Trump can have the credit...as long as Kim has no nukes.

tape.gif
Trump should have deferred the exercises as a show of good faith

We are asking North Korea to abandon its nukes and then give them a reason to keep them

tape.gif

We are asking North Korea to abandon its nukes and then give them a reason to keep them
Not till after their meeting, Trump is doing the right thing. I'm sure you were against Regan being the reason the Berlin wall came down.

tape.gif

Not till after their meeting, Trump is doing the right thing. I'm sure you were against Regan being the reason the Berlin wall came down.
He wasn’t

Think of the money these assholes have pissed away over the years on this shit

tape.gif

Huh? I'm against the dumbing down of history...I've no problem giving Reagan his fair credit..of course..many people contributed over many years..not all of them Americans. Many Germans were just waiting for a chance to bring the wall down and begin the reunification process.

Reagan did not single-highhandedly end the Cold war. He presided over it..and he gets some credit. But like most things of that nature...there were multiple causations spanning many years.

Forum List

Back