North Korea brand new weapons test. First time in a year.

D58aVMcWkAAuy3N.jpg

The murdering despot doesn't want to break his promise to Trump?

One of these two is a juvenile. There can't be any other possible explanation.

How is Trump any different than Clinton, Bush or Obama on North Korea? You asked for a link, I gave it and then you become the coward that you are and purposely ignore the link so you donā€™t have to explain your hypocrisy. You are a dishonest.
Did you even bother to read your own link?
One of the main signers of the treaty was the Soviet union which stopped existing. That voided the treaty.
Then later on under Jimmy Carter, The day the US was supposed to start negotiations, Kim Senior died. And that it did that. And under bush nothing happened. Just threats. By the time Republicans once again handed all that mess over to Obama there really wasnā€™t anything he could do.
Besides, Republicans already said they would block anything Obama tried to do no matter if it helped the country. Because Republicans are fuking a$$ wholes.
So donā€™t tell me anything clown, until you read your own fucking link. The hell is wrong with you?

And nothing in there showed success, Carter gave away billions and got nothing in return. Since Clinton, N. Korea has reneged on every treaty and then you pretend to be in shock now? You blaming the GOP for not letting Obama do anything is nothing but an excuse, he had executive powers for the treaties, he worked with Iran on a treaty, so spare your lame ass excuses because you know damn well that the Democrats in the House would block any treaty.

What the hell is wrong with you? All you have is excuses that aren't relevant. Partisan idiot. Like I said, you are dishonest or just plain stupid.

D58aVMcWkAAuy3N.jpg

How is Trump any different than Clinton, Bush or Obama on North Korea? You asked for a link, I gave it and then you become the coward that you are and purposely ignore the link so you donā€™t have to explain your hypocrisy. You are a dishonest.
One of the main signers of the treaty was the Soviet union which stopped existing. That voided the treaty.
Then later on under Jimmy Carter, The day the US was supposed to start negotiations, Kim Senior died. And that it did that. And under bush nothing happened. Just threats. By the time Republicans once again handed all that mess over to Obama there really wasnā€™t anything he could do.
Besides, Republicans already said they would block anything Obama tried to do no matter if it helped the country. Because Republicans are fuking a$$ wholes.
So donā€™t tell me anything clown, until you read your own fucking link. The hell is wrong with you?

And nothing in there showed success, Carter gave away billions and got nothing in return. Since Clinton, N. Korea has reneged on every treaty and then you pretend to be in shock now? You blaming the GOP for not letting Obama do anything is nothing but an excuse, he had executive powers for the treaties, he worked with Iran on a treaty, so spare your lame ass excuses because you know damn well that the Democrats in the House would block any treaty.

What the hell is wrong with you? All you have is excuses that aren't relevant. Partisan idiot. Like I said, you are dishonest or just plain stupid.
And I read was a pretty good treaty. Only it wasnā€™t between Obama and Iran. It was between Iran and a half a dozen other countries.
And so far it looks like Iran has kept to their agreement. The country that hasnā€™t kept their agreement is the United States. So what country on earth would ever believe anything the United States agreed to when you have a crazy wild jockey in the seat like Donald Trump?
Look at the mess heā€™s making of trade agreements. Oh my God! People are losing their farms.

D58aVMcWkAAuy3N.jpg

And I read was a pretty good treaty. Only it wasnā€™t between Obama and Iran. It was between Iran and a half a dozen other countries.
And so far it looks like Iran has kept to their agreement. The country that hasnā€™t kept their agreement is the United States. So what country on earth would ever believe anything the United States agreed to when you have a crazy wild jockey in the seat like Donald Trump?
Look at the mess heā€™s making of trade agreements. Oh my God! People are losing their farms.

Not sure what Iran has to do with N. Korea making us look bad for the last 25 years and why only now are you upset with a President about N. Korea. It makes no sense, N. Korea has played us and keeps playing with us, it seems you only complain when a Republican gets played and ignore when a Democrat gets played.

Sorry, I get upset that N. Korea keeps playing us, who is President at the time doesn't matter. We need to tighten sanctions against them or just let them be, one or the other.

He doesnā€™t have a rocket to get it hear and if he did he wouldnā€™t be showing all the smoke and mirrors. He knows if he. Fires a weapon at us he county will be wiped off the map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back