North Korea brand new weapons test. First time in a year.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
North Korea says Kim oversaw testing of multiple rocket launchers

afp_1g62r9_30ee45d20ecb56111e5c06050d77ffd8.fit-2000w.jpg

Trump loves little Kim, Trump loves Vladimir Putin. Trump has all this love for these murderers. And they make him look like such a fool.

• Banned
DX7VIecX4AAR6il.jpg

Remember when Trump said the nuclear threat is over. He solved the problem. Trump took care of it. You can believe what he says.

Do you guys still believe him?

D44g8CEWAAAoGbE

The Left’s fanatical hatred of Donnie is so great, they would rather have WWIII.

CRAZY!!!

This might sound abit different...but doable?

Kim Jong Un possesses nuclear weapons, above all, to deter an American attack. Thus, the best way to limit his arsenal is to help him deter such an attack without nukes. That’s the rationale behind Naval War College Professor Lyle Goldstein’s wildly counterintuitive, and oddly compelling, proposal: The United States should ask China and Russia to deploy troops on North Korean soil.

DX7VIecX4AAR6il.jpg

Remember when Trump said the nuclear threat is over. He solved the problem. Trump took care of it. You can believe what he says.

D44g8CEWAAAoGbE

Remember when Clinton’s n told us the same thing in 1994? You seem to avoid the actual truth when it is asked of you. Party before country, right dean?

DX7VIecX4AAR6il.jpg

D44g8CEWAAAoGbE

Remember when Clinton’s n told us the same thing in 1994? You seem to avoid the actual truth when it is asked of you. Party before country, right dean?
Actually, I don't remember.

Do you have a link that could refresh my memory?

Trump loves little Kim, Trump loves Vladimir Putin. Trump has all this love for these murderers. And they make him look like such a fool.

Denard, you must enjoy looking like a moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So Trump snuggling Lil Kim's balls make ME look like a moron?

I don't think it works that way. Trump is the one who loves Lil Kim.

D443cq0WsAAbkcj.jpg
he sure attracts people like you dont he?........must be that magical pipe music.....

DX7VIecX4AAR6il.jpg

D44g8CEWAAAoGbE

Actually, I don't remember.

Do you have a link that could refresh my memory?

It’s really interesting how several. Lefties keep forgetting history. I think you remember however you play games.

I googled Clinton Korea and got the article, I’m sure rdean just playing silly games when proven to be a complete hypocrite. Here is the link: https://www.history.com/news/north-korea-nuclear-deal-bill-clinton-agreed-framework

O you can ignore it like always when proven wrong.

Too bad the Great Nobel Peace Prize winner Barack Hussein Obama is no longer in power because North Korea would be in so much fear they would be shooting their lead over Japan almost weekly...

So Donnie has done a great job like Obama...

You mean like obama did with iran giving them 150 billion knowing it would be used for terriosm and advancing thier nucular weapons goals.
Has donald done that with russia or kim why no he didnt he told kim if he attacked us or our allies hed burn them down and with russia he opposed the gas line to europe to prevent russia earning billions he also approved the sale of weapons to Czechoslovakia to prevent russia agression when obummer wouldnt. He sent 110 missles into russia built syria posion gas plants when syria with russia help used posion gas while obama jammed his thumbs up his rear end and spun like a top going wee wee wee all the way home

D58aVMcWkAAuy3N.jpg

The murdering despot doesn't want to break his promise to Trump?

One of these two is a juvenile. There can't be any other possible explanation.

D58aVMcWkAAuy3N.jpg

How is Trump any different than Clinton, Bush or Obama on North Korea? You asked for a link, I gave it and then you become the coward that you are and purposely ignore the link so you don’t have to explain your hypocrisy. You are a dishonest.

D58aVMcWkAAuy3N.jpg

How is Trump any different than Clinton, Bush or Obama on North Korea? You asked for a link, I gave it and then you become the coward that you are and purposely ignore the link so you don’t have to explain your hypocrisy. You are a dishonest.
Did you even bother to read your own link?
One of the main signers of the treaty was the Soviet union which stopped existing. That voided the treaty.
Then later on under Jimmy Carter, The day the US was supposed to start negotiations, Kim Senior died. And that it did that. And under bush nothing happened. Just threats. By the time Republicans once again handed all that mess over to Obama there really wasn’t anything he could do.
Besides, Republicans already said they would block anything Obama tried to do no matter if it helped the country. Because Republicans are fuking a$$ wholes.
So don’t tell me anything clown, until you read your own fucking link. The hell is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back