North Americans(citizens around the world)make a stand do your bloodlines die/replaced by muslims?

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
(FYI I edited this already & I added the H to North and yet it didn't show so I'll keep doing it until it does)

I do not encourage violence but in Lieu of a post by Bryn Gomer today which was reported to me by one of our members in the group "Canada Being Fllushed Down The Toilet" on Facebook, for the shocking footage of the man who was shot and blew himself up as also reported on main stream media in the past 24 hours

I have heard that muslims do this, and to prepare for doing this they apparently get protection for their family jewels so their testicles may survive for some muslim belief of not having problems with their testicles after they die.

Since this is full out war in even the psychological way, the first thing that we do once a suicide bomber blows themselves up and we have to clean the entire mess off of the streets is find those balls and throw a grenade at them to blow them balls up anyway, It's not violence because the person already blew themselves up and it shows them that no one cares about you or your filthy so called beliefs if you tried to kill us!

What really freaked me out about the video was, thinking about what if muslims captured a prisoner, ties them up, attached a bomb to them, give them a gun with a round in the last chamber (for all we know kidnapped victim could have never even used a gun before) set them free, and had one of their own act as the hero trying to shoot that innocent person down when the bomb is set on a timer. Of course the person who was tied up with a bomb attached to them would try and run because of course the person would try and get away and shoot back.

What gave me this indication that the video was tainted is that no one else was blown up as if they knew what was going on,

This way muslims are using us to make them look brave.

How do you know in the end. I honestly get that feeling watching the video so I deleted it for so many reasons.

Wake up to the muslim threat & do not let them fool you into thinking that terrorism is the only threat. They only claim this to detour you from a most real threat which is muslims immigrating, procreating, populating and taking over areas of a country (doing it in Europe right now) and voting in sharia garbage. Once they do this it becomes legal to rape children under ten (do the research on the muslim dominantly populated countries for yourself) It becomes legal to rape your of age daughters and then the courts kill them for being raped. (Do the research on muslim dominated countries for yourself) They get to kill you for not being muslim, they stone you to death, behead you etc. (do the research for yourself) Justin Trudeau doesn't care about the research and he exemplifies to think that Canadians are just a bunch of stupid cattle / sheep who are just going to sit back and continue to let him kill off our future bloodlines as he sells Canadians out to Muslim lobbyist dictators.

Our children deserve far better than this garbage Canada and I expect those of the First Nations / Six Nations to start making a stand with us to put an end to this garbage permanently in Canada as well! That is of course if they are not already being paid off to betray Canada! I doubt they would be so stupid to allow this happen to their own children as well by supporting such pathetic filthy manifestation of muslim lies and deception to take over Canada and the United States while Justin Trudeau and Barrack Obama helps them do it as these implantations posing as so called leaders continue to betray our countries quite obviously!

Justin Trudeau has got to go because with him in office, you are all set against Canada, Canadians citizens! This is repulsive, pathetic, well beyond unjust. It's like having the supporter of the intentional killer of your mother taking care of your family!!!

Canadian officials being paid by lobbyists has got to be criminalized because this is what betrays us all and robs of democracy to lobbyist dictatorship along with elected and appointed officials selling us all out! to people with money and their sick filthy disgusting bias agendas!

The well being of the future of your bloodlines depend upon you right now Canada, to make a stand and assure the survival of your future bloodlines instead of them being wiped out and replaced by those with intentions of invading and taking over our country like we are a bunch of silent sheep! Are you going to Bahh like a sheep and just remain focused on your own life and prove them correct while in doing such you send your bloodlines off to execution, or are you going to make a stand to get rid of this Trudeau and liberals traitors in current government and get rid of the threat of your bloodlines existence being terminated at hand with these Liberals in office by making such a stand?!!

Liberals are compulsive obsessive liars deceivers discriminators bigots, traitors muslim lobbyist sell out's quite obviously and they exemplify to value the wishes of lobbyist dictators more than they exemplify to care about Canadian the well being and sustainability of Canadians and our bloodlines.

This is not just a composition, this is a protocol.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

101953627_Turkey_weapon-large_trans++vcbZMXX-vCpvwlOvyIj3IiEXrIb2J9d5RJbZTV8Q8vg.jpg

• Banned
Oh Muslim paid for, the other commenter quite obviously paid to try and dumb things down while they take you over. Easy to spot.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

(FYI I edited this already & I added the H to North and yet it didn't show so I'll keep doing it until it does)

I do not encourage violence but in Lieu of a post by Bryn Gomer today which was reported to me by one of our members in the group "Canada Being Fllushed Down The Toilet" on Facebook, for the shocking footage of the man who was shot and blew himself up as also reported on main stream media in the past 24 hours

I have heard that muslims do this, and to prepare for doing this they apparently get protection for their family jewels so their testicles may survive for some muslim belief of not having problems with their testicles after they die.

Since this is full out war in even the psychological way, the first thing that we do once a suicide bomber blows themselves up and we have to clean the entire mess off of the streets is find those balls and throw a grenade at them to blow them balls up anyway, It's not violence because the person already blew themselves up and it shows them that no one cares about you or your filthy so called beliefs if you tried to kill us!

What really freaked me out about the video was, thinking about what if muslims captured a prisoner, ties them up, attached a bomb to them, give them a gun with a round in the last chamber (for all we know kidnapped victim could have never even used a gun before) set them free, and had one of their own act as the hero trying to shoot that innocent person down when the bomb is set on a timer. Of course the person who was tied up with a bomb attached to them would try and run because of course the person would try and get away and shoot back.

What gave me this indication that the video was tainted is that no one else was blown up as if they knew what was going on,

This way muslims are using us to make them look brave.

How do you know in the end. I honestly get that feeling watching the video so I deleted it for so many reasons.

Wake up to the muslim threat & do not let them fool you into thinking that terrorism is the only threat. They only claim this to detour you from a most real threat which is muslims immigrating, procreating, populating and taking over areas of a country (doing it in Europe right now) and voting in sharia garbage. Once they do this it becomes legal to rape children under ten (do the research on the muslim dominantly populated countries for yourself) It becomes legal to rape your of age daughters and then the courts kill them for being raped. (Do the research on muslim dominated countries for yourself) They get to kill you for not being muslim, they stone you to death, behead you etc. (do the research for yourself) Justin Trudeau doesn't care about the research and he exemplifies to think that Canadians are just a bunch of stupid cattle / sheep who are just going to sit back and continue to let him kill off our future bloodlines as he sells Canadians out to Muslim lobbyist dictators.

Our children deserve far better than this garbage Canada and I expect those of the First Nations / Six Nations to start making a stand with us to put an end to this garbage permanently in Canada as well! That is of course if they are not already being paid off to betray Canada! I doubt they would be so stupid to allow this happen to their own children as well by supporting such pathetic filthy manifestation of muslim lies and deception to take over Canada and the United States while Justin Trudeau and Barrack Obama helps them do it as these implantations posing as so called leaders continue to betray our countries quite obviously!

Justin Trudeau has got to go because with him in office, you are all set against Canada, Canadians citizens! This is repulsive, pathetic, well beyond unjust. It's like having the supporter of the intentional killer of your mother taking care of your family!!!

Canadian officials being paid by lobbyists has got to be criminalized because this is what betrays us all and robs of democracy to lobbyist dictatorship along with elected and appointed officials selling us all out! to people with money and their sick filthy disgusting bias agendas!

The well being of the future of your bloodlines depend upon you right now Canada, to make a stand and assure the survival of your future bloodlines instead of them being wiped out and replaced by those with intentions of invading and taking over our country like we are a bunch of silent sheep! Are you going to Bahh like a sheep and just remain focused on your own life and prove them correct while in doing such you send your bloodlines off to execution, or are you going to make a stand to get rid of this Trudeau and liberals traitors in current government and get rid of the threat of your bloodlines existence being terminated at hand with these Liberals in office by making such a stand?!!

Liberals are compulsive obsessive liars deceivers discriminators bigots, traitors muslim lobbyist sell out's quite obviously and they exemplify to value the wishes of lobbyist dictators more than they exemplify to care about Canadian the well being and sustainability of Canadians and our bloodlines.

This is not just a composition, this is a protocol.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

101953627_Turkey_weapon-large_trans++vcbZMXX-vCpvwlOvyIj3IiEXrIb2J9d5RJbZTV8Q8vg.jpg
Just root biological women from now on! They get pregnant quicker than trannies!

• Banned
Oh Muslim paid for, the other commenter quite obviously paid to try and dumb things down while they take you over. Easy to spot.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

:cuckoo:

Yeah and thanks for verifying more retarded garbage on their behalf ;) sock puppet. Deliberate ignorance = retardation.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back