Norm McDonald Tweets during last democrat debate.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Each one wants to out commie the other and McDonald.....

Just love the guy.

Never saw the debate. Just as bad and pathetic as I thought it would be.

It is more than conclusive that there was a reason the founding fathers left the word democracy out of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.

In the words and warnings from Socrates about democracy.

He asked us to imagine an election debate between two candidates, one who was like a doctor and the other who was like a sweet shop owner. The sweet shop owner would say of his rival:

Look, this person here has worked many evils on you. He hurts you, gives you bitter potions and tells you not to eat and drink whatever you like. He’ll never serve you feasts of many and varied pleasant things like I will.

Socrates asks us to consider the audience response:

Do you think the doctor would be able to reply effectively? The true answer – ‘I cause you trouble, and go against you desires in order to help you’ would cause an uproar among the voters, don’t you think?

We have forgotten all about Socrates’s salient warnings against democracy.

We were never supposed to be a democracy. Voting was never supposed to be a right.

As a result of us detaching from the founding fathers, we have this stage of clowns using just identity politics to seduce the gullible and the rest under the power of group think. All they promise is free free free free. The sweet shop owner.

Trump knows how badly the democrats and world globalists have been utterly ripping us off and how these organized efforts from climate shit to mass refugee caravans to China ripping us off was all designed to bring up down. He is that doctor candidate.

We are in trouble.

Never saw the debate. Just as bad and pathetic as I thought it would be.

It is more than conclusive that there was a reason the founding fathers left the word democracy out of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.

In the words and warnings from Socrates about democracy.

He asked us to imagine an election debate between two candidates, one who was like a doctor and the other who was like a sweet shop owner. The sweet shop owner would say of his rival:

Look, this person here has worked many evils on you. He hurts you, gives you bitter potions and tells you not to eat and drink whatever you like. He’ll never serve you feasts of many and varied pleasant things like I will.

Socrates asks us to consider the audience response:

Do you think the doctor would be able to reply effectively? The true answer – ‘I cause you trouble, and go against you desires in order to help you’ would cause an uproar among the voters, don’t you think?

We have forgotten all about Socrates’s salient warnings against democracy.

We were never supposed to be a democracy. Voting was never supposed to be a right.

As a result of us detaching from the founding fathers, we have this stage of clowns using just identity politics to seduce the gullible and the rest under the power of group think. All they promise is free free free free. The sweet shop owner.

Trump knows how badly the democrats and world globalists have been utterly ripping us off and how these organized efforts from climate shit to mass refugee caravans to China ripping us off was all designed to bring up down. He is that doctor candidate.

We are in trouble.

You're in trouble because you can't figure out what's going that's all, your “way of life” is collapsing on you. Keep seething my friend.

This was my favorite tweet, after Bernie said he wouldn't take money from billionaires and the average donation to his campaign was $18.

Bernie.png

:lol:

Forum List

Back