Nonunion Ala. crews turned away from Sandy recovery

Let's try something a little different for you right wingers...THINK. I know it is foreign to you, but how would repair of power utilities be coordinated?
Would they stop at a gas station and ask: 'Where does Clem and I find downed high voltage wires'?

Or would they drive around looking for a 'crew' and ask: 'Where does Clem and I find downed high voltage wires'?

By the utility companies. As they have done with other out of state crews.

I live in NJ and unions have screwed this state. I am a little sceptical of this story but we have yet to hear anyone refute it.

Does any hick with a bucket truck just roll into town and start working on power utilities? Does this hick bring his own hardware, wire, transformers??

This story falls apart in so many ways, only a moron would swallow it...thus the thread exists...:lol::lol::lol:

So you're saying these crews are not qualified to work on power lines?

Oh plz.. this is the same BULLSHIT we hear day in and day out.. Librul PROPAGANDISTS complaining about the source.. the source is ALWAYS proven then the forum libs say, "SO WHAT."

You liars are pathetic.. NBC reported it.. lol SPIN THAT DUMMY

Is it really that bad to want more info? I'm not saying anyone is lying, but yeah I am attacking the source but only because the reporting is terrible. There was no investigation on this at all. This is a heave claim to report with nothing to back it up. And to leave the readers with so many questions is just ridiculous

Unions have a reputation of doing this kind of shit. So I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

Hell then take the fucking money.

But you really don't see the two as being equal do you?

Personally, no...I don't see the two as equal...but you did say that these union guys were basically stupid to turn down help. That being the case, it would stand to reason that you believe the U.S. was stupid for turning down the 10 million from a known terrorist.

I submit that not all help is "equal"...or valuable. The end doesn't always justify the means.

If I didnt know any better I would say you are joking.
Must be a union member....or a complete fucken moron.
Same,same I guess.

Awwwwww! Well aren't you a cute little troll? <Jan pets the trolls long locks>

Oh plz.. this is the same BULLSHIT we hear day in and day out.. Librul PROPAGANDISTS complaining about the source.. the source is ALWAYS proven then the forum libs say, "SO WHAT."

You liars are pathetic.. NBC reported it.. lol SPIN THAT DUMMY

Is it really that bad to want more info? I'm not saying anyone is lying, but yeah I am attacking the source but only because the reporting is terrible. There was no investigation on this at all. This is a heave claim to report with nothing to back it up. And to leave the readers with so many questions is just ridiculous

Unions have a reputation of doing this kind of shit. So I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

See you shouldn't have read a or see a news story and leave wondering if it is true or not. I know what unions do. At this point I don't know if I should be pissed about it or not. So for now I will just be pissed at the station for doing such a piss poor job reporting.

From your link...

Jersey Central Power & Light spokesman Ron Morano said in an interview with News 12 New Jersey that JCP&L has welcomed all out-of-state crews.

"We have not turned away any help," he said. "Absolutely not."

WAFF revised its report to say that crews from Decatur Utilities and Joe Wheeler in Trinity were told to stand down. Those crews went to Long Island, N.Y. to work instead.

Huntsville Utilities was not turned away and is working, but the Huntsville NBC affiliate didn't specify where.

As is said, not enough info to say either way. Where is the Huntsville crew working?
Is Huntsville Union or non?
People claim the one guy in story is lying. Maybe Morano is lying too?
I personally doubt this story but need more info to be sure one way or the other.

No, there is not enough in this story to hang it on unions. But it won't stop the right wingers from citing it as Gospel. For them, logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.

There are plenty on the lft just as bad.

Personally, no...I don't see the two as equal...but you did say that these union guys were basically stupid to turn down help. That being the case, it would stand to reason that you believe the U.S. was stupid for turning down the 10 million from a known terrorist.

I submit that not all help is "equal"...or valuable. The end doesn't always justify the means.

What hole did you crawl out of? What an imbecile you are, do you have a cabinet position in the osama regime?

Brick public works employees risked lives to help | The Asbury Park Press NJ | app.com

As for reports that nonunion utility crews are being turned away, Morano said it is not JCP&L. The utility has nonunion outside crews working.

&#8220;We are working with our union,&#8221; Morano said. &#8220;They know this is an all-hands event.&#8221;

Hey Righties....why let a natural disaster get in the way of a chance to bash Unions?

Last edited:

What hole did you crawl out of? What an imbecile you are, do you have a cabinet position in the osama regime?

I kept looking for the sarcasm in jans posts.
But it appears she really is that stupid.

If I didnt know any better I would say you are joking.
Must be a union member....or a complete fucken moron.
Same,same I guess.

Awwwwww! Well aren't you a cute little troll? <Jan pets the trolls long locks>

Then you must have your hands in my pants. But I wouldnt call those "long locks"

Why do Conservatives make up lies to support their twisted agenda when a Natural Disaster hits?

Have they no decency?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back