NONE of the presidential candidates can match John Kasich's experience and accomplishments, period.

I'll do more homework on the guy.

America today wants someone they know about and is in every day topics.

Funny thing is, America today hates the path we are on.

Thanks for the post and information.

"NONE of the presidential candidates can match John Kasich's experience and accomplishments, period."

None of which mitigates the fact that Kasich is unqualified to be president as a consequence of his hostility toward the equal protection rights of gay Americans, the privacy rights of women, and the right of all citizens to be free from unwarranted, un-Constitutional religious interference in government; Kasich's ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the rights of all Americans renders his candidacy for president untenable.

"NONE of the presidential candidates can match John Kasich's experience and accomplishments, period."

None of which mitigates the fact that Kasich is unqualified to be president as a consequence of his hostility toward the equal protection rights of gay Americans, the privacy rights of women, and the right of all citizens to be free from unwarranted, un-Constitutional religious interference in government; Kasich's ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the rights of all Americans renders his candidacy for president untenable.

You're full of shit too. It's not that Kasich isn't qualified, he just isn't ready and probably never will be.

You can keep posting this day and night and it will never be true. Moron.

Kasich isn't gonna be president.

Wrong again, moron. Let the pros talk about this. Go sit at the kid table with delta.
Go sober up you fucking jerk.

I'm the driver of the bus and if you want to get home then you better do what I say. Now our first stop is the drive through. I'll park out back, and lock you in, while I go get a 24 pack. Move I'll find you, and who knows where we'll end up.

You're full of shit too. It's not that Kasich isn't qualified, he just isn't ready and probably never will be.

He's the only one who, "ready." Like i said he's by FAR the most accomplished and experienced.

Who?
wink_smile.gif

Why didn't Kasich serve in Vietnam?

Because he was smart.
No really, why didn't he serve and go fight for his country? Did he dodge the draft?

Anybody who was able to avoid that draft was a genius. Yes, really.
How so?

Really? Certainly you have more common sense than that now that you can look back on history?

Forum List

Back