Non Cliquity Clack Club

I take melatonin every night and I have humdingers of dreams. But none are ever political. 99% of them are me trying to "get home". Wherever home is. A lot are quite unpleasant...this attempting to get home. Sometimes I wake up crying. Sometimes I wake up with my heart racing. I MUST get home. I just don't know where home is.

I have those kind of dreams to, but they are more of an adventure and I meet funny people along the way.

The Mitt dream was just an oddity, he really had not much to do with anything he was just there:lol:

As long as we have a jukebox...:)

vcqfde.jpg

From a long time ago:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXYwP6PNYRA]Teresa Brewer - Music Music Music - YouTube[/ame]

This can be the USMB newspaper thread? Links to threads that have jokes...threads that have new entries (like Quizzes)....threads that have someone asking for prayers for a loved one....new threads where folks are wanted to participate.....threads that are not seen because most eyes are on the basement watching the Jerry Springer show and it's a shame that great threads are pushed to the bottom or back pages.

At least...that's an idea we can all use this place for? Or not. Do as you will.

I was thinking Swings and Slides, lol. A playground. Or maybe a newspaper. Just couldn't imagine something that fits the title of the thread. Maybe you guys can think of something?

So what does everyone think of the new logo in my signature block?

Looks good but they are not clickable so folks that see it have no clue those logos lead to a thread. And don't ask me how to do that cuz I had a helluva time figuring it out when I had Eye Candy and Animal Spirit Guides as my clickable links. I forgot how I did it.

Forum List

Back