Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Told ya so.
Local state government officials are registering non-U.S. citizens as valid voters — even when the non-citizens say they are not Americans on their voter registration forms, a former Justice Department attorney tells The Daily Caller.

J. Christian Adams, a former United States Department of Justice official in the Civil Rights Division will show the Supreme Court in a brief later this month that non-citizens are registering to vote through the government’s motor voter program. The motor voter act became law during the Clinton administration as an easier way to register voters through their local Department of Motor Vehicles offices, but Adams says the program is failing to weed out those who are not American citizens.
Former DOJ Official Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms The Daily Caller
Think about all the ones that lied and claimed they were legal citizens. Democrats are going to sweep the election with their 12 million illegal alien voters. And that's not right.

Told ya so.
Local state government officials are registering non-U.S. citizens as valid voters — even when the non-citizens say they are not Americans on their voter registration forms, a former Justice Department attorney tells The Daily Caller.

J. Christian Adams, a former United States Department of Justice official in the Civil Rights Division will show the Supreme Court in a brief later this month that non-citizens are registering to vote through the government’s motor voter program. The motor voter act became law during the Clinton administration as an easier way to register voters through their local Department of Motor Vehicles offices, but Adams says the program is failing to weed out those who are not American citizens.
Former DOJ Official Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms The Daily Caller
Think about all the ones that lied and claimed they were legal citizens. Democrats are going to sweep the election with their 12 million illegal alien voters. And that's not right.
You do realize that this has long been considered a viable tactic in this country, right? Before it was liberal Democrats and illegal Mexican immigrants it was conservative Democrats and illegal Irish and Italian immigrants. The party kind of invented the concept, along with the concept of the political machine.

Told ya so.

SOLID PROOF
That this shenanigans of primarily republicans to show a gvt issued photo ID at the polls is a SHAM....and MEANT to disenfranchise the citizens of this country that are poor and live in this nation without a govt ID, and without Driver's licenses, who may vote for Democrats....Just as we have video of some Republican operatives and congress critters saying, they want to stop poor citizens from voting, because they more than likely will vote against them, by requiring this gvt issued photo id.

Like I have said all along, a govt issued photo id DOES NOT stop voter fraud at the polls. Non Citizens have gvt issued photo id's.

Those who apply to register to vote must be stopped and vetted at the State level if they are not eligible, before their names appear on our voter rolls. And registered voters who have died, need to be removed from the voter roll upon DEATH, so that absentee ballots can't be used to vote in the dead persons name.

I have no problem with the DMV asking CITIZENS there getting their driver's license if they want to apply for their voter's registration card, it's how I was registered when I moved to Maine and had to get a State driver's license....I was given nothing at the DMV to say I was a registered voter, it took them a couple of weeks to vet me and notify me....same with Massachusetts when we had moved there....it took a week of so before they sent me and Matt our voter's registration card, after they vetted us.

Last edited:
SOLID PROOF
That this shenanigans of primarily republicans to show a gvt issued photo ID at the polls is a SHAM....and MEANT to disenfranchise the citizens of this country that are poor and live in this nation without a govt ID, and without Driver's licenses, who may vote for Democrats....Just as we have video of some Republican operatives and congress critters saying, they want to stop poor citizens from voting, because they more than likely will vote against them, by requiring this gvt issued photo id.

Like I have said all along, a govt issued photo id DOES NOT stop voter fraud at the polls. Non Citizens have gvt issued photo id's.

Those who apply to register to vote must be stopped and vetted at the State level if they are not eligible, before their names appear on our voter rolls. And registered voters who have died, need to be removed from the voter roll upon DEATH, so that absentee ballots can't be used to vote in the dead persons name.

I have no problem with the DMV asking CITIZENS there getting their driver's license if they want to apply for their voter's registration card, it's how I was registered when I moved to Maine and had to get a State driver's license....I was given nothing at the DMV to say I was a registered voter, it took them a couple of weeks to vet me and notify me....same with Massachusetts when we had moved there....it took a week of so before they sent me and Matt our voter's registration card, after they vetted us.

The reason you oppose the use of ID at polls is you know it DOES stop fraud. democrats view election fraud as a right, the party has engaged in open and rampant election fraud since the days of Tammany Hall and have no intent of ever allowing honest elections.

The most common type of democrat fraud (let's face it, all election fraud is by democrats) is proxy voting. democrats use the registration of deceased voters or those who have moved away. The democrats pay illegal aliens or indigents to vote democrat using the registration information that was once legitimate. This type of voter fraud is known as "proxy voting, " and is a favorite of the corrupt democrats. This is why your filthy party will not allow dead voters and those who have moved to be purged from registration rolls.

Va. Democrats sue to stop use of voter purge list - The Washington Post

democrats are openly corrupt and engage in fraud in every election. Everyone on every side knows this full well. The contention is that you support election fraud because you hold party above all, so you fight to stop even the most mundane efforts to block fraud. You have to show ID to get into the democrats national criminal convention, but you demand it should not be used to vote. Government ID is required to use a SNAP EBT card, so don't bother with the lie about the poor.

The reason you oppose the use of ID at polls is you know it DOES stop fraud. democrats view election fraud as a right, the party has engaged in open and rampant election fraud since the days of Tammany Hall and have no intent of ever allowing honest elections.

The most common type of democrat fraud (let's face it, all election fraud is by democrats) is proxy voting. democrats use the registration of deceased voters or those who have moved away. The democrats pay illegal aliens or indigents to vote democrat using the registration information that was once legitimate. This type of voter fraud is known as "proxy voting, " and is a favorite of the corrupt democrats. This is why your filthy party will not allow dead voters and those who have moved to be purged from registration rolls.

Va. Democrats sue to stop use of voter purge list - The Washington Post

democrats are openly corrupt and engage in fraud in every election. Everyone on every side knows this full well. The contention is that you support election fraud because you hold party above all, so you fight to stop even the most mundane efforts to block fraud. You have to show ID to get into the democrats national criminal convention, but you demand it should not be used to vote. Government ID is required to use a SNAP EBT card, so don't bother with the lie about the poor.
I was with you up until you said all election fraud is by Democrats. The parties prefer different forms. The Democrats mobilize the illegal immigrants and convicted felons and dead people to vote several times each. The Republicans screw with voting machines and fudge recount numbers. I still remember that programmer coming out and admitting that Bush's election campaign hired him to work with a small team to hack the voting machines.

Forum List

Back