Nomination of racist Stewart in VA could hand Congress to Dems

The Washington Post e-Replica

The GOP is lurching to the right. I look for a constitutional amendment to revive Jim Crow any day....

A Stewart defeat would change nothing. You'd still have weirdo Kaine.

Try a little research now and then.

Also, Jim Crow was a Democrat thing.
Stewart’s presence alone is a gift to Dems. His chance of winning is non-existent. No broken electoral college in state eections. :itsok:

The GOP is lurching to the right. I look for a constitutional amendment to revive Jim Crow any day....

Stewart’s presence alone is a gift to Dems. His chance of winning is non-existent. No broken electoral college in state eections. :itsok:

Kaine's a dimwit. One cannot tell what will happen.

Yeah one can. My favorite thing about statewide elections in VA is watching as the big blue wave from NOVA completely washes out the yokel vote from the south.

Yeah one can. My favorite thing about statewide elections in VA is watching as the big blue wave from NOVA completely washes out the yokel vote from the south.
Yes Sir me too! NOVA and Hampton Rhodes both.

Yup....no matter how many toothless....knuckle staggers from SW Virginia turn out....the well educated N Virginians cancel them out. Hopefully a national trend soon....

Forum List

Back