Nomaaah to retire with the sox

I wonder if he had to go on the DL between the time he signed and when he offically retired.

He never could shine jeet's cletes.

I'll give it to ya that Jeter is the better player and when it is all said in done arguably the greastest SS of all time but from 1997-2000 Nomar was right there with him and even better in some respects.

I'll give it to ya that Jeter is the better player and when it is all said in done arguably the greastest SS of all time but from 1997-2000 Nomar was right there with him and even better in some respects.

hahha no in hell. is this anyway true jeter is a good shortstop nomar is good as well but there are not the best. at all

don't get that twisted and plus nomar got and had some issues and he had to do more with the trade, and lockroom than us he was not upset with fans.

you try beinga mlb red sox person and deal with everything else. good luck. why you think manny would avoid talking to the media?

I wonder if he had to go on the DL between the time he signed and when he offically retired.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree you have to give it to Jeter for sure but Nomar was amazing when at his best.

The steroids got to him...

Bad timing for him as we won two rings without him...Although he did get a ring in 04.

It only seems right he should retire as a Red Sox despite the other issues...

Forum List

Back