Nobel Prize For Palestinian Hero?

It isn't an Arab-Muslim position it is a Palestinian position. Palestinian Christians make up 30% of the Palestinian people in the world, diaspora included. They have as much of a stake in any future arrangement. 50% of the land and property taken by the Jews was Christian owned, as they were the wealthiest people and largest land-owners in Palestine.

For reasons of SECURITY.

And control.

No Palestinian state under ANY conditions.

SECURITY control. Literally the words used. The requirements for the state of Palestine to exist next to Israel is Israel's security. Seems fair to me.[/QUOTE]

Then it isn't an autonomous state - it's a semi-autonomous entity under Israeli control.

For reasons of SECURITY.

And control.

SECURITY control. Literally the words used. The requirements for the state of Palestine to exist next to Israel is Israel's security. Seems fair to me.

Then it isn't an autonomous state - it's a semi-autonomous entity under Israeli control.[/QUOTE]
Every responsible government must provide for the security of its citizens. A government that promotes acts of islamic terrorism, aids and abets those acts and provides safe haven for Islamic terrorists is not a responsible government. How can any sovereign state not require security for its citizens?

For reasons of SECURITY.

And control.

SECURITY control. Literally the words used. The requirements for the state of Palestine to exist next to Israel is Israel's security. Seems fair to me.

Then it isn't an autonomous state - it's a semi-autonomous entity under Israeli control.
Every responsible government must provide for the security of its citizens. A government that promotes acts of islamic terrorism, aids and abets those acts and provides safe haven for Islamic terrorists is not a responsible government. How can any sovereign state not require security for its citizens?[/QUOTE]

No one is saying it shouldn't - however Netanyahu's words (backed by his increased settlement building) are that there is NO condition underwhich he would support a Palestinian state - period.

For reasons of SECURITY.

And control.

Every responsible government must provide for the security of its citizens. A government that promotes acts of islamic terrorism, aids and abets those acts and provides safe haven for Islamic terrorists is not a responsible government. How can any sovereign state not require security for its citizens?

No one is saying it shouldn't - however Netanyahu's words (backed by his increased settlement building) are that there is NO condition underwhich he would support a Palestinian state - period.[/QUOTE]
I can't say with certainty one way or the other but I am convinced that a renunciation of islamic terrorism would change that situation.

What's the saying about a Zebra changing its stripes?

It would be impossible for Netanyahu to change his stripes, given the Likud Charter:

a. “The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel.”

b. “Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel.
The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem”

c. “The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.”

d. “The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.

It would be impossible for Netanyahu to change his stripes, given the Likud Charter:

a. “The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel.”

b. “Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel.

c. “The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.”

d. “The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.

What is there to negotiate with Islamic terrorists who die by the score for their Death Cult Charter?

What is there to negotiate with Islamic terrorists who die by the score for their Death Cult Charter?

It has nothing to do with negotiating. The Likud Charter flat out states there will not be a Palestinian state. There is nothing to negotiate.

But clearly this has not always been the Israeli position. Now, its a "that ship has sailed". And it has.

It has nothing to do with negotiating. The Likud Charter flat out states there will not be a Palestinian state. There is nothing to negotiate.
We can certainly negotiate around your profound ignorance.

Anwar Sadat was courageous enough to formally recognize Israel and enter into a formal peace deal with Menachem Begin representing Israel. For that courage, Sadat was murdered by the Muslim brotherhood.

For your education, the Hamas retrogrades are the bastard children of the Muslim brotherhood. It apparent your Islamic terrorist heroes are the impediment to peace. But, good for you. You will have more dead Pal'istanian terrorists to flail your Pom Poms for.

My suspicions have been confirmed. I've often said Palestinians have the minds of little toddlers. This mindset should be disturbing.

PA seeks international recognition for ‘right’ to kill Israelis
PA wants the international community to ‘recognize the legitimacy’ of their murders by awarding a terrorist the Nobel Peace Prize.

The Palestinian Authority (PA) is seeking to have the international forum recognize their “right under international law” to murder Israeli civilians in all places and at all times, which they claim is established by a UN resolution.
Palestinian Media Watch (PMW) reports that the PA are requesting that Palestinian “heroes and role models” who murdered Israeli civilians should receive an internationally protected right to murder Israeli civilians, that will also be recognized as a positive act that should be awarded.

As a means to attain this recognition, the PA is asking the international community to award an imprisoned Palestinian terrorist with the Nobel Peace Prize. As the leader of the Tanzim, Fatah's terror wing, Marwan Barghoutiorchestrated many terror attacks in which Israelis were murdered. He was convicted in an Israeli court and is serving five life sentences for murder.
PA seeks international recognition for ‘right’ to kill Israelis
That vile, foul-smelling outhouse, called the UN.

There is never ever ever a justification for targeting civilians - bombings in market places and cinemas or embassies...bus'...schools....public squares aimed to terrorize.

So who and why did the Jews terrorise bearing in mind that it must be an act to force the other to change their religion, political views or ideology.

The Palestinians are trying to force islam on the Jews who refuse to convert, and it has been so since mo'mad terrorised the Jews in Medina when they refused to convert to islam. So much so he made it a religious command to " KILL THE JEWS "

No. The Palestinians are not trying to force Islam on the Jews "who refuse to convert" - they're fighting to gain a state. Can you get any more ignorant in your frantic attempt to justify terrorism?
Can you tell an even bigger lie, excrement?

The Arabs could have had a state at any of a number of times, but were too hardened in sharing your desire for dead Jews to accept one.

I love your simplistic ideology, I'm sure it serves you well. They are not trying force Islam on the Jews "who refuse to convert" - they are fighting for territory, a state - and the fact that they have refused various offers before doesn't alter that.

You're a joke CAIR girl

It's like asking if Venezuelan, Spanish, Colombian or Argentinian Hispanics are different that Mexican Hispanics, idiot. Arab is a language group, not an ethnicity.

the Arabs in that region are the same people you moron. the countries were created post WWI. Get your head out of your ass boy:slap:

They are not the same people asshole. A German speaking Swiss is not an Austrian. An Arab speaking Algerian is not a Saudi.
You win a seegar, Genius.

Jew haters have low brain function....Lack of comprehension is a huge problem. so they simply parrot what's been fed to them.

You are describing Hasbara parrots like yourself perfectly. When they haven't an answer they resort to calling neutral observers as "Jew haters".

Come on, tell me how all Hispanics are the same people again. And how a Syrian is the same as a Moroccan.

So let me get this straight. Arabs on one side of the Jordon river are different than the Arabs on the other side?:uhh:

And the Zionists want a Jewish state with no Arab state.

Netanyahu Says No to Statehood for Palestinians

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/17/world/middleeast/benjamin-netanyahu-campaign-settlement.html

Did you never read WHY Netanyahu rejects, at the moment, a Palestinian State? Its because of bloody terrorism and radical Islam. That is the reason he gives.

Palestinians want a state? Netanyahu is telling them how to get a state. Stop being assholes.
I totally disagree. His words were "no Palestinian state" - no conditions, no pathway to a state. His words reflect years of inaction towards peace and increased provocation in the form of settlement building. The reason's you give may be valid, but that is not Netanyahu. His claims that the Palestinians inspired the Holocaust sum up his attitudes.
What is there to negotiate? Hamas has its Charter in place which is explicit in its goals toward israel. They represent only one franchise of the two competing Arab-Moslem terrorist franchises in the disputed territories. Fatah has its own designs for maintaining its share of the UNRWA welfare fraud at stake.

How does anyone negotiate with competing versions of Islamic terrorist organizations which are as murderously ruthless toward one another as they are individually towards Israel.

I don't disagree with the problems you outline - what I disagree with is your take on Netanyahu. He has never truly endorsed a two-state solution, he has done more than any other PM in increasing settlements in occupied territories and he has done nothing (in comparison to predecessors) towards a two state solution or even peace. His actions have been mostly provocative and he has even whipped public sentiment against Arab Israeli's in order to gain an election victory. He doesn't want a two-state solution under ANY conditions. He clearly stated that, and his actions have been in line with that statement.

So Netanyahu is "provocative" as you support Jews being stabbed in the streets and those who want us "hunted down":cuckoo:

the Arabs in that region are the same people you moron. the countries were created post WWI. Get your head out of your ass boy:slap:

They are not the same people asshole. A German speaking Swiss is not an Austrian. An Arab speaking Algerian is not a Saudi.

Jew haters have low brain function....Lack of comprehension is a huge problem. so they simply parrot what's been fed to them.

You are describing Hasbara parrots like yourself perfectly. When they haven't an answer they resort to calling neutral observers as "Jew haters".

Come on, tell me how all Hispanics are the same people again. And how a Syrian is the same as a Moroccan.

So let me get this straight. Arabs on one side of the Jordon river are different than the Arabs on the other side?:uhh:

Yup. Just like Hispanics on one side of the Táchira River are Colombians and on the other side they are Venezuelans. Not a real difficult concept to understand.

Neither Begin nor Mandella were serving five life sentences for murdering civilians

Begin was never caught and prosecuted for his crimes. Does that mean his murders deserve a free pass?

What murders ? There were no investigations, no convictions, no evidence to suggest he murdered anyone.

The fact is he was defending against Arab Muslim aggression. ;--) Remember the Arab Muslims declared they would wipe out every Israeli from the river to the sea. Yeah, not happening

Ok..then, using your logic, there is no evidence to suggest ISIS has murdered most of the people attributed to them.

If you want to believe that go ahead, just don't speak it publicly if you value your life.

Responding to terrorist attacks and acts of war are not terrorist attacks

Responding to terrorist attacks (if that is what it was) by targeting and attacking civilian targets IS TERRORISM.

Essentially, you are justifying a tit-for-tat terrorism - which is exactly how the Palestinian terrorists justify their acts.

WRONG as most terrorists are civilians, it is the way they hide from those out to stop them. The civilians would be just the same as they are now, hiding the terrorists from the paramilitary forces. So of course civilian death happened when the terrorists attacked from behind human shields. It was the terrorists targeted and the weapons of those days were notoriously poor at reducing civilian deaths.

I would respectfully implore my fellow Israel supporters to loudly and clearly condemn all attacks against innocent civilians in the absence of a valid military objective.

While the wiki article "List of Irgun attacks" includes many attacks which fail to provide enough information to judge, and at least some could be considered legitimate objectives, I would also implore them to wisely consider that Irgun certainly seemed to have committed at least a few attacks purely against civilians. We must not excuse this. We must acknowledge it and find it cause for regret and shame. Else we become no better than those we fight against.

I agree but until the supporters of Islamic terrorism and land theft stop blanket blaming the Jews for the atrocities then I will do the same with the Palestinians.

Yup. Just like Hispanics on one side of the Táchira River are Colombians and on the other side they are Venezuelans. Not a real difficult concept to understand.

As in invading colonisers you mean, as the people who lived there before the Pope stole the land would not be Hispanics but Olmecs or Aztecs

Forum List

Back