Noah's Ark got wet

Noah's Ark attraction is damaged by RAIN - but insurers refuse to cover the $1million repair bill | Daily Mail Online

This is an ark! Arks are impervious to water and being religious in nature are protected by the almighty.

So what the hell is going on? Not enough thoughts and prayers? Perhaps an executive order by President Brokeahontas or at least some laying on of hands would rectify things. Bigly!
The original Ark was built by man to last for at least 40 days and 40 nights.
How long did you expect this one to last????

Noah's Ark attraction is damaged by RAIN - but insurers refuse to cover the $1million repair bill | Daily Mail Online

This is an ark! Arks are impervious to water and being religious in nature are protected by the almighty.

So what the hell is going on? Not enough thoughts and prayers? Perhaps an executive order by President Brokeahontas or at least some laying on of hands would rectify things. Bigly!
You should read your link before posting. The rain damage was a road to the ark.

You should read your link before posting. The rain damage was a road to the ark.
NOW that's Funny..... Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor...

They ran short of pitch, seems only so much can be used per annum due to cancerous levels of toxins in it...

NOW that's Funny..... Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor...
He has to have a great sense of humor when creating humans..

So you are having problems discerning the differences between the original ark and this replica. Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but was the damaged property made the same way that the original boat was as far as its size and the kind of material that it was made from in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder how much longer the original boat went for after the 40 day rain happened. The boat that's been damaged I believe was put together three years ago.

its amazing how many dumb mother fuckers there really are on this forum, and this thread is no exception,,,

some need to read before they open their mouths,,,

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but was the damaged property made the same way that the original boat was as far as its size and the kind of material that it was made from in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder how much longer the original boat went for after the 40 day rain happened. The boat that's been damaged I believe was put together three years ago.
JO have you always been an ignorant POS or is this something new youre trying???

God bless you always!!!

Holly

JO have you always been an ignorant POS or is this something new youre trying???
:anj_stfu:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

no

God bless you always!!!

Holly

no
Then pick on someone yer own size.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

no
we're all equal on the internet,,,

God bless you always!!!

Holly

no
we're all equal on the internet,,,
Not really...it's a matter of time and space dispaciation..

Forum List

Back