Congratulations San Francisco! You officially lead the nation in property crime!

Like wow maaaaan...why you gotta be such a fascist? There is no such thing as property maaaan...everything belongs to mother gaia.

Meanwhile, in Texas

61272817_10211287663906598_3892079791469232128_n.jpg

Last edited:
It’s not easy keeping those streets littered with dirty needles and the users gotta get money somehow in order to afford the upkeep. The work’s enough to make some drug addled loser wanna squat the city a sidewalk thank you present just for the privilege.

I misread part of your article. Try and remain calm. Anyway much less violent than Auto break-ins LOL

I am calm...I calmy called you out on your lie and made you look like the dunce you are...hater dupe

You may go now.

A bump in auto robberies. Also the least violent city.

Also the poop Capitol of the USA. Real impressive s0n! Oh.....also the most racist big city.....been driving blacks out for over at years with house zoning laws that make it impossible for minorities.

SanFranciso is the model for big liberal government fuckedupedness.:2up:

sanfrancisco racist housing - Google Search

'Color of Law' author: Bay Area laws perpetuate segregation

Last edited:
I misread part of your article. Try and remain calm. Anyway much less violent than Auto break-ins LOL

I am calm...I calmy called you out on your lie and made you look like the dunce you are...hater dupe

You may go now.

You may go now.
The point being, super hater dupe, from your article, that San Francisco at the moment has an epidemic of car break-ins, but also has much less violence than many cities. Meanwhile your propaganda machine cannot get out of a few square block area of San Francisco and Los Angeles and Seattle for that matter where the homeless are allowed to camp. San Francisco's problems are due to too much success in business and too little Federal investment in housing. As you know the most important thing is to save the mega rich GOP assholes from paying their fair share in taxes. Brainwashed functional morons...unlike you and your propaganda machines, I have this thing about truth.

Only a Prog can ruin a comfortable life for people. As a San Franciscan leaves his over priced million dollar row house he walks into human chitt and drug needles. So much waste. So much corruption. So much opulent abuse of the deadly sins that other nations see and hate with a vengeance even if the citizens want to be like Americans. The fiefdoms of honor, integrity and character win out over individual honor, integrity and character to reduce our problems.

I already know that my piece of shit birth town, San FranCYST leads America in car break-ins, because they invited a huge junkie population with their free needle program. Which, obviously, leads to the property crime rates that heroin OD-deserving human pin cushions commit.

Forum List

Back