No wonder Russia agreed with the New Start treaty

do you realize that the only delivery platform the Russians have for this is their ancient backfire bomber?

Does it matter how it's delivered? Thats a powerful bomb thats is not covered under the start treaty.
without an effect delivery system, what good is it?

ok while we are reducing our nuclear arsenal they will up grade their weapons system because it will not be under the start treaty.

i dont see how reducing nukes will harm america. its not like we and russia cant kill each other 100 times over even with the reductions

Who needs nukes when you have the new bomb that russia has?

I wonder if this matters in the world you live in?

275px-MOAB_bomb.jpg

The GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb (MOAB) (colloquially known as The Mother of All Bombs) is a large-yield conventional bomb developed for the United States military by Albert L. Weimorts, Jr. At the time of development, it was touted as the most powerful non-nuclear weapon ever designed. The bomb was designed to be delivered by a C-130 Hercules, primarily the MC-130E Combat Talon I or MC-130H Combat Talon II variants.

Since then, Russia has tested its "father of all bombs" which is claimed to be four times more powerful than the MOAB
GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not only did we create the MOAB .. thus setting off the race for real big ass bombs .. just as we set off the race for nukes .. but we actually dropped this big ass bomb on innocent women and children.

Does that matter in your world?

i dont see how reducing nukes will harm america. its not like we and russia cant kill each other 100 times over even with the reductions

275px-MOAB_bomb.jpg

The GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb (MOAB) (colloquially known as The Mother of All Bombs) is a large-yield conventional bomb developed for the United States military by Albert L. Weimorts, Jr. At the time of development, it was touted as the most powerful non-nuclear weapon ever designed. The bomb was designed to be delivered by a C-130 Hercules, primarily the MC-130E Combat Talon I or MC-130H Combat Talon II variants.

Since then, Russia has tested its "father of all bombs" which is claimed to be four times more powerful than the MOAB

Not only did we create the MOAB .. thus setting off the race for real big ass bombs .. just as we set off the race for nukes .. but we actually dropped this big ass bomb on innocent women and children.

wait, when was MOAB actually dropped?

based on your source, it has never been used

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_Massive_Ordnance_Air_Blast_bomb#Operational_history

Last edited:

275px-MOAB_bomb.jpg

"As many as 3,000 precision-guided bombs will be dropped on specific targets in Iraq during this phase of the campaign, officials said.

"We will continue to do whatever we can to change this Iraqi regime. We will use everything in our arsenal to do that," a senior Defense official told Fox News.

Included in that arsenal is the Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb. The 21,000-pound MOAB has been nicknamed the Mother of All Bombs."
FOXNews.com - Baghdad Wakes Up to Explosions - U.S. & World

I believed it was dropped in Iraq during "shock and awe" .. but it appears that may not have happened.

We simply bombed the hell out of Iraq with conventional big ass bombs.

Thanks

Wow, a "safe" and "clean" bomb and we made one first. Well, not "we", but scientists. Probably Democrats, according to the "odds".

275px-MOAB_bomb.jpg

"As many as 3,000 precision-guided bombs will be dropped on specific targets in Iraq during this phase of the campaign, officials said.

"We will continue to do whatever we can to change this Iraqi regime. We will use everything in our arsenal to do that," a senior Defense official told Fox News.

Included in that arsenal is the Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb. The 21,000-pound MOAB has been nicknamed the Mother of All Bombs."

I believed it was dropped in Iraq during "shock and awe" .. but it appears that may not have happened.

Thanks
no, it wasnt
it has never actually been used
just because it is in the inventory in theater, it doesn't mean it was actually used

Thanks
no, it wasnt
it has never actually been used
just because it is in the inventory in theater, it doesn't mean it was actually used

You're right, it wasn't .. but we can hardly start shouting at the Russians for building a big ass bomb .. that's bigger than ours.

275px-MOAB_bomb.jpg

My world? oh brother .

Does it matter how it's delivered? Thats a powerful bomb thats is not covered under the start treaty.
without an effect delivery system, what good is it?

ok while we are reducing our nuclear arsenal they will up grade their weapons system because it will not be under the start treaty.

Even after the START II reductions in arsenal, both the US and Russia will still have enough ICBMs to wipe out all life on the face of the earth, without a bomber ever going down a runway.

Who the fuck cares about Russia's big bomb (that they don't have a delivery system for)? We have big conventional weapons too.

I don't see what the point of the "My dick (bomb) is bigger" argument. Who cares? We still have enough weapons to destroy all life on the planet.. isn't that enough?

No DOUBT!!!!!

We could always tag them WMD II!!!!!!!!!!!!!

("conservatives" always did enjoy a sense-of-urgency!!! :lol: )

saddam_mobilescuds.jpg

"REMEMBER!! He's gotta stop, really-FAST!!!"

spam alert.[/QUOTE]

That's right, spam alert on the bigreb who altered the original post. But I fixed it for the loser from North Carolina. You know, the South rightfully lost the Civil War, and bigreb is rightfully losing this discussion . . . again.

Last edited:
No DOUBT!!!!!

We could always tag them WMD II!!!!!!!!!!!!!

("conservatives" always did enjoy a sense-of-urgency!!! :lol: )

saddam_mobilescuds.jpg

"REMEMBER!! He's gotta stop, really-FAST!!!"

You are a liar. You say I edited the post no I didn't I quoted the post and replied with spam alert.
spam alert.

That's right, spam alert on the bigreb who altered the original post. But I fixed it for the loser from North Carolina. You know, the South rightfully lost the Civil War, and bigreb is rightfully losing this discussion . . . again.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back