No Wonder His Brain Is Cheesecake

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
I mean, really.

Washington (CNN)Sen. Minority Leader Chuck Schumer on Sunday acknowledged a report that he spent more than $8,600 on cheesecake in under 10 years, saying it is his "guilty pleasure."

According to an analysis of FEC filings between 2009 and 2016, the Friends of Schumer PAC gave disbursements in amounts ranging from $46 to $516.45 as "supporter acknowledgments" to Junior's Cheesecake in New York. In total, $8,638.85 was spent at the restaurant during this time, CNN confirmed. The New York Post first reported on Schumer's cheesecake spending.

Sen. Chuck Schumer admits to spending over $8,600 on cheesecake - CNNPolitics

I mean, really.

Washington (CNN)Sen. Minority Leader Chuck Schumer on Sunday acknowledged a report that he spent more than $8,600 on cheesecake in under 10 years, saying it is his "guilty pleasure."

According to an analysis of FEC filings between 2009 and 2016, the Friends of Schumer PAC gave disbursements in amounts ranging from $46 to $516.45 as "supporter acknowledgments" to Junior's Cheesecake in New York. In total, $8,638.85 was spent at the restaurant during this time, CNN confirmed. The New York Post first reported on Schumer's cheesecake spending.

This helps explain things about the moron.

I mean, really.

Isn't that like two nights out in NYC?

fthe-peasants-are-starving-then-let-them-eat-cake-makeameme-org-54291719.png

~S~

To be fair, cheese cake is pretty awesome. I make a key lime cheese cake that is out of this world.

I mean, really.

Juniors blows...juniors suck

Suck ....hard

Thiers a great hot dog joint down the street

8600 in ten years ...totally possible...I'm trying to tally one in my head

Joe Biden, Barack Obama Prevent Child Abuse.jpg

No doubt Junior's cherry topped cheesecake is pretty darn tasty. Yet, their bacon cheese burgers are out of this world. At least they were 20 yrs ago.

One night I double park outside Junior's while my partner runs into to pick up our meals.

Five minutes later he comes out tosses the bag of food on front seat while announcing there is a dude inside with a gun in his coat pocket. Dang, we can't even enjoy a quick meal without some kind of felonious interruption. That's Brooklyn for ya!

Turns out while waiting on line my plainclothes partner spies the outline of a revolver in a young man's coat pocket. The kid never knew what hit him. In less than 90 seconds he was disarmed, handcuffed and sitting in the back seat of a beat up Olds 88.

We headed across the street to the 84 Pct, eating our still hot dinner in relative comfort, before tending to the apparent emotionally troubled, possibly SUICIDAL, HOMICIDAL young person who presented a danger to peaceful Brooklynites.

A few months earlier we're stopped at a traffic light when my eagle eye partner spies the outline of a gun in a coat pocket of a male pedestrian walking thru the crosswalk right in front of us.

We follow him half way down the residential street before exiting our beat-up Olds 88 and challenging him with guns drawn. Apparently he recognized we were not joking, causing him to immediately comply and surrender without incident.

Nope, he wasn't a cop, a correction officer or any of those types. The ambling pedestrian was a bad guy. A clean cut, apparent emotionally troubled 28-yr-old man wanted for committing multiple felonies in our precinct, as well as the adjoining precinct.

Looking back and considering the high number of gun arrests I made or assisted with making during the first eight or so years I worked in Brooklyn, I'm definitely thankful none of the light or heavily armed emotionally damaged teens or adults I encountered chose to battle it out.

Though being honest, a few came close to being shot for acting stupid and failing to comply while I'm investigating a situation with the potential for violence.

_sandra bland MY QUESTION_2.jpg

Sharing her PAIN, the late Social Activist & Integrationist Ms. Sandra Bland passionately pleads w/ America's Intra Racial Discrimination & HATE practicing PRO BLACK community to END TERRORISM & THUGLIFE CHILDABUSE!

Sandra Bland, Let's Go To WAR

Peace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back