No Way, No Way, No Freaking Way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up this morning,,,,,3 inches of snow over our ice, and it's still coming down!

snowkoala.jpg

THAT'S what you call "snow"? :lol:

Wake up this morning,,,,,3 inches of snow over our ice, and it's still coming down!

snowkoala.jpg

I know, we are big babies here.

Well,it's 5 inches now, and it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't over 3 inches of ice.

I think it's stopped for now. :eusa_pray:

3 days ago, I had a snowdrift that came to within 6 inches of the top of my truck...and since you also have my truck, you know just how large of a snowdrift that is. :lol:

Tuesday and Wednesday a large portion of Wisconsin actually *shut down*, if you can believe that....

Well,it's 5 inches now, and it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't over 3 inches of ice.

3 days ago, I had a snowdrift that came to within 6 inches of the top of my truck...and since you also have my truck, you know just how large of a snowdrift that is. :lol:

Tuesday and Wednesday a large portion of Wisconsin actually *shut down*, if you can believe that....
Dang!

And y'all are "Snow People!"

What's it like there now?

Dang!

Back to normal.. Some's even melting, since it's like 20-ish degrees. W00t!

Dang!

Back to normal.. Some's even melting, since it's like 20-ish degrees. W00t!

So balmy and springlike eh? :lol:

I do that everyday on here! :eusa_angel:

Just got done with a vegetarian bacon sammie.....making homemade pizza for Mini EZ and I later.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good!

Vegetarian bacon?

You ma'am, are going to hell for that.

True 'dat.

Veggie burgers can be pretty good, but don't fuck with bacon.

I'm with you. Those morningside things are OK.

But the pinnacle of food? Bacon? No way.

I do that everyday on here! :eusa_angel:

Just got done with a vegetarian bacon sammie.....making homemade pizza for Mini EZ and I later.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good!

:eek:

You just got done with the what what????? :cuckoo:

She just got done with a celery stick. Poor woman. All those veggies have gone to her head and made her delusional :cuckoo:

A nice slice of zucchini and a good dosing of liquid smoke i guess. I think EZ went crazy in the show. :lol:

Forum List

Back