No Way, No Way, No Freaking Way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up this morning,,,,,3 inches of snow over our ice, and it's still coming down!

snowkoala.jpg

THAT'S what you call "snow"? :lol:
Here... this is some snow for you. We've been living with this since December 15th or so? The hood of the bus is 6 feet. The roof is 10.5

164702_467699116255_261116556255_6226993_4586173_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wake up this morning,,,,,3 inches of snow over our ice, and it's still coming down!

snowkoala.jpg

Here... this is some snow for you. We've been living with this since December 15th or so? The hood of the bus is 6 feet. The roof is 10.5

Yep. That looks almost normal for the Twin cities. That's why we painted the tails on Northwest's aircraft red...so you could see where they were in the snow. :cool:

Yep. That looks almost normal for the Twin cities. That's why we painted the tails on Northwest's aircraft red...so you could see where they were in the snow. :cool:

I thought you lived in jolly old England, not Minnesota? :confused:

You're thinking California Girl. I'm a cheesehead in a Minnesota exile. But I can affect an english accent if need be.

I do, but I worked for Northwest for fifteen years and was often in Minneapolis where NWA head office is located.

I do, but I worked for Northwest for fifteen years and was often in Minneapolis where NWA head office is located.

Ahhhh.

:thup:

So can I scam some free airline tix from you? :lol:

Colin will be a Midwesterner here soon, at least for a while! :clap2:

Just woke up from a nap......ahhhhhhhhhh

Hung out with mini EZ and our cats, now going to go make a homemade pizza.

Ahhhh.

Lol! I got asked that question about ten times a day...every day! :eusa_hand: I wonder why no one asks the man at Brooks Brothers for a free suit, or Walmart for a free TV? :confused:
All I asked you for was Colts tickets. :eusa_eh:

Ahhhh.

Lol! I got asked that question about ten times a day...every day! :eusa_hand: I wonder why no one asks the man at Brooks Brothers for a free suit, or Walmart for a free TV? :confused:

I know I know...I was just joking though. I know the feeling about someone asking you to get something for them from your job. I get asked constantly for free concert tickets, free T-shirts, CD's, and "hey, my buddy has a friend who has a brother who is in a band...can you play their music on the air?".

Ahhhh.

I know I know...I was just joking though. I know the feeling about someone asking you to get something for them from your job. I get asked constantly for free concert tickets, free T-shirts, CD's, and "hey, my buddy has a friend who has a brother who is in a band...can you play their music on the air?".

Of course, the man from Brooks Brothers would always trade a free suit for a free ticket! :razz:

Of course, the man from Brooks Brothers would always trade a free suit for a free ticket! :razz:

You hang out with a higher class of people.

I get the leftovers from goodwill when I trade tickets :D

You hang out with a higher class of people.

I get the leftovers from goodwill when I trade tickets :D

Hey! You have a powerful trading medium. Airtime!

snowkoala.jpg

A lot of men are like snowstorms.

You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get, or how long it will last.

Me, on the other hand, I'm like coffee. Strong, warm and can keep you up all night long. :cool:
Mrs. White from the movie Clue:

"Men should be like tissues, strong, soft and disposable."

kahn-2-475x324.jpg

Forum List

Back