No way I see Hillary sitting this out...

Not a thing. Dems will always have a rabid hatred of any republican. Hatred is what they do.
LOL. There is plenty of hatred to go around. You cons sure love to hate Ds and Bernie.
I don't hate dims. I simply loathe them.
Not much difference there.
Hillary will not take a step downward as a VP candidate. She was arguably the second to the throne in 2008 and 2016. Being second in the coronation is not her style. The Clinton influence needs to wain as new blood is needed in the Prog party. There has been such a stranglehold by the Clinton's since the 1990's that up and coming candidates have been neutered. They did not see the Obama train coming in 2008. And she did not take the VP spot if offered or was not offered it because Obama had no trust in her in that position in his administration.
I agree. I'm not suggesting that she would. But, as the link in the OP explains, she could enter the race as the nominee on the second ballot of a brokered convention.
Why would the D party nominate a three time loser? The people can’t stand her or her pedophile husband.

Hey maybe Hillary CAN’T run again because it would expose Bill as a pedophile. LOL. She gets screwed by Billy again.

I think Hillary is too power hungry to sit out the presidency. So here is one scenario she gets in...

Ex-Bill Clinton adviser: Bloomberg and Hillary cooking up 'scheme' for her to become Democratic nominee

And then, she loses again.

This is at least the 6th thread on this same story...why are you people so obsessed with Hillary?
Just to watch you cry.

Well, the thought of Hillary being POUTS does indeed make me sad but that does not explain why she still lives rent free in your head.

I think Hillary is too power hungry to sit out the presidency. So here is one scenario she gets in...

Ex-Bill Clinton adviser: Bloomberg and Hillary cooking up 'scheme' for her to become Democratic nominee

And then, she loses again.

This is at least the 6th thread on this same story...why are you people so obsessed with Hillary?
Just to watch you cry.

Well, the thought of Hillary being POUTS does indeed make me sad but that does not explain why she still lives rent free in your head.
Hey dipshit. It was an article I read, thought interesting, and I posted it. You rarely see me on these boards discussing Hillary - she's old news. So run away little boy to one of your Trump hater threads.

Forum List

Back