No voter fraud, really? Hahaha, yes they is...in OHIO

I haven't seen this level of stupidity since Obama announced he had been to 57 states just before referring to the "Navy Corpse Man".

vyKbvA.gif

:lmao::lmao:

Oh you think you can charge people for just thinking about committing a crime? Do you know what mens rea and actus rea is? Go ahead and tell me what you know about it... this should be good.
He wasn't "thinking about it", idiot, he was ADMITTING it. Are you so stupid you don't know the difference? He was speaking candidly and did not know he was being recorded. You have to be in the top 5 dumbest liberal fucks on this forum. LMAO

I'm not a fucking Liberal...and him saying it doesn't mean shit if you don't have evidence of the act. What part of that do you not understand? I could say I killed JonBenet Ramsey. It doesn't matter if I SAY it, someone would have to prove I did it in order to convict me of it. Mens Rea is the thought of doing something wrong (Guilty mind), actus rea is the ACT of doing something wrong. You have not and can not prove he actually did something wrong.

The fact you call me dumb in this discussion despite the fact you can not understand a simple concept is hilarious.
Nobody has to prove a fucking thing, idiot. We're not in a court of law here. Everyone with a brain knows liberals (which you definitely ARE) commit voter fraud. That's why our PRESIDENT is investigating it and will take steps to stop it. AND it's why liberal fucks like you go on message boards and make fools out of yourselves trying to deny it because you know everyone in the country is on to your criminal activity and it's gonna come to an end...REAL SOON.
Our President claimed 3-5 million illegals voted for Clinton in California. Hard to do when there are only 10 million illegal aliens in all of the U.S. including children

Still looking for a shred of proof of his ridiculous claim

But but but but but they have a video of some guy...

No, and I'll ask you a simple question. If I WERE a liberal, why the fuck would I tell you and every other person on this board I am NOT one?
Because you're embarrassed to BE one, but your posts expose you as one.

Show me PROOF of people voting multiple times in different districts. That's all you got to do... then I'll believe you.
And once again, I don't have to prove a damn thing to you, and I don't give two shits if you accept anything I say or not. You're a liberal, that's the game you play.

I haven't seen this level of stupidity since Obama announced he had been to 57 states just before referring to the "Navy Corpse Man".

vyKbvA.gif

Oh you think you can charge people for just thinking about committing a crime? Do you know what mens rea and actus rea is? Go ahead and tell me what you know about it... this should be good.
He wasn't "thinking about it", idiot, he was ADMITTING it. Are you so stupid you don't know the difference? He was speaking candidly and did not know he was being recorded. You have to be in the top 5 dumbest liberal fucks on this forum. LMAO

I'm not a fucking Liberal...and him saying it doesn't mean shit if you don't have evidence of the act. What part of that do you not understand? I could say I killed JonBenet Ramsey. It doesn't matter if I SAY it, someone would have to prove I did it in order to convict me of it. Mens Rea is the thought of doing something wrong (Guilty mind), actus rea is the ACT of doing something wrong. You have not and can not prove he actually did something wrong.

The fact you call me dumb in this discussion despite the fact you can not understand a simple concept is hilarious.
Nobody has to prove a fucking thing, idiot. We're not in a court of law here. Everyone with a brain knows liberals (which you definitely ARE) commit voter fraud. That's why our PRESIDENT is investigating it and will take steps to stop it. AND it's why liberal fucks like you go on message boards and make fools out of yourselves trying to deny it because you know everyone in the country is on to your criminal activity and it's gonna come to an end...REAL SOON.
Our President claimed 3-5 million illegals voted for Clinton in California. Hard to do when there are only 10 million illegal aliens in all of the U.S. including children

10 million, really? LOL And the proof will be evident when the illegals are gone and Republicans win California.

No, and I'll ask you a simple question. If I WERE a liberal, why the fuck would I tell you and every other person on this board I am NOT one?
Because you're embarrassed to BE one, but your posts expose you as one.

Show me PROOF of people voting multiple times in different districts. That's all you got to do... then I'll believe you.
And once again, I don't have to prove a damn thing to you, and I don't give two shits if you accept anything I say or not. You're a liberal, that's the game you play.

I'm NOT a fucking Liberal... I've NEVER changed my position on this board and been very open about my positions. Sorry I'm too fucking intelligent to want to see PROOF before believing your fucking loony conspiracies about rampant voter fraud. Now go change your tin foil hat, you've ruined this one with all your forehead sweat. Idiot. Of course you don't care about proving anything to me, because you CAN'T. That's the point.

10 million, really? LOL And the proof will be evident when the illegals are gone and Republicans win California.

Still looking for proof of the three to five million illegals voting as claimed by our president

He wouldn't be lying again would he?

Still looking for proof of the three to five million illegals voting as claimed by our president

But now he is saying he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone for it to be true...

But now he is saying he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone for it to be true...
Alternative facts

I'm NOT a fucking Liberal... I've NEVER changed my position on this board and been very open about my positions.
Bullshit.

Sorry I'm too fucking intelligent to want to see PROOF before believing your fucking loony conspiracies about rampant voter fraud.
Too fucking intelligent??? LMAO I think the phrase you're looking for is "too fucking funny". :lol:

I'm NOT a fucking Liberal... I've NEVER changed my position on this board and been very open about my positions.
Bullshit.

Sorry I'm too fucking intelligent to want to see PROOF before believing your fucking loony conspiracies about rampant voter fraud.
Too fucking intelligent??? LMAO I think the phrase you're looking for is "too fucking funny". :lol:

Hey, come back when you have some proof.

Bullshit.

Come back when you have some intelligence.

Bullshit.

Someone who thinks winning an argument doesn't require proof... is telling me to get some intelligence. Classic. :lmao:

Bullshit.

Someone who thinks winning an argument doesn't require proof... is telling me to get some intelligence. Classic. :lmao:
From someone who thinks winning an argument is demanding proof of something that's already been admitted to. :lmao:

Bullshit.

From someone who thinks winning an argument is demanding proof of something that's already been admitted to. :lmao:

Anyone can admit to anything, proof of the action is a requirement of truth. You poor thing, I feel sorry for you. It's one thing to be ignorant as fuck, it's another when you have illusions of grandeur to go with it.

Bullshit.

Anyone can admit to anything, proof of the action is a requirement of truth. You poor thing, I feel sorry for you. It's one thing to be ignorant as fuck, it's another when you have illusions of grandeur to go with it.
Yeah, I'm sure the Commissioner of Elections (a Democrat 'on hidden camera') is going to admit to election fraud (a felony) when he didn't do it. Looks like YOU are the one who is ignorant as fuck.

Bullshit.

You already admitted there's election fraud, stupid. The only thing you contested was the numbers. Post #33

Yeah, I'm sure the Commissioner of Elections (a Democrat 'on hidden camera') is going to admit to election fraud (a felony) when he didn't do it. Looks like YOU are the one who is ignorant as fuck.

You have to have PROOF of the act for it to be true. WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND??? Someone's word doesn't mean shit. You say you are smart, but anyone with 2 peas in their skull can see how much of an idiot you are.

Bullshit.

You already admitted there's election fraud, stupid. The only thing you contested was the numbers. Post #33

Yes, there is voter fraud. I admitted that... but I also said it was just a few people here and there and that there is no PROOF (Notice how that word keeps coming up) that anywhere near the 3 plus million illegal votes happened that Trump said. I guess that is another simple concept you can't understand. :dunno:

Jailed for voter fraud in Ohio a woman who previously complained about elections now facing jail time.

A woman who once complained about the Board of Elections had a plea deal thrown out by a judge and was sentenced to jail time instead of probation for registering dead people to vote amongst other things. Liberal gets jail for voter registration fraud including signing up dead people - READ | Simon Conway | WHO Radio

You'd have a point if anyone actually said there was NO voter fraud.

But no one claimed that did they?

Jailed for voter fraud in Ohio a woman who previously complained about elections now facing jail time.

A woman who once complained about the Board of Elections had a plea deal thrown out by a judge and was sentenced to jail time instead of probation for registering dead people to vote amongst other things. Liberal gets jail for voter registration fraud including signing up dead people - READ | Simon Conway | WHO Radio

You'd have a point if anyone actually said there was NO voter fraud.

But no one claimed that did they?
Plenty claiming its not a problem, no such thing or it doesn't happen often enough to make a difference.

Forum List

Back