No voter fraud, really? Hahaha, yes they is...in OHIO

Jailed for voter fraud in Ohio a woman who previously complained about elections now facing jail time.

A woman who once complained about the Board of Elections had a plea deal thrown out by a judge and was sentenced to jail time instead of probation for registering dead people to vote amongst other things. Liberal gets jail for voter registration fraud including signing up dead people - READ | Simon Conway | WHO Radio

You'd have a point if anyone actually said there was NO voter fraud.

But no one claimed that did they?
Plenty claiming its not a problem, no such thing or it doesn't happen often enough to make a difference.

There's a difference between saying it's not a significant problem and saying it doesn't exist.

The fact that people struggle to come up with cases of verified voter fraud indicates it's not a significant problem. There are other types of fraud and election rigging that are more common, and more likely to have an influence on elections.

You have to have PROOF of the act for it to be true. WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND??? Someone's word doesn't mean shit. You say you are smart, but anyone with 2 peas in their skull can see how much of an idiot you are.
And why is it so hard for YOU to understand that I don't need to prove a damn thing to you? We're not in a court of law, we are in the court of public opinion, where someone who admits to a crime on camera DOES mean something. I didn't say I was smart, I said YOU are an idiot, and anyone who has a brain can see that the Elections Commissioner admitted the Democratic Party has been engaged in voter fraud, but you think if you say "prove it" enough, no one will remember his confession.

Jailed for voter fraud in Ohio a woman who previously complained about elections now facing jail time.

A woman who once complained about the Board of Elections had a plea deal thrown out by a judge and was sentenced to jail time instead of probation for registering dead people to vote amongst other things. Liberal gets jail for voter registration fraud including signing up dead people - READ | Simon Conway | WHO Radio

Plenty claiming its not a problem, no such thing or it doesn't happen often enough to make a difference.

There's a difference between saying it's not a significant problem and saying it doesn't exist.

The fact that people struggle to come up with cases of verified voter fraud indicates it's not a significant problem. There are other types of fraud and election rigging that are more common, and more likely to have an influence on elections.
I have heard both. I know here x amount of people voted for a non affiliated governor candidate but when it came down to it all of their votes were not on the roster.

ONE case of voter fraud is too much. Why do you insist on minimizing the crime?

You have to have PROOF of the act for it to be true. WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND??? Someone's word doesn't mean shit. You say you are smart, but anyone with 2 peas in their skull can see how much of an idiot you are.
And why is it so hard for YOU to understand that I don't need to prove a damn thing to you? We're not in a court of law, we are in the court of public opinion, where someone who admits to a crime on camera DOES mean something. I didn't say I was smart, I said YOU are an idiot, and anyone who has a brain can see that the Elections Commissioner admitted the Democratic Party has been engaged in voter fraud, but you think if you say "prove it" enough, no one will remember his confession.

If you don't have to prove anything to me then why do you keep responding to me and posting shit you think is proof? :lmao:

You fucking idiot.

Ok. Fair enough. Is one case of voter disenfranchisment enough? Or...do you minimize that?

Yep you're right. One case of voter fraud is one too much.

"On Friday, 55-year-old Iowa resident and registered Republican Terri Lynn Rote was arrested on suspicion of voting twice in October, the Des Moines Registerreported. The same day, Vafalay Massaquoi, 30, was arrested near Philadelphia and faces felony charges for allegedly using fake names to fill out voter registration forms in Virginia, according to WRC."

One of the first voter fraud suspects of the 2016 election is a white, Republican woman

If you don't have to prove anything to me then why do you keep responding to me and posting shit you think is proof? :lmao:

You fucking idiot.
Why do you keep insisting voter fraud is not a problem?
You fucking idiot.

Ok. Fair enough. Is one case of voter disenfranchisment enough? Or...do you minimize that?
Why are you changing the subject? Is this uncomfortable for you? Start another thread if you want to discuss voter disenfranchisement.

Being registered to vote in more than one state is considered voter fraud by Trump... BUT

"A daughter and son-in-law of President Trump, along with incoming U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, are all registered to vote in two states, which the 45th president is condemning as he makes false claims of voter fraud."

Trump family members, treasury secretary registered to vote in 2 states

AND very ironically:

"SAN FRANCISCO – A man who President Donald Trump has promoted as an authority on voter fraud was registered to vote in multiple states during the 2016 presidential election, the Associated Press has learned.

Gregg Phillips, whose unsubstantiated claim that the election was marred by 3 million illegal votes was tweeted by the president, was listed on the rolls in Alabama, Texas and Mississippi, according to voting records and election officials in those states. He voted only in Alabama in November, records show."

Trump's voter fraud expert registered in 3 states

If one person is one too many, then what is 4?

"On Friday, 55-year-old Iowa resident and registered Republican Terri Lynn Rote was arrested on suspicion of voting twice in October, the Des Moines Registerreported. The same day, Vafalay Massaquoi, 30, was arrested near Philadelphia and faces felony charges for allegedly using fake names to fill out voter registration forms in Virginia, according to WRC."

One of the first voter fraud suspects of the 2016 election is a white, Republican woman
Prove it. Prove it. Prove it.

You fucking idiot.
You fucking idiot.

Because it isn't! Stats back that up.

"One of the best studies on the subject was conducted by Justin Levitt of the New York University Law School. Its conclusion is simple: allegations of widespread voter fraud are greatly exaggerated.

"Many of the claims of voter fraud amount to a great deal of smoke without much fire...Most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless—and that of the few allegations remaining, most reveal election irregularities and other forms of election misconduct, rather than fraud by individual voters. The type of individual voter fraud supposedly targeted by recent legislative efforts—especially efforts to require certain forms of voter ID—simply does not exist.""

Voter Fraud: A Massive, Anti-Democratic Deception

She was caught in the act numbnuts. Not talking about doing it... Actually DOING it. Wait, I forgot you don't understand the concept.

You fucking idiot.
You fucking idiot.

"One of the best studies on the subject was conducted by Justin Levitt of the New York University Law School. Its conclusion is simple: allegations of widespread voter fraud are greatly exaggerated.

"Many of the claims of voter fraud amount to a great deal of smoke without much fire...Most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless—and that of the few allegations remaining, most reveal election irregularities and other forms of election misconduct, rather than fraud by individual voters. The type of individual voter fraud supposedly targeted by recent legislative efforts—especially efforts to require certain forms of voter ID—simply does not exist.""

So we're back to denying it doesn't exist now? Gee, what a surprise.

She was caught in the act numbnuts. Not talking about doing it... Actually DOING it. Wait, I forgot you don't understand the concept.
But, but, but it's not a problem. Remember?

You fucking idiot.
You fucking idiot.

So we're back to denying it doesn't exist now? Gee, what a surprise.

I've NEVER denied it happens. I've said it over and over, it isn't prevalent enough to be considered this huge problem you and Trump are making it out to be. Please tell me you are trolling, because you can't be this stupid.

it isn't prevalent enough to be considered this huge problem you and Trump are making it out to be.
Not to you. Not when your party is doing it on a mass scale (as admitted to by Democrats on hidden camera).

it isn't prevalent enough to be considered this huge problem you and Trump are making it out to be.
Not to you. Not when your party is doing it on a mass scale (as admitted to by Democrats on hidden camera).

The Democrats aren't my party. I can't stand fucking political parties... :laugh:

You're barking up the wrong tree idiot.

But then you just keep spouting shit out as facts without proof, and then say you don't need to provide proof for it to be true... and that you don't care if I believe you, but you keep quoting me.

You really need to get your shit straight. It's Friday, are you drunk? :mm:

The Democrats aren't my party. I can't stand fucking political parties... :laugh:
Sure, that's why you defend every left wing criminal in the country. Get lost, I'm tired of kicking your ass, liberal sycophant.

There is no doubt of rampant voter fraud

Russians rigging elections for Republicans

Forum List

Back