No voter fraud, really? Hahaha, yes they is...in OHIO

Um, you register dead people so other people, living ones, ineligible to vote can vote in their names. DUH. Pretending not to know that is not bright.

Hey numbnuts, the article didn't say the dead people voted did it? It just said she registered dead people. In Ohio it has a strict non-photo ID law to vote. If someone is dead... what are the chances of someone being able to have their some ID of their's to vote?
Hey stupid, ever hear of absentee ballots?

Absentee ballots? MOST of the time they don't even get counted. Voting Absentee is about as useful as pissing in the ocean.

Looks like close to 60% of ballots cast in CA are absetnee or vote-by-mail (4-5mil votes?) Getting higher each year.

Edit for RW: Of course they are counted! "Provisional" ballots were very high also more than 1mil? Beast won by 4.2mil in CA. They don't want to clean it up. They like it how it is, dirty.

We have been over all of this Lew. Mercury News is
San Jose left wing newspaper btw......

Historical Vote-By-Mail (Absentee) Ballot Use in California | California Secretary of State

Last edited:
Um, you register dead people so other people, living ones, ineligible to vote can vote in their names. DUH. Pretending not to know that is not bright.

Hey numbnuts, the article didn't say the dead people voted did it? It just said she registered dead people. In Ohio it has a strict non-photo ID law to vote. If someone is dead... what are the chances of someone being able to have their some ID of their's to vote?

Absentee ballots? MOST of the time they don't even get counted. Voting Absentee is about as useful as pissing in the ocean.

Looks like close to 60% of ballots cast in CA are absetnee or vote-by-mail (4-5mil votes?) Getting higher each year. Sure they are counted? "Provisional" ballots were very high also more than 1mil? Beast won by 4.2mil in CA. They don't want to clean it up. They like it how it is, dirty.

Historical Vote-By-Mail (Absentee) Ballot Use in California | California Secretary of State
Show where any were not counted

I love it. All the lefties do is claim "there's no proof!" of election fraud.

Yet when it's presented in a clear cut case, the excuses come pouring out.

I guarantee you that for every one person the authorities actually catch, there are probably a hundred more getting away with it. Just like a cop pulling over one car on a freeway of speeding cars.

I guarantee you that for every one person the authorities actually catch, there are probably a hundred more getting away with it. Just like a cop pulling over one car on a freeway of speeding cars.

Five people represents "rampant voter fraud"?

Five? There have been dozens of reported voter fraud instances.

Double voting in different states is a big problem. It was found to had happened in Michigan and North Carolina. Dead people registered and someone voting for them. Illegals voting and even using their many fraudulent social security cards.

And that's all with a government that looks the other way, just as they have been with illegal immigration.

If it was nearly nonexistent as you globalist traitors claim, you wouldn't oppose a national voter ID law. But you treasonous c-nts will never agree to that. If you lost your illegal votes you wouldn't have a prayer to win any election.

I never did get an answer from leftist commie WHY 1mil "provisional" ballots need to be cast in CA?

Not registered? Or illegal perhaps?

They run off to other threads to post "two wars off books".

Last edited:

Double voting in different states is a big problem. It was found to had happened in Michigan and North Carolina. Dead people registered and someone voting for them. Illegals voting and even using their many fraudulent social security cards.

And that's all with a government that looks the other way, just as they have been with illegal immigration.

If it was nearly nonexistent as you globalist traitors claim, you wouldn't oppose a national voter ID law. But you treasonous c-nts will never agree to that. If you lost your illegal votes you wouldn't have a prayer to win any election.
Every time they're shown an example they claim that's the only example ever shown. Then they deny it happens or they say "prove it". Even when the criminals themselves admit to it, they claim there's no proof (like someone would admit to a crime they didn't commit). They have no defense so they can only hope to sling shit to muddy the water to a point that people become disinterested in the discussion. It's pointless however because we all know it's happening and it will be dealt with by this president despite the denials from the useful idiots on the left.

Looks like close to 60% of ballots cast in CA are absetnee or vote-by-mail (4-5mil votes?) Getting higher each year. Sure they are counted? "Provisional" ballots were very high also more than 1mil? Beast won by 4.2mil in CA. They don't want to clean it up. They like it how it is, dirty.

Show where any were not counted
That's the point, slowpoke, they WERE counted.

You'd have a point if anyone actually said there was NO voter fraud.

But no one claimed that did they?
Plenty claiming its not a problem, no such thing or it doesn't happen often enough to make a difference.

There's a difference between saying it's not a significant problem and saying it doesn't exist.

The fact that people struggle to come up with cases of verified voter fraud indicates it's not a significant problem. There are other types of fraud and election rigging that are more common, and more likely to have an influence on elections.
ONE case of voter fraud is too much. Why do you insist on minimizing the crime?

Ok. Fair enough. Is one case of voter disenfranchisment enough? Or...do you minimize that?
Why are you changing the subject? Is this uncomfortable for you? Start another thread if you want to discuss voter disenfranchisement.

Deflect deflect deflect :lol:

Increasing restrictions on voting increases the likely hood of voters being disenfranchised. That's part of the voter fraud issue.

Now, can you answer the question or is it too awkward for you?

Dozens....

136,628,459 votes were cast in the 2016 election.

How is this a "big problem"?

The government "looks the other way"? It's not a federal problem. It's up to states and individual municipalities. The problems tend to be less that of fraud then that of not cleaning up the voter registration rolls so you still have dead people showing up or those who have moved. While that gives the appearance of widespread "fraud" to those intent on claiming it - few of those ever show up as "voting".

That's a bit of a fallacy. Many of us "globalist traitors" and "treasonous *****" do support a voter ID law. We just don't support the extremely restrictive one's you "globalist traitors" and "treasonous *****" have tried to force on us in order prevent people who don't tend to vote Republican from voting.

I have no problem with a voter ID law that allows a wide variety of acceptable ID's.

There are no reported cases of double voting in multiple states. There are multiple cases of people being registered in two states, including Trumps daughter and son in law
Should they be prosecuted for voter fraud?

You're the one deflecting by trying to change the subject to a non-existent issue. But if you want to discuss that non-existent issue, start another thread (on that subject).

Increasing restrictions on voting increases the likely hood of voters being disenfranchised. That's part of the voter fraud issue.
Restrictions? Nobody is calling for restrictions, just proof of who you are so we know you can legally cast your vote. That's not a "restriction". And again, START ANOTHER THREAD.

I'll be happy to, when you start another thread. Or are you more concerned with changing the subject to derail this one so you don't have to address the issue of fraud? You're a senior mod and you're not adhering to the topic. If someone else was doing it you would remove their comments. Abide by your own rules.

You're the one deflecting by trying to change the subject to a non-existent issue. But if you want to discuss that non-existent issue, start another thread (on that subject).

Non existent eh? Kind of like voter fraud?

Restrictions? Nobody is calling for restrictions, just proof of who you are so we know you can legally cast your vote. That's not a "restriction". And again, START ANOTHER THREAD.[/quote]

Except that is not all you're asking for. The laws you champion severely restrict the kinds of ID people can use, often unfairly targeting groups that tend to vote for one party while supporting groups that support another so for example a student ID won't work but a conceal carry ID will.

I'll be happy to, when you start another thread. Or are you more concerned with changing the subject to derail this one so you don't have to address the issue of fraud? You're a senior mod and you're not adhering to the topic. If someone else was doing it you would remove their comments. Abide by your own rules.

Dude. You are not the topic Nazi. Voter fraud and voter supression are two sides of the same coin dealing with the voter ID issue just like your (by your definition off topic) rant on illegals and the Democrat party. Just because the question creates discomfort for you (or highlights your hypocrisy) doesn't make it off topic.

There are no reported cases of double voting in multiple states. There are multiple cases of people being registered in two states, including Trumps daughter and son in law

No I don't think people should be prosecuted for double registration, it's just an indication that there are serious lapses in our national voting system. It's much more widespread than the media wants to admit.

There many different problems all across the country.

2016 Michigan voter fraud.

The Detroit News found voting scanning machines at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts — 37 percent — tabulated more ballots than the number of actual voters counted in the poll books
http://nypost.com/2016/12/14/michigan-recount-reveals-error-but-not-the-one-jill-stein-wanted/

8 instances before Election Day.

8 Instances of Voter Fraud Ahead of Election Day

35,000 double voter fraud in North Carolina in 2012.

ALEIGH (WTVD) --
The state Board of Elections revealed Wednesday that more than 35,000 people may have double voted by casting ballots in North Carolina and another state during the 2012 election

New evidence of voter fraud in NC alleged

Tens of thousands of double voting registrations were found in Flordia back in 2000, with many people also registered in New York, and other southern states.

Other investigations revealed similar results elsewhere. The Orlando Sentinel found that 68,000 Florida voters are also registered in Georgia or North Carolina (the only two states it checked), 1,650 of whom voted twice in 2000 or 2002. The Kansas City Star discovered 300 "potential" cases of individual voter fraud, including Kansans voting in Missouri and St. Louisans voting in both the city and the surrounding suburbs. "I probably shouldn't have voted in Kansas," a Kansas City businesswoman named Lorraine Goodrich told the paper, owning up to the offense. "That was a mistake. Whoops! Oh my God, I'm going to get in so much trouble, aren't I?"

Cracking down on people who vote twice.

No I don't think people should be prosecuted for double registration, it's just an indication that there are serious lapses in our national voting system. It's much more widespread than the media wants to admit.

There many different problems all across the country.

2016 Michigan voter fraud.

The Detroit News found voting scanning machines at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts — 37 percent — tabulated more ballots than the number of actual voters counted in the poll books
http://nypost.com/2016/12/14/michigan-recount-reveals-error-but-not-the-one-jill-stein-wanted/

8 instances before Election Day.

8 Instances of Voter Fraud Ahead of Election Day

35,000 double voter fraud in North Carolina in 2012.

ALEIGH (WTVD) --
The state Board of Elections revealed Wednesday that more than 35,000 people may have double voted by casting ballots in North Carolina and another state during the 2012 election

New evidence of voter fraud in NC alleged

Tens of thousands of double voting registrations were found in Flordia back in 2000, with many people also registered in New York, and other southern states.

Other investigations revealed similar results elsewhere. The Orlando Sentinel found that 68,000 Florida voters are also registered in Georgia or North Carolina (the only two states it checked), 1,650 of whom voted twice in 2000 or 2002. The Kansas City Star discovered 300 "potential" cases of individual voter fraud, including Kansans voting in Missouri and St. Louisans voting in both the city and the surrounding suburbs. "I probably shouldn't have voted in Kansas," a Kansas City businesswoman named Lorraine Goodrich told the paper, owning up to the offense. "That was a mistake. Whoops! Oh my God, I'm going to get in so much trouble, aren't I?"

Cracking down on people who vote twice.

From your link

Detroit’s ballot was two pages because it included dozens of candidates for the local Board of Education. The number of pages can cause machines to jam and lead them to count too many ballots, said Genesee County Clerk John Gleason.

Human error not affecting the vote tally

You have yet to prove anything close to rampant voter fraud

I don't know when, how or if they cleanup or purge voter roles? Laziness, incompetence, criminality?

Maybe they don't want to clean it up? Seems very old-fashioned. I could solve the National vote issue if you elected me to Senator or higher or gave me the chance to sell them my services. Of course I would accept good input but my way or no way, is rule#1. We start there.

It's spread out over thousands of districts and they each have different rules, manpower and budgets for this type of thing.

I don't know when, how or if they cleanup or purge voter roles? Laziness, incompetence, criminality?

Maybe they don't want to clean it up? Seems very old-fashioned. I could solve the National vote issue if you elected me to Senator or higher or gave me the chance to sell them my services. Of course I would accept good input but my way or no way, is rule#1. We start there.

Somebody moves....they don't notify the registrar that they have left
Somebody dies.......nobody notifies the registrar

It is not fraud and it does not lead to multiple voting. If Republicans are so concerned, why don't they send money so communities can purge voter rolls?

Non existent eh? Kind of like voter fraud?
I post a video of an elections commissioner admitting to widespread voter fraud and you call it non-existent. You post a hack site with unsubstantiated claims and call it proof.

The laws you champion severely restrict the kinds of ID people can use, often unfairly targeting groups that tend to vote for one party while supporting groups that support another so for example a student ID won't work but a conceal carry ID will.
For one thing, you're making a wild claim with nothing to back it up. And if you're unhappy with the state voting laws, why do you resist coming up with a bipartisan bill that both sides can agree on? Maybe because you don't WANT any laws because you don't want to stop the fraud, since it's being done by Democrats?

Voter fraud and voter supression are two sides of the same coin
No. Voter fraud is a real issue, voter disenfranchisement is a red herring. The left (your party) always throws out the argument that black people and Hispanics are either too poor or too stupid to get a picture I.D., even though the same people who are "too poor" don't have a problem producing a picture I.D. when they apply for their welfare benefits.

Forum List

Back