No, the Heat are not going to do it!

It's a great big beautiful tomorrow,
coming at the end of every day!

coming at the end of every day!

coming at the end of every day!​

I don't know if anyone can remember the Carousel of Progress at Disneyland, but I do.

I also remember the Lakers 33 game win streak, which is now safe.

Boo-yah!

I don't give an F about the Lakers.
Say what?

Alright, you are hereby ordered "out of California".

If you haven't left the state in the next 72 hours, I'm having a couple of more beers and I will find you.

If I could leave Cali, I would. I moved back for family. And to avoid our f'd up tax and waste system, I may leave soon enough anyhow.

A couple things about the '71-72 Laker team that won 33 in a row.

They won each game by an average of 16 points; the Heat won by an average of 8 points.

They played back-to-back-to-back 4 times during the streak; the Heat haven't done that at all.

During that streak, the Lakers played 8 games in 10 days.​

Lets see any NBA team today do that!

They won each game by an average of 16 points; the Heat won by an average of 8 points.

They played back-to-back-to-back 4 times during the streak; the Heat haven't done that at all.

Yea, but you're comparing a great team to an okay team with an arguably great player, LBJ. The only reason the Heat are making hay is b/c the NBA tranisitioned to WWB with the phony rule changes and the rigged officiating.

The also had a shorter seasons, that is why you don't see the back to back to back. Basketball was mid November to end of April.

Yea, but you're comparing a great team to an okay team with an arguably great player, LBJ. The only reason the Heat are making hay is b/c the NBA tranisitioned to WWB with the phony rule changes and the rigged officiating.
Since you referred to my favorite team of all-time "great", you may stay in California.

Forum List

Back