No, the Heat are not going to do it!

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
WTF is up with all this bullshit talk about the Miami Heat beating the '72 Lakers 33 game win streak? The longest winning streak in team sports history.

I personally watched and listened to each and every game of that 33 game streak and I take it somewhat personal that people actually think that record can be broken.

NO FUCKIN' WAY!

It ain't happenin'!

Laker fans would deserve it. Then then can see for themselves first hand how wanker fans jack-off to a regular season winning streak.

Hopefully the Celtics can end this tonight, but Miami looks invincible. They were good before Ray Allen got there but now thats hes in Miami he makes them a fucking behemoth, he is playing like an All star off their bench.

I'm kinda rooting for Miami to break it. This season sucks so far, if they broke the record st least we would have something memorable.

As much as I hate the Lakers, I want to see the streak snapped. This Heat team doesn't even make my top ten. I agree that Ray Allen beefs them up. But a lot of teams would kill them in the front court.

Laker fans would deserve it. Then then can see for themselves first hand how wanker fans jack-off to a regular season winning streak.
I really fuckin' hate Miami now!

Because of them, I find myself in a position where I'm rooting for Boston.

Fuck! I think I'm gonna throw up!

I think I'm rooting for the Heat, and I hate them. But since lionbaby is screaming so much, I'll take Miami and throwing his little temper tantrums, why not.

As much as I hate the Lakers, I want to see the streak snapped. This Heat team doesn't even make my top ten. I agree that Ray Allen beefs them up. But a lot of teams would kill them in the front court.

Bosh/Chris Andersen is a pretty decent front court, plus with the way Lebron is playing they don't exactly need a Robert Parish/Kevin McHale style front court. Again Chris Andersen taking peanuts to play in Miami hurts the league, Miami used to be weak rebounding small front line team but not anymore. Miami is definently winning it all this year.

Jeff Green had a monster game nice night. I thought that was bad shot by Pierce at the end.

Jeff Green had a monster game nice night. I thought that was bad shot by Pierce at the end.

It was, I knew the Celtics were going to lose they had to work too hard on their offense to get a bucket and Miami just cruised until the last 5 minutes. It was disgusting, I'm taking a break from the NBA for a while.

It was, I knew the Celtics were going to lose they had to work too hard on their offense to get a bucket and Miami just cruised until the last 5 minutes. It was disgusting, I'm taking a break from the NBA for a while.
You lost a 17 point lead!

Then you started blowing lay-ups!

Has no one on your squad noticed whenever Lebron is going to shoot, he dips his head and looks at the floor? All you gotta do, is wait until you see his head nod, then stick your fuckin' hand straight out and you'll hit the ball on its way up!

You lost a 17 point lead!

Then you started blowing lay-ups!

Has no one on your squad noticed whenever Lebron is going to shoot, he dips his head and looks at the floor? All you gotta do, is wait until you see his head nod, then stick your fuckin' hand straight out and you'll hit the ball on its way up!

The offense is just easier for Miami than it is for Boston right now, Lebron seems to just get baskets at will whenever he wants. Miami is winning the championship this year.

No it won't.
The Laker streak will not be encroached. That is hallowed ground. That is Moses talking to the burning bush. No one breaks that record. It's like Dimaggio's 56. It's like Wilt's 100. It's like Russell's 8 straight. That streak will remain in infamy.

I remember every single game of that streak like it was yesterday.

And I'm taking the Heat's run personally.

No it won't.
The Laker streak will not be encroached. That is hallowed ground. That is Moses talking to the burning bush. No one breaks that record. It's like Dimaggio's 56. It's like Wilt's 100. It's like Russell's 8 straight. That streak will remain in infamy.

I remember every single game of that streak like it was yesterday.

And I'm taking the Heat's run personally.

I took last night personally too, I really wanted the Celtics to end this streak but we have to face the facts every other team in the league is banged up right now except Miami. The Spurs, Lakers, Celtics, Knicks, etc etc are all banged up and missing key players, the Spurs are missing Tony Parker and Duncan is banged up. Miami is 120% healthy and the players are healthy as horses, no ailments. They will steam roll through the NBA.

I took last night personally too, I really wanted the Celtics to end this streak but we have to face the facts every other team in the league is banged up right now except Miami. The Spurs, Lakers, Celtics, Knicks, etc etc are all banged up and missing key players, the Spurs are missing Tony Parker and Duncan is banged up. Miami is 120% healthy and the players are healthy as horses, no ailments. They will steam roll through the NBA.
Their weakness is rebounding.

A good rebounding team will eat their lunch.

The offense is just easier for Miami than it is for Boston right now, Lebron seems to just get baskets at will whenever he wants. Miami is winning the championship this year.
When I was playing, me and my buddy would look for quirks and habits our opponants would make repeatedly. Everyone has them. If you can pick up on them, you can figure out how to stop them. And one guy I was playing against, had the same quirk Lebron has. Everytime he was about to shoot, he'd look down at the floor. So all I did was wait until I saw his head nod, then I'd stick my hand out and I must of blocked his shot 15 out of 20 times. It got to be really funny, because he couldn't stop doing that.

Their weakness is rebounding.

A good rebounding team will eat their lunch.

Who? They picked up Chris Andersen and he has made their front court better. So far no rebounding team has touched Miami.

Forum List

Back