No tea with the Queen for Trump.

Go ahead. You English will discover that if you strike the Donald, the Donald will counterpunch. He can ban your leaders from state visits just as easily.

Go ahead. You English will discover that if you strike the Donald, the Donald will counterpunch. He can ban your leaders from state visits just as easily.
Its not really the point is it ? The old bag has sat down with a lot worse than Trump and will do so again when he visits.

Seriously, Tommy? With all that's gone on this week you think the thing Donald Trump is worried about is whether he's going to get invited to tea?

Is it any wonder you on the far left are becoming an after thought?

Seriously, Tommy? With all that's gone on this week you think the thing Donald Trump is worried about is whether he's going to get invited to tea?

Is it any wonder you on the far left are becoming an after thought?
He has already been invited by HRH and has accepted the invitation.
And it will happen, regardless of the snowflake bedwetters. Yay!

Poor, bigoted tainty. The Queen will happily take tea with the trumpster. And he will be suitably deferential as befits her status. Unlike obama who was a walking gaffe every time he was around her.

Poor, bigoted tainty. The Queen will happily take tea with the trumpster. And he will be suitably deferential as befits her status. Unlike obama who was a walking gaffe every time he was around her.
I think HRH and Trump will get on great. She likes straight talking unPC men - like her husband, Prince Phillip.
She should be safe. I doubt she rates a 3 on his scale.
You miss the point though. This is an indication of how far the US has fallen since the Groper took over. It would concern me.

I think HRH and Trump will get on great. She likes straight talking unPC men - like her husband, Prince Phillip.
You miss the point though. This is an indication of how far the US has fallen since the Groper took over. It would concern me.
What is an indication. Our UK bedwetters have already petitioned against Trump and got nowhere. They will get nowhere again.

What is an indication. Our UK bedwetters have already petitioned against Trump and got nowhere. They will get nowhere again.
Oh dear. Nobody thinks that he will be turned away. The tories need a deal with the US to try and counter the brexit disaster.
Mrs May will suck his cock if he asks her. Its a depressing world at the moment.

Oh dear. Nobody thinks that he will be turned away. The tories need a deal with the US to try and counter the brexit disaster.
Mrs May will suck his cock if he asks her. Its a depressing world at the moment.
You are such a vulgar man.

We shouldn't be acknowledging kings and queens in this day and age anyway so that old C@#t can go fuck herself

Forum List

Back