No tax cut extension will crash the stock market Obama thinks he revived

I'd like an explanation of how taking less of a persons property tanks an economy.

This oughtta be good.... wait for it.... wait for it.....

Right after you do the basic math question I've asked you to do repeatedly. The question I asked, NOT the question you want to answer.

IOW no you really don't understand it and can't explain it so you'll just deflect to an old thread everyone has forgotten about.
Got it.

LOL, keep avoiding it. You're pathetic. Any good "news" stories from the Onion you want post today??? hahahahahah

So please explain, in your own words, what potential output has to do with stock market pricing. Waiting. Anyone? Buehler?
If that's too taxing, tell me the percentage difference between 85% and 90%.

I'd like an explanation of how taking less of a persons property tanks an economy.

This oughtta be good.... wait for it.... wait for it.....

First thing is that that property has already been aquired...by that person.

Why is it some operate under the failed premise of the Zero Sum Game?

Fact is? The PIE can always be made larger.

Taking less of a person's aquired property only hurts a tryrannical gubmint that seeks to take it and their desire for control.

IOW no you really don't understand it and can't explain it so you'll just deflect to an old thread everyone has forgotten about.
Got it.

LOL, keep avoiding it. You're pathetic. Any good "news" stories from the Onion you want post today??? hahahahahah

So please explain, in your own words, what potential output has to do with stock market pricing. Waiting. Anyone? Buehler?

You really have a serious issue with reading comprehension, don't you? You've avoided the question I've asked you for months now and expect me to answer some random question you want to drill me with. HA! You're sad and obviously pathetic. Every time you post it makes me laugh though, so thanks for that.

You really have a serious issue with reading comprehension, don't you? You've avoided the question I've asked you for months now and expect me to answer some random question you want to drill me with. HA! You're sad and obviously pathetic. Every time you post it makes me laugh though, so thanks for that.

Translation: No, I really don't understand it at all. But I am a pathetic loser who keeps rubbing my own nose in my own ignorance.
Thanks for clearing that up! You are indeed pathetic. You cannot do simple math, and to cover up you accuse others of your own faults.
You have no business in this discussion. You think the stock market is someplace where soup is sold. Simple concepts elude you.

Translation: No, I really don't understand it at all. But I am a pathetic loser who keeps rubbing my own nose in my own ignorance.
Thanks for clearing that up! You are indeed pathetic. You cannot do simple math, and to cover up you accuse others of your own faults.
You have no business in this discussion. You think the stock market is someplace where soup is sold. Simple concepts elude you.

Ahhh....ignoring my question for months and then Negative Rep and insults. The sign of a true winner! You must lead one amazing life Rabbi. :clap2:

Ahhh....ignoring my question for months and then Negative Rep and insults. The sign of a true winner! You must lead one amazing life Rabbi. :clap2:

Pathetic loser. Unable even to engage in debate, much less win one. I blame the public schools. And George W Bush.

He's just trying to get you to explain it to him because I've explained it (twice!) and he apparently can't understand the simple english used....

So he tries to get someone else to explain it.

He's just trying to get you to explain it to him because I've explained it (twice!) and he apparently can't understand the simple english used....

You absolutely destroyed him, so he reverted to what he does best. Changing the focus of conversation to something else. In this case, trying to get me to explain something I never claimed to be an expert in or even tried to speak towards. Makes sense. :eusa_eh:

I actually hope he has some sort of mental issue which causes him to act the way he does. At least then it would sort of explain things.

You haven't explained anything. You've merely said "it's self explanatory." Of course it isn't. Of course you haven't. Of course you can't.
You're merely dissembling and wasting everyone's time by posting nonsense.

You absolutely destroyed him, so he reverted to what he does best. Changing the focus of conversation to something else. In this case, trying to get me to explain something I never claimed to be an expert in or even tried to speak towards. Makes sense. :eusa_eh:

I actually hope he has some sort of mental issue which causes him to act the way he does. At least then it would sort of explain things.

Hey genius. Here's your chance (again) to prove how smart you are. What is the relationship between potential output of the entire US economy and stock prices?
If you can't answer that (I should write "when") try this:
What is the percentage difference between 85 and 90?

You haven't explained anything. You've merely said "it's self explanatory." Of course it isn't. Of course you haven't. Of course you can't.

I never said it was self explanatory. That's just you making shit up...again...and again.

Hey genius. Here's your chance (again) to prove how smart you are. What is the relationship between potential output of the entire US economy and stock prices?

Still not addressing the question I asked months ago, so why should I bother to answer anything you ask. Keep diverting though, it's all you do know.

Still not addressing the question I asked months ago, so why should I bother to answer anything you ask. Keep diverting though, it's all you do know.

And just so I have it on record, AGAIN, you ignoring my question which you did multiple times in the thread below, here is the question you refuse to answer. Changing the question doesn't count, because I know that's your next favorite tactic after ignoring it all-together.

Basic Math Test for Rabbi

I never said it was self explanatory. That's just you making shit up...again...and again.

So you did not write this:
You took objection to the use of the term "potential". I explained it. you then asked what that has to do with valuation. it's rather self-referencing at this point.
I guess someone is hacking your account and trying to make you look like a moron. I have to say they've succeeded admirably.

Buehler? Buehler?
I ask simple questions and you deflect to a months-old thread. Why are you even posting here, since you have nothing to add to the conversation?

And just so I have it on record, AGAIN, you ignoring my question which you did multiple times in the thread below, here is the question you refuse to answer. Changing the question doesn't count, because I know that's your next favorite tactic after ignoring it all-together.

Weird, you responded the the other posts before this one, but yet you somehow 'forgot' to reply to this post. Wonder why that is? You really make this whole, proving you're a hack thing, WAY to easy. :clap2:

Weird, you responded the the other posts before this one, but yet you somehow 'forgot' to reply to this post. Wonder why that is? You really make this whole, proving you're a hack thing, WAY to easy. :clap2:
You cannot debate. You lack basic knowledge of facts and debate skills.
6a0105349ca980970c012876f03049970c-500wi

You cannot debate. You lack basic knowledge of facts and debate skills.
6a0105349ca980970c012876f03049970c-500wi

Bwahahaha, how many times is it now you have ignored my question over the past months. Now you fall back to posting stock art images. AMAZING!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back