No tax cut extension will crash the stock market Obama thinks he revived

Weird, you responded the the other posts before this one, but yet you somehow 'forgot' to reply to this post. Wonder why that is? You really make this whole, proving you're a hack thing, WAY to easy. :clap2:
You cannot debate. You lack basic knowledge of facts and debate skills.
6a0105349ca980970c012876f03049970c-500wi

Bwahahaha, how many times is it now you have ignored my question over the past months. Now you fall back to posting stock art images. AMAZING!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

moron.jpg

Yes it took me all of 15 seconds to google for the information. Just think: 15 seconds to avoid being revealed as an ignoramus.
In any case you never answered the question. Your views of the role of the stock market are uninformed and puerile.

Yes, Rabbi, finding one company that's building a factory in the US "Proves me an ignoramus".

Because the overall figures for new production and manufacturing in the US don't show a massive decline that proves my overall point, right?

I'm SURE that Catepillar's new factory would be the answer to all our unemployment problems if we just lowered the tax rate though, right?

And I did in fact answer the question, you just chose to ignore my answer, and then used the opportunity to throw around some non-sequitor insults to make yourself feel better about being a fool.

Last edited:
The DC morons need to STFU and do exactly nothing. They haven't figured out yet that every policy they have rolled out has stifled this economy.

Actually, the DC Morons need to apply targeted tax cuts to capital gains from American companies that hire Americans, and then raise all other capital gains tax rates to be equal to income tax rates.

That way, the lower capital gains tax does what it's supposed to do, create American jobs, instead of what it's currently doing, which is making a very small segment of the population filthy rich.

I have suggested this multiple times on these pages, as well as many other places, but have only heard it mentioned in the public arena once. I'm beginning to think that politicians are paid off too well by corporations, who are making billions from hiring workers in Southeast Asia, to do this.

Last edited:
Yes it took me all of 15 seconds to google for the information. Just think: 15 seconds to avoid being revealed as an ignoramus.
In any case you never answered the question. Your views of the role of the stock market are uninformed and puerile.

Yes, Rabbi, finding one company that's building a factory in the US "Proves me an ignoramus".

Because the overall figures for new production and manufacturing in the US don't show a massive decline that proves my overall point, right?

I'm SURE that Catepillar's new factory would be the answer to all our unemployment problems if we just lowered the tax rate though, right?

And I did in fact answer the question, you just chose to ignore my answer, and then used the opportunity to throw around some non-sequitor insults to make yourself feel better about being a fool.

I believe your claim was "no one is building factories in the U.S. anymore."
I showed your claim was false. It took me all of 15 seconds to do so.
Had you claimed there aren't many industrial jobs that would be different. But I'm not here to teach you how to debate properly and frame your contentions.

The DC morons need to STFU and do exactly nothing. They haven't figured out yet that every policy they have rolled out has stifled this economy.

Actually, the DC Morons need to apply targeted tax cuts to capital gains from American companies that hire Americans, and then raise all other capital gains tax rates to be equal to income tax rates.

That way, the lower capital gains tax does what it's supposed to do, create American jobs, instead of what it's currently doing, which is making a very small segment of the population filthy rich.

I have suggested this multiple times on these pages, as well as many other places, but have only heard it mentioned in the public arena once. I'm beginning to think that politicians are paid off too well by corporations, who are making billions from hiring workers in Southeast Asia, to do this.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? BEcause your post is total nonsense.

Had you claimed there aren't many industrial jobs that would be different. But I'm not here to teach you how to debate properly and frame your contentions.

Yes, because statements like "No one is doing such and such anymore" should always be taken literally, and not as an indicator of a larger trend.

If I were to say "no-one is wearing bowler hats anymore", I'm sure you can in fact find someone in the US who wears a bowler hat on a regular basis, but that does not disprove the larger point.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? BEcause your post is total nonsense.

Actually, I have quite a good idea what I'm talking about.

But, when someone comes up with an idea that is different from the norm, some people will always make statements like the one you just made.

Don't investors usually sell off their stock anyways at the end of the year to cut losses so they can write it off on taxes? I think that usually happens.

But point being, this "protect the rich" BS is just that. "Don't tax us or we will outsource your job." Well A-hole, you already ship all our jobs overseas so you can make more money so kiss my ass. Rich people will still invest regardless if the tax rate is 39% or 59%. They want to stay rich so that the way to do it.

NO TAX BREAKS FOR THE RICH!!

Nobody is going to wait until 2011 to realize capital gains.

How big are your balls, President Pro Growth?

Delaying Tax Vote Could Crash Stock Market - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

Failure by Congress to extend the Bush tax cuts, especially locking in the 15 percent capital gains tax rate, will spark a stock market sell off starting December 15 as investors move to lock in gains at a lower rate than the 20 percent it would jump to next year, warn analysts. [See who gets the most money from the financial industry.]

While it is unclear how bad the sell off could be, it could wipe out the year's gains, they warn.

"Capital gains tax rate will increase from 15 to 20 percent if the tax cuts are not extended. The last time the capital gains tax rate increased--on Jan. 1, 1987 from 20 to 28 percent--investors realized their gains at the lower tax rate," said Daniel Clifton at a Washington partner at Strategas Research Partners. "We would expect a similar effect this time around as investors see the tax rate going up and choose to realize their gains and incur the 15 percent tax." [See a gallery of political caricatures.]

In a memo to clients, Clifton says that the date most clients are focused on is December 15th for a deal in Congress before beginning to sell. One reason: Many stock options expire that day and investors have to act.

Why should I care if the stock market crashes, and takes down all the lazy bastards sitting on their asses in America, that live off the backs of the workers? Bunch of welfare mamas by another name!

Don't investors usually sell off their stock anyways at the end of the year to cut losses so they can write it off on taxes? I think that usually happens.

But point being, this "protect the rich" BS is just that. "Don't tax us or we will outsource your job." Well A-hole, you already ship all our jobs overseas so you can make more money so kiss my ass. Rich people will still invest regardless if the tax rate is 39% or 59%. They want to stay rich so that the way to do it.

If we lived in a box, that might be true. They might decide to leave the American worker alone, and go survive off the backs of the Chinese, Japanese, or European workers feeding the market. Which is a good thing, so raise the taxes to 75% to these lazy bums living off the backs of the American worker and putting nothing into the Aerican economy. At least a women who lives on welfare puts her money back into the economy. These investor welfare mamas stick their wealth into safety deposit boxes, out of circulation. No money in banks means no loans to the people who build America.

Nobody is going to wait until 2011 to realize capital gains.

How big are your balls, President Pro Growth?

Delaying Tax Vote Could Crash Stock Market - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

Failure by Congress to extend the Bush tax cuts, especially locking in the 15 percent capital gains tax rate, will spark a stock market sell off starting December 15 as investors move to lock in gains at a lower rate than the 20 percent it would jump to next year, warn analysts. [See who gets the most money from the financial industry.]

While it is unclear how bad the sell off could be, it could wipe out the year's gains, they warn.

"Capital gains tax rate will increase from 15 to 20 percent if the tax cuts are not extended. The last time the capital gains tax rate increased--on Jan. 1, 1987 from 20 to 28 percent--investors realized their gains at the lower tax rate," said Daniel Clifton at a Washington partner at Strategas Research Partners. "We would expect a similar effect this time around as investors see the tax rate going up and choose to realize their gains and incur the 15 percent tax." [See a gallery of political caricatures.]

In a memo to clients, Clifton says that the date most clients are focused on is December 15th for a deal in Congress before beginning to sell. One reason: Many stock options expire that day and investors have to act.

Why should I care if the stock market crashes, and takes down all the lazy bastards sitting on their asses in America, that live off the backs of the workers? Bunch of welfare mamas by another name!

You mean like all those lazy union workers?

Most unions have a significant portion of their pensions invested in stocks.

Yes, because statements like "No one is doing such and such anymore" should always be taken literally, and not as an indicator of a larger trend.

If I were to say "no-one is wearing bowler hats anymore", I'm sure you can in fact find someone in the US who wears a bowler hat on a regular basis, but that does not disprove the larger point.

So I should take every statement you make as being only an approximation of the truth?
Your claim was no factories are being built. I showed at least one. There are plenty of others. VW is building a huge auto factory in Chattanooga TN as we speak.

What people probably mean is that there is less employment in manufacturing than there used to be. Good. People wishing for a return to that probably never worked in a factory, which is boring and dehumanizing work. People generally are working in more specialized fields, making more money than they did previously. Why does anyone think Chinese factories are so successful when their production and quality rate is so inferior to ours?

You probably don't realize that some folks of limited abilities really need those factory jobs. In addition to low skill jobs there are also managers engineers accountants IT guys and each factory buys and sells widgets to other factories creating a multiplier effect.

We need manufacturing jobs or the economy fails

The service economy hoax is being demonstrated now

Turning us into Iraqi street vendors instead of factory workers

Posted from 30,000 feet

You probably don't realize that some folks of limited abilities really need those factory jobs. In addition to low skill jobs there are also managers engineers accountants IT guys and each factory buys and sells widgets to other factories creating a multiplier effect.

Posted from 30,000 feet

I am sure the same arguments were made about agricultural jobs in the 1900s. Guess what: It ain't going back. Get used to it. Not unless you either want to dismantle all government regulations or erect tariffs that will make the US grossly uncompetitive in the rest of the world.

Posted from 30,000 feet

Are on a heroin high, or texting while flying again?? :lol:

You haven't explained anything. You've merely said "it's self explanatory." Of course it isn't. Of course you haven't. Of course you can't.
You're merely dissembling and wasting everyone's time by posting nonsense.

I never said it was self explanatory. That's just you making shit up...again...and again.

So you did not write this:
You took objection to the use of the term "potential". I explained it. you then asked what that has to do with valuation. it's rather self-referencing at this point.
I guess someone is hacking your account and trying to make you look like a moron. I have to say they've succeeded admirably.
fucking dumbass.

Read what you quoted, Rabbi. Tell me where in that quote I said anything was "self explanatory".

I'll wait for your inevitable apology for being this stupid.

I never said it was self explanatory. That's just you making shit up...again...and again.

You took objection to the use of the term "potential". I explained it. you then asked what that has to do with valuation. it's rather self-referencing at this point.
I guess someone is hacking your account and trying to make you look like a moron. I have to say they've succeeded admirably.
fucking dumbass.

Read what you quoted, Rabbi. Tell me where in that quote I said anything was "self explanatory".

If you cannot read and understand your own posts how is anyone else supposed to?
You have not explained your position. You cannot explain your position. Your statements are merely rehashings of things you heard or saw somewhere without the slightest understanding of what they mean. I would ask you again but I know what's coming.

SO...NOW THAT THE TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED?

1. Can we expect to see the market rising significantly, and if so for how long?

2. Can we expect to see the billionaires investing in manufacturing here that will cut down on unemployment?

What do you think, citizens?

Will this SUPPLY SIDER solution work, this time?

SO...NOW THAT THE TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED?

1. Can we expect to see the market rising significantly, and if so for how long?

2. Can we expect to see the billionaires investing in manufacturing here that will cut down on unemployment?

What do you think, citizens?

Will this SUPPLY SIDER solution work, this time?

You mean tax cuts for the middle class were not extended? I must have missed it.
Let's put it this way: had the increases gone through the economy would look like Ireland, but without the Guinness to make things better.

fucking dumbass.

If you cannot read and understand your own posts how is anyone else supposed to?

Well, I certainly expect you to be able to back up fraudulent claims such as your claim I said anything was "self-explanatory".

But you can't. And you won't. Because you are a fraud. Other people in this thread have followed my simply-written posts quite easily.

Forum List

Back