No Statement on Terror Attacks by Obama Even as He Speaks at New York City Fundraiser Sunday Night

Who could argue that THIS >>>

......is not the presidents vision for a future America!!:gay::gay:

Thank You skookerasbil for posting this... I find this hard to believe a city such a Paris is going through such trials. Imagine owning one of those cars and trying to get in your car. I spent a week in paris 40 years ago in June past. Times sure do change...

I wonder how much of the $33B Obama has illegally funneled to Iran helped finance these attacks.
What a fucking moronic thing to say. :cuckoo::tinfoil:

Only morons do not grok that Iran is a major state sponsor of terrorism. Following the publicly available money trail, one can see that Obama has sent $33B to Iran during his presidency. As money is fungible, and Iran has a policy of funding terror, Obama has given them the means to carry out their campaigns against us.
He hasn't 'funneled' anything. If our country has given money to Iran, it is not in order to support terrorism. You are a jackass and and idiot.

Most likely it's money the US froze that was property of Iran in the first place.

Iran's 'Frozen' Assets: Exaggeration on Both Sides of the Debate

"The Treasury Department's most recent "Terrorist Assets Report" cites $1.973 billion of Iranian financial assets frozen in the United States, and $19 million of unfrozen assets (e.g., funds belonging to Iran's UN mission, which are protected by diplomatic immunity)"

you mean, he didn't tell us all, to just go shopping, if we wanted to help? That's what we were all told after 9 /11...And President bush, was RIGHT....

The WORST thing we can do as US Cits is act as if the terrorism scares us....the worst thing we can do is change our lives and become cowards....

THEN, the terrorism and terrorists WIN.

YOU RAISE THEM UP!

I wonder how much of the $33B Obama has illegally funneled to Iran helped finance these attacks.

Only morons do not grok that Iran is a major state sponsor of terrorism. Following the publicly available money trail, one can see that Obama has sent $33B to Iran during his presidency. As money is fungible, and Iran has a policy of funding terror, Obama has given them the means to carry out their campaigns against us.
He hasn't 'funneled' anything. If our country has given money to Iran, it is not in order to support terrorism. You are a jackass and and idiot.

Most likely it's money the US froze that was property of Iran in the first place.

"The Treasury Department's most recent "Terrorist Assets Report" cites $1.973 billion of Iranian financial assets frozen in the United States, and $19 million of unfrozen assets (e.g., funds belonging to Iran's UN mission, which are protected by diplomatic immunity)"
Thank you! For inserting reason and knowledge into the discussion.

Who could argue that THIS >>>

......is not the presidents vision for a future America!!:gay::gay:

I think lots of people could argue that. The President isn't the one who is powerful enough to make the US go downhill and fast. Congress has a massive part and responsibility and doesn't act on its responsibilities.

Being Muslim is not genetic nor is it racial. It is a matter of belief and faith.

But that sure doesn't stop those who have been conditioned to defend it from attacking those who reject it.

The left treats this one, particular totalitarian ideology with the sort of kid gloves it treats no other. From a logical standpoint, that which is chosen freely should be subject to scrutiny without all these idiotic charges of "Islamophobia". If it isn't chosen freely, than this provides an even better reason to assail it.

Obama's position is that it cannot even be named when it is the source of the terror it unleashes.

You are a blithering and gullible idiot. Iran is one of the top three state sponsors of terrorism in the world. Obama gave them CASH, the preferred medium of exchange to finance terrorist activities.

Iran may have received an additional $33.6 billion in secret cash and gold payments facilitated by the Obama administration between 2014 and 2016, according to testimony provided before Congress by an expert on last summer’s nuclear agreement with Iran.

Between January 2014 and July 2015, when the Obama administration was hammering out the final details of the nuclear accord, Iran was paid $700 million every month from funds that had previously been frozen by U.S. sanctions.

A total of $11.9 billion was ultimately paid to Iran, but the details surrounding these payments remain shrouded in mystery, according to Mark Dubowitz, executive director at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.

In total, “Iran may have received as much as $33.6 billion in cash or in gold and other precious metals,” Dubowitz disclosed.

New questions about these payments are emerging following confirmation from top Obama administration officials on Thursday that it was forced to pay Iran $1.7 billion in cash prior to the release of several U.S. hostages earlier this year. The administration insisted that cash had to be used for this payment.

Top administration officials were adamant that the cash payments were the best way to ensure that Iran got immediate access to this money due to its ongoing difficulty accessing international funds still sanctioned by the West.

Lawmakers and others are now pressing the administration to disclose how a slew of other payments to Iran were made in the years leading up to the final nuclear accord...

Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash, Gold Payments From U.S.

Thank you! For inserting reason and knowledge into the discussion.

Omigawd. This is like watching two retards high five each other for agreeing that 2 + 2 = Orange.

Being Muslim is not genetic nor is it racial. It is a matter of belief and faith.

But that sure doesn't stop those who have been conditioned to defend it from attacking those who reject it.

The left treats this one, particular totalitarian ideology with the sort of kid gloves it treats no other. From a logical standpoint, that which is chosen freely should be subject to scrutiny without all these idiotic charges of "Islamophobia". If it isn't chosen freely, than this provides an even better reason to assail it.

Obama's position is that it cannot even be named when it is the source of the terror it unleashes.
Obama sits in a much different position than you, with a world of knowledge and advisors at his feet, as with all Presidents.

He KNOWS there are Muslims working with us throughout the world and here in the USA, to protect us and help us find the Jihadists from their inside knowledge, are very important factors in our protection.

You, on the other hand, can only see what a layman sees, and are relying on your ignorance, to make us LESS SAFE....because you are unable to see the BIG PICTURE imo.

Last edited:

Obama sits in a much different position than you, with a world of knowledge and advisors at his feet, as with all Presidents.

He KNOWS the Muslims working with us throughout the world and here in the USA, to protect us and help us find the Jihadists from their inside knowledge, are very important factors in our protection.

You, on the other hand, can only see what a layman sees, and are relying on your ignorance, to make us LESS SAFE....because you are unable to see the BIG PICTURE imo.
Someone really said this tripe.

It is September 19,2016. Out of all the attacks in 3 states this weekend, which was the one where muslims kept us safe?

Obama Fundraising Instead Of Giving Statement On NYC, New Jersey Bombings

Obama, the muslim, does't understand what all the fuss is about. Pretty normal in Indonesia.

As his radical Moslem brother's continue to carry out Jihad in America.
This traitor. A two year Senator snakes in and wins the White House twice. Shame, how far we have fallen in just eight years.

He's a disgrace as president of our nation, he's destroying America and disregarding the constitution and congress. His behavior is more of a dictator and he should be ousted out of office before he does more damage.
Obama is not a Muslim you AH. Don't you guys ever get tired of lying and fabricating? Pathetic.
Yes, he is a Muslim and they hate the Christian church that he attends in Chicago.

It is September 19,2016. Out of all the attacks in 3 states this weekend, which was the one where muslims kept us safe?

But, Tipsy -- you KNOW that when we simply refuse to name Pit bulls as the source of all the dog attacks they commit , it makes us all feel better! I mean, really now -- who wouldn't want to put their toddler in a cage with one since the ability to name them has been removed from the conversation?

It all makes such perfect sense. If you are not allowed to talk about the source of a problem, the problem just disappears!

Contractor -- "I'm afraid to tell you that your house is starting to fall apart"

Customer "why is it falling apart?"

Contractor "The structural integrity of the wood is deteriorating, but I cannot say why"

Customer -- "Can't you even give me a clue?"

Contractor "All I am allowed to say is that there is a remote likelihood of a possibility of a chance that it may or may not be related in some small fashion to some insect life."

Customer " I did see some little white crawling things that looked like grubs with legs when I was in the crawl space. Could that be it?"

Contractor " I'm only going to warn you once, ma'am, that I will not tolerate this sort Grubaphobia!"

Customer "Sorry. Well, is there anything I can do? They are eating my house from within. Can't you spray?"

Contractor "Spray?!! What are you woman, mad?"

Customer "Well, what can I do to keep my house from crumbling down? What are these things?"

Contractor "I've already told you that I cannot name them, but trust me, I'm working on it."

Customer -- "Working on it, how?"

Contractor -- "Well, you see, I am working with one of them, and we think we have made some progress in convincing the other billion to stop".

He KNOWS the Muslims working with us throughout the world and here in the USA, to protect us and help us find the Jihadists from their inside knowledge, are very important factors in our protection.

Ahhhhh, I see you are naive enough to believe there have not been many attacks prevented... glass is always half full for you folks...

Ahhhhh, I see you are naive enough to believe there have not been many attacks prevented... glass is always half full for you folks...
What the hell does that even mean?

more praises for HC (ugh)
HC now wants extreme vetting (bs)
OB will be issuing a statement soon

Who did not know these were terroristism????

But, Tipsy -- you KNOW that when we simply refuse to name Pit bulls as the source of all the dog attacks they commit , it makes us all feel better! I mean, really now -- who wouldn't want to put their toddler in a cage with one since the ability to name them has been removed from the conversation?

It all makes such perfect sense. If you are not allowed to talk about the source of a problem, the problem just disappears!
Or they are not getting the recognition that they crave, which would be a smart move.

Or they are not getting the recognition that they crave, which would be a smart move.
Are you proposing that we ignore stabbings and bombing HOPING it just goes away?

Forum List

Back