No Sea Level Rise says Isle of the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama is bigoted against whites who do not support the Democrats, especially against whites who out him as the Ivy League affirmative action science invalid he is...

Anyone who sells out US Sovereignty over something he knows is FRAUD is a TRAITOR, and that describes Obama perfectly on this issue...

Obama is bigoted against whites who do not support the Democrats, especially against whites who out him as the Ivy League affirmative action science invalid he is...

Anyone who sells out US Sovereignty over something he knows is FRAUD is a TRAITOR, and that describes Obama perfectly on this issue...

I'll add that to my list. Obama is a gay, Muslim, America hating, fraud and traitor who was born in Kenya. Did I forget anything/

You qualify fully as a sub human who parrots fraud, shouts down truth, and doesn't have a molecule of patriotism to the US in his body...

You qualify fully as a sub human who parrots fraud, shouts down truth, and doesn't have a molecule of patriotism to the US in his body...

I beg your pardon! Trump only wears one American flag lapel pin. I never leave home without wearing at least 10 of them! My cell phone rings, "Yankee Doodle Dandy". Every time I see an American flag, I stop, salute, and sing, "The Star Spangled Banner". Admittedly, this makes people mad when I am in traffic, and everyone behind me has to stop until I finish....

I'll add that to my list. Obama is a gay, Muslim, America hating, fraud and traitor who was born in Kenya. Did I forget anything/

He loves terrorists and Mexicans. His wife wants to starve American school children. He doesn't like our new leader Herr Drumpf and has insulted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back