No Sea Level Rise says Isle of the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
The science on sea level rise is in its infancy. Nobody knows for certain if it is linear. Its a guess.......like all the other climate change shit. Look at any abstract with this shit.......always says, "the best science we have at this time says........". Which is to say, "Cant be sure but its a pretty good guess!!":desk:

NOT science s0ns!!!:coffee:

God, are you still that stupid? Yes you are.

Hey, has anyone tried finding "Isle of the Dead" on Google? It seems not to exist except as a painting and a novel.

Hey, has anyone tried finding "Isle of the Dead" on Google? It seems not to exist except as a painting and a novel.
Your intellect and ability to reason is only as good as a google search? If the liberals at google do not allow you to find it, it does not exist? Or, it is only Google that defines what is?

Your intellect and ability to reason is only as good as a google search? If the liberals at google do not allow you to find it, it does not exist? Or, it is only Google that defines what is?

it is the second one

If the liberals at google do not allow you to find it, it does not exist?

And of course, the location of the Isle of the Dead is stated in the OP.

No Sea Level Rise says Isle of the Dead
The `Isle of the Dead’ is over two acres in size and is situated within the harbor of Port Arthur opening directly to the Southern Ocean

Do you have any comments about the contents of the article to which I linked? It makes a well-evidenced argument that the mark was placed at HIGH WATER, not MSL.

As the rules of this website require, I provided a link to it. The mark at the Isle of the Dead represents the high water mark of 1841, not MSL, and shows as much sea level rise as any other tide gauge in the area.

And, as I have stated here before, to contend that a single, poorly provenanced mark in what was very close to the middle of nowhere at the time, refutes the thousands of other tide gauges worldwide and millions of satellite records all showing the world's sea levels rising and that rise accelerating, is as asinine as only someone with your appalling ignorance could be.

As the rules of this website require, I provided a link to it. The mark at the Isle of the Dead represents the high water mark of 1841, not MSL, and shows as much sea level rise as any other tide gauge in the area.

And, as I have stated here before, to contend that a single, poorly provenanced mark in what was very close to the middle of nowhere at the time, refutes the thousands of other tide gauges worldwide and millions of satellite records all showing the world's sea levels rising and that rise accelerating, is as asinine as only someone with your appalling ignorance could be.
??? Because you can not find your answer with google, you proclaim you are right!
The mark was well documented at the time. By people who sailed aboard ancient ships, without GPS or depth sounders, by Men who were experts, the new their stuff and little marks on a rock were important, they did not do it to prove the ocean was rising, they did it so they knew the depth of the water, to prevent destruction of their ship.

Do you have any comments about the contents of the article to which I linked? It makes a well-evidenced argument that the mark was placed at HIGH WATER, not MSL.
how is it evidence? cause someone said it? OMG, crickster you've been bamboozled again.

you didn't however post up the excerpt that proves your statement from the link. Post it up.

??? Because you can not find your answer with google, you proclaim you are right!
The mark was well documented at the time. By people who sailed aboard ancient ships, without GPS or depth sounders, by Men who were experts, the new their stuff and little marks on a rock were important, they did not do it to prove the ocean was rising, they did it so they knew the depth of the water, to prevent destruction of their ship.

Then you should be able to review the linked article and tell us where it errs.

Then you should be able to review the linked article and tell us where it errs.
I seen the article, I was waiting for you quote, people typically quote and comment, but not you, you simply offer google searches as "wild cards", as if that wins your crazy argument.

The article you linked to states that the Sea Level has not changed, which is one reason I did not comment on it. It also states that the IPCC is ignoring the mark.

the IPCC can choose to ignore even of the existence of the benchmark, let alone integrate it into their assessments of past and present sea level change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back