No Rush For Rush

HEY DAVE , i DIDN'T HIRE NO **** TO GO BUY ME PILLS, BUT LUSH CAN'T HEAR NO MORE, GO FIGURE

One should at least remember that the people Rush was critiquing were sports writers not McNabb, who was at the time of Rush's statement a middle of the road quarterback statistically.

How long did the blow fish work for ESPN..?

Wha happened? LOL. Anyone remember his quote on drug users before he was caught using all those drugs?

Anyone think he is upset Obama won? Remember rush was at his biggest (up until now) when Clinton was in office. When bush was there, you really didnt hear too much from him...(well, except when he went to the white house as a guest of Bush's of course). But he is not partisan. :)

It seems clear to me this was just a matter of the NFL wanting to avoid controversy. Limbaugh is a controversial figure, and the NFL owners try to project a clean image (it doesn't always succeed by any means). They probably worry what kind of reaction might come of having Limbaugh as an owner. It's an image thing IMO, and not worthy of making this multiple page thread to rehash the many pro- or anti-Limbaugh arguments.

It seems clear to me this was just a matter of the NFL wanting to avoid controversy. Limbaugh is a controversial figure, and the NFL owners try to project a clean image (it doesn't always succeed by any means). They probably worry what kind of reaction might come of having Limbaugh as an owner. It's an image thing IMO, and not worthy of making this multiple page thread to rehash the many pro- or anti-Limbaugh arguments.

I disagree....do you remember recently when Rush was gleeful we lost the olympics. Its pay back time for a bit. We earned it dammit...:lol:

So was about half the country and you didn't have to dodge much if you had a high enough number. Did you serve? Were You drafted. If the answer is no give it a rest potter you've go no right to bitch.

Obviously you are clueless zona. Limbaugh hammered Bush over No child left behind, and the Medicare drug progarm.

I think he is a racist, pure and simple. Why would black players want a boss like that? Donovan McNabb was runner-up for the MVP award in 2000 and had led the Eagles to two straight conference title games. Yet Limbaugh saw fit to say that McNabb received undeserved credit for his team's success that came from media outlets with "social concern" and "very desirous that a black quarterback do well."

As if that wasn't bad enough, according to transcripts posted on his Web site, in 2007 Limbaugh also said: "The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

For those that don't know, the Bloods and the Crips are 2 very violent street gangs here in Los Angeles.

Rush isn't a racist. and as an Eagles fan I can tell you from years of painfully watching the Eagles with McNabb that he is and always has been overrated.

You're trying to claim that putting out the medias racism makes him racist. that's stupid.

I disagree....do you remember recently when Rush was gleeful we lost the olympics. Its pay back time for a bit. We earned it dammit...:lol:

We didnt lose the Olympics. Chicago did. Have you been to Chicago? They didnt deserve it. Rio did.

The idea that we some how deserve the Olympics because we are the United States is ridiculous. I suggest you study the history of the Olympics and try to find out what they are actually about.

Rush Limbaugh, a good man, got fucked over by libs because they feel they have some superior right to judge morality and political correctness and to interfere with a private citizen's rights as it suits their political agenda.

In all honesty (an alien word to guys like Sharpton, SMuggly and Rep. Sheila Jerkson Lee), there is nothing in anything ever said by Rush that warrants such unAmerican treatment of him by the uber-leftards. The PC reaction of the pussy owners in the NFL is another story entirely.

I hope Rush sues the most outrageously outspoken leftard for libel and slander and for tortious interference with contract. Given the liberal bias in our formerly neutral justice system, nobody could predict with any reasonable degree of assurance how the suit would turn out, of course.

But it would be a hoot to rake the libtarded scumsuckers over the coals.

So was about half the country and you didn't have to dodge much if you had a high enough number. Did you serve? Were You drafted. If the answer is no give it a rest potter you've go no right to bitch.

My Naval Aviation career:

84-88 Raimd South Weymouth....(GSE and Cal lab). Great place to start a career.
88-92 VF-301 (Mirmamar, hangar 5.....devil's disciples!) Interesting and hardest part of my career. Fun times.
92-94 VAW-88 (Two years because this is when they shut down miramar for squids and the marines took over the base, so I was there when hngr 5 was shut down.)
94-99 Nar North island (instructor duty). I enjoyed teaching.
99-02 VR-57 (C-9's on north island). Great tour, a lot of traveling.
02-04 HC-85 (Helo's on North island). Great way to end a career.

Did I earn the right to bitch a bit? :eek:

Last edited:

We didnt lose the Olympics. Chicago did. Have you been to Chicago? They didnt deserve it. Rio did.

The idea that we some how deserve the Olympics because we are the United States is ridiculous. I suggest you study the history of the Olympics and try to find out what they are actually about.

So Chicago is not part of the United states? Did we as Americans not need the revenue that would have came from the Olympics? Rio deserved it more than we did?

I know the history of the Olympics, but to say we didn't deserve it...well, I wonder if you would have said that if Bush would have pushed to have it in Texas.

Hack.

Obviously you are clueless zona. Limbaugh hammered Bush over No child left behind, and the Medicare drug progarm.

Fair enough..but did he didicate his entire show for months at a time bashing bush like he is doing Obama now?

Perhaps he thought there were wmd's and perhaps he thought (still thinks) the iraq war was justified?

Rush Limbaugh, a good man, got fucked over by libs because they feel they have some superior right to judge morality and political correctness and to interfere with a private citizen's rights as it suits their political agenda.

Do you honestly think the owners of these teams are not male, rich, white republicans?

Actually, the owners are rich, white, male conservatives (and republicans). Rush was taken down by his own people....lol

Actually, the owners are rich, white, male conservatives (and republicans). Rush was taken down by his own people....lol

watch and see who he sues! :eusa_whistle: mr. ed's parrott

Who is mr. ed and I hope to God Rush keeps this alive. He looks like a fool and I am laughing so much because of it.

Keep this post in mind, but he will not sue anyone accusing that racist of being a racist.

Is he going to sue me now? :lol:

Forum List

Back