No reparations without repatriation

Pretty much, he was trying to tell me how great MAGA is and when I asked him to tell me what they had done for the advancement of black folks over the last 70yrs all I got was crickets. He is pretty much the male version of Struth.
Another white retard. I think it was Dr. Alvin Pouissant who wanted to have racism medically diagnosed as a mental disorder. He was right.

Did somebody white actually try talking about blacks rattling a tin cup?

Boston University Public Interest Law Journal, Volume 29, Issue 135
Winter 2019
BLACK REPARATIONS FOR TWENTIETH CENTURY FEDERALHOUSING DISCRIMINATION:
THE CONSTRUCTION OF WHITE WEALTH AND THE EFFECTS OF DENIED BLACK HOMEOWNERSHIP

This paper examines the U.S. government’s instigation, participation,authorization, and perpetuation of federal housing discrimination against black Americans from the 1930s to the 1980s and the damage that such discrimination caused and continues to cause today.

Part I examines the U.S. government’s housing practices—from the New Deal until the 1968 Fair Housing Act and its 1988 Amendments—to reveal that although the New Deal’s national housing programs revolutionized homeownership and home equity in the United States, the U.S. government’s federal housing programs were racially discriminatory.

Understanding the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices, Part II discusses and quantifies the effects of the government’s housing discrimination on black-American households and communities. Finding that approximately 120 billion 1950s dollars--or more than 1.239 quintillion 2019 dollars—were invested to subsidize and create white-American wealth through homeownership...

1.239 quintillion. THATS A HUGE TIN CUP WHITES USED.

Using the same logic that says it will never be eliminated, then racism is always stoked.
Racism is like herpes... it's always there and there's nothing you can do about it... but the flare ups are way worse that when it's dormant.

Lol

You go on and invest all your money in those things white man and see how it turns out.

And don't come to my business looking for a job after you lose all your money.
I don’t work for racist pieces of shit so there is no way I would work for someone like you. But I will sell your kids a forty, some Newports, Gold chains by the inch, rims, mouth accessories, a gun with sights on the side so they can aim, or anything else they wish to spend the bribe money on. The sooner they spend it all the sooner they will understand it wasn’t a lack of reparations holding them back, it was people like you and the Democratic Party.

I don’t work for racist pieces of shit so there is no way I would work for someone like you. But I will sell your kids a forty, some Newports, Gold chains by the inch, rims, mouth accessories, a gun with sights on the side so they can aim, or anything else they wish to spend the bribe money on. The sooner they spend it all the sooner they will understand it wasn’t a lack of reparations holding them back, it was people like you and the Democratic Party.
How many Forties, Newports and gold chains have your kids bought?

Forum List

Back