No record of intel briefings for obama week before embassy attacks

The right doesn't need any help from the wingnuts anymore than the left does. If Breibarts fat ass weren't dead you could light him on fire for all I care.

Last edited:
Idiot HACK.. Boooooooooooosh isn't President. Booooooooosh didn't usher in an Islamic Egypt.. Booooooooooosh didn't ignore warnings on Embassy security in 2009 and 2010.. Boooooooooosh didn't go in to Libya without Congressional approval...

She'll never admit it, even to herself but I think she has a thing for Bush. :D

Wasn't there an old song called, "You always hate the one you love!"

:lol:

hate? no. he was just incompetent.

but i'm sure he's a heck of a guy to have a beer with.

oh right, he's a dry drunk.

You wear your hate on your forehead. :lol: The fact that you insulted people, perhaps a few here for all we know, who went through the 12 steps at AA.... doesn't even enter your tiny mind.

Go back and play in The Flame Zone. It's where you excel at posting. :D

Last edited:
brietbart| HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

god you people are trying to hard to make a story here.

that's what desperation does.

it's about 9 weeks to the election.

their guy is behind.

it isn't looking good.

and his comments politicizing things that shouldn't be politicized...

isn't going to help him with the voters he needs to attract.

so they're losing their little rightwingnut minds.

Is all they have.. This President propped up and created an Islamist Egypt.. NO ONE ELSE.. HIM. They have to run.. lie.. propagandize-- point fingers, attack.. liberalism by definition of the Psychological community is INSANITY.. The liberal posters on this board are PROOF POSITIVE it's true. Pathelogical liars are in need of serious mental help.

Today in a thread where pictures were posted of the Ambassador being drug through the streets, they literally told everyone they were not seeing what was there.. That he was in the hosp.. I KID YOU NOT.. That's how maniacal and what abject serial liars they've become.

brietbart| HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

god you people are trying to hard to make a story here.

that's what desperation does.

it's about 9 weeks to the election.

their guy is behind.

it isn't looking good.

and his comments politicizing things that shouldn't be politicized...

isn't going to help him with the voters he needs to attract.

so they're losing their little rightwingnut minds.

Once again we have jillian, the bruised the rectal tissue, diverting the thread with her hourly rant.

It's become hard to be here anymore. The left loons are unbearable. They never admit their Messiah has faults and they blame Bush for everything.

Admit? With jillian you can't even stay on topic...considering her role here one would that think she would actually try to set an example.

Last edited:
Just because he skipped the briefings does not automatically mean that he is unaware of what is going on in the world.

These "reports" makes another pure assumption that the POTUS knew absolutely NOTHING before it happened. Not a single person outside of the white house knows that for sure.

Just because he skipped the briefings does not automatically mean that he is unaware of what is going on in the world.

These "reports" makes another pure assumption that the POTUS knew absolutely NOTHING before it happened. Not a single person outside of the white house knows that for sure.

I believe that I said that perhaps in a different way, before jillian diverted the thread for the 10,000th time.

I believe that I said that perhaps in a different way, before jillian diverted the thread for the 10,000th time.

Indeed.

I read the article and responded accordingly to the sensationalism.

Indeed.

I read the article and responded accordingly to the sensationalism.

I actually think he's handling well so far but...just making a statement is not enough. I would hope he is making contingency plans if this situation escalates and not worrying more about his campaigning.

Their flag must come down as well. What was done is an act of war but granted who do we hold responsible. But a statement has to made by removing their shit flag.

Is all they have.. This President propped up and created an Islamist Egypt.. NO ONE ELSE.. HIM. They have to run.. lie.. propagandize-- point fingers, attack.. liberalism by definition of the Psychological community is INSANITY.. The liberal posters on this board are PROOF POSITIVE it's true. Pathelogical liars are in need of serious mental help.

yeah, you have zero proof of this, and since you are the second person to state such a thing, im going to assume someone is feeding you people this idea, and speculation. A Rush or Perhaps hannitard.

Cool Dilettante Obama says...

obama-got-this.jpg

No Dohbama, you don't. You're an incompetent nincompoop.

Forum List

Back