No, Really, How's That Awesome Stimulus Plan Going???

hope and change means you are hoping you will have some change left after the democrats get through their agenda!!!!

tokenchange.jpg

hope and change means you are hoping you will have some change left after the democrats get through their agenda!!!!

Sorry you are having such a hard time economically kee keee..

My 401K has recovered most of what was lost last year, my house has regained value, gas prices are down from 2008, natural gas to heat my home this winter is lower than last winter, cost of living is stable, interest rates are low

Stimulus is working for some of us kee keee

Sorry you are having such a hard time economically kee keee..

My 401K has recovered most of what was lost last year, my house has regained value, gas prices are down from 2008, natural gas to heat my home this winter is lower than last winter, cost of living is stable, interest rates are low

Stimulus is working for some of us kee keee
Ever heard of post hoc ergo propter hoc and non sequitur?

Libs are all on a full time Obama defensive, and are resembling the same minority who supported Bush before he left office. 30 more folks at my place laid off today, all top level engineers. If you work in government, I guess life must be good, at the expense of the people. The stimulus was a complete ripoff and a fraud, and I remember the days when we could count on liberals to point out the fraud of government. But we can kiss their support good bye, Oprah's muppet is here to sign all of corrupt legislation heading his way. I am surrounded by folks who are unemployed, and either losing their homes, or may lose them. Denial of the issues facing our people today pretty much isolates your input in today's world, and relegates you to a Bush fan or lower.

Maybe we should stop electing candy ass, never worked a day in their miserable lives, corrupt lawyers.

Ame®icano;1710640 said:
You dumb chimps. are the poor getting new refrigerators yet? You ass holes. The only thing middle America got is a free trip to the lower class. Yippee. Thanks so much Obama. You ass holes.

I got a raise this year, so my job must have been saved.

I got paycut, but since I still have a job, it's probably counting as saved...

Probably. That seems to be the new government trick these days.

You also have to remember, liberals are the most selfish people in our nation. See the University of Syracuse professor's study on the issue, which he conducted at great risk to his reputation among the educational elitists. Appalling what hunks of shit liberals are.

Libs are all on a full time Obama defensive, and are resembling the same minority who supported Bush before he left office. 30 more folks at my place laid off today, all top level engineers. If you work in government, I guess life must be good, at the expense of the people. The stimulus was a complete ripoff and a fraud, and I remember the days when we could count on liberals to point out the fraud of government. But we can kiss their support good bye, Oprah's muppet is here to sign all of corrupt legislation heading his way. I am surrounded by folks who are unemployed, and either losing their homes, or may lose them. Denial of the issues facing our people today pretty much isolates your input in today's world, and relegates you to a Bush fan or lower.

Titanic.....You mean they haven't laid you off yet?

You are obviously less qualified than they are? I guess blow jobs can buy you some additional time

Talked to a guy from Michigan this week, said it's like a third world country out there, 20 percent unemployment and rising. That wasn't easy for him to say that about his state.

Just remember the Democrats and Liberal Radio Shows are trying to do the things that will fix our economy.

Just remember a year and a half ago Bush/McCain/Romney/Rudy were all saying the economy was fine, so don't count on the GOP to fix what is wrong with our economy. They created it and then denied it was a problem, because in 2006 they were showing record profits. The rich did this on purpose. The Federal Reserve Private Bankers are terrorists themselves.

So lets start talking about what needs to be done and you'll find the righties are against the solutions.

Bring jobs back home.

Fix NAFTA

Deal with illegal employers

Bring wages up

So lets start talking about what needs to be done and you'll find the righties are against the solutions.

Bring jobs back home.

Fix NAFTA

Deal with illegal employers

Bring wages up
Nice slogans, but how do you manage them?

Bring Jobs Back Home - I presume you mean manufacturing and tech jobs as those are the ones easily lost to cheap overseas competition. Without a punitive tariff competition will prevent the US from reclaiming those. Unless we can convince companies to modernize their manufacturing base, as Vought has done with a Steel Mill in North Texas - to the point that it is (or was) the most productive per man hour mill on earth.

Fix NAFTA and Deal with illegal employers - no helpful clue there

Bring wages up - This might be done by cutting government spending (and hence taxation) thus allowing more money for the workers. Of course if jobs come back, that will raise the value of labor which will bring wages up.

I'm not against your solutions, I just can't find a way to accomplish items 2&3

Forum List

Back